Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 10-13-2020

Iraqi

10-13-2020 Intel Guru Frank26 ...IMO we are already there. Kinda shocking isn't it? To say something like that...I don't say things lackadaisically. They have a reason. They have a purpose. They also have a lot of time and study behind it. What they're doing is going about the business of giving it to the citizens...

10-13-2020 Guest Guru sheila Lot's of articles about White Papers. Good sign. Don't know exactly what they contain. White Paper is big indicator for economic reforms. Budget figures within. Big question is if the budget figures are in billions or trillions. Billions - new rate. Trillions - program rate. No access to content. Just know that White Papers mean good business is about to happen...World will know very soon what they contain. When it goes to Parliament, if White Papers are not released, they certainly will be leaked.

10-13-2020 Intel Guru Footforward Article: "Parliamentary Finance and the Central Bank Governor discuss the "white paper" and foreign reserves" Quote: "the Central Bank foreign currency reserves amount to 52 billion dollars and Iraq will be in danger if it falls to 20 billion." It's amazing they even have 52 billion left. [...real close I believe.] I share that opinion.

10-12-2020 Newshound Guru Breitling It's not going to stop the revaluation it's going to make it quicker...I'm not worried about the value going up. That's easy...for people asking how long can I stay in there...? You don't want to stay in there very long. You want to get out. Let me be very very clear. It's not because I know what's going to happen. I'm getting out because I don't know what's going to happen...I know they have to add value to their currency but when I get out I'll put it into markets where I know there's more of a guarantee of a return...so when we go to exchange, I'm getting out...as soon as it revalues and getting into a different market. That's my opinion.

10-12-2020 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan Article: "In the document ... important figures in the law on financing the fiscal deficit that reached Parliament today" What I find interesting is they speak of 4 months salaries. They haven't paid the salaries for September, yet. That is very interesting, as they told us they would. Why have they not? Well, imo the rate at which they get paid and in an equivalency is in need. They had to make amendments to the budget law. By not paying the last four months, shows they have an intention to pay but, with an amended budget law for 2020. A substitutive. I'll bet the White Papers know full well what the substitute is and they are to be out Tuesday the 13th. It enhances the government revenues to fulfill it's obligations to the citizens.

10-12-2020 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan To enhance the exchange rate (mechanism) will create the environment for the Iraq country to go into the market economy where they can be competitive through secondary markets. ...Did they raise the rate (mechanism) and not tell us yet or did they just within what is in the above and below past tense data? Starting to look that way...imo They have the money to pay all four months without borrowing because they have raised the rate? Lets see what the White Papers have to say... The citizens were shown conceptual notes, did they not on the day they said the first step of reforms began on 10/05/2020? They did...imo!

10-12-2020 Newshound Guru Breitling ...I'm not telling anybody what to do...[What would you do?] I'm getting out. I'm going to exchange [when it revalues] and I'm going to get out...

10-12-2020 Intel Guru MarkZ [via PDK] [Anything new on rates?] still hearing street rates on the dinar are $3.70-$3.80. with contract rates around $8. We did start to see ******* about a $15-$1 rate coming out of Iraq. Guess we will see soon whether that is true or not. Still hearing the same rate on the dong that the contract rate will be the low $2 range…Remember these are all just rumors until we get there.

10-12-2020 Intel Guru MarkZ [via PDK] The vote on the “White papers” is supposed to happen tomorrow in Iraq. It should give us the value once it passes…..so all eyes are on Iraq tomorrow as it appears everyone is now in position to move... it’s going to be an interesting week. So hang on and cross your fingers and say your prayers.

10-12-2020 Intel Guru RayRen98 Even though today is a holiday, some bank exchange locations are being manned...just in case...I guess? The CBI governor and the Finance Minister had a meeting today and agreed to send the White Papers with the economic reforms to Parliament on Tuesday.

10-12-2020 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Article: "AL-KAZEMI GOVERNMENT SUCCEEDS IN CONVINCING THE EUROPEAN UNION TO REMOVE IRAQ FROM THE LIST OF HIGH-RISK COUNTRIES IN THE FIELD OF MONEY LAUNDERING" This timing is perfect as they told us mid-October this might be finalized. So, I am told the US is next and may relieve Iraq from OFAC monetary sanctions as a result. Remember it is OFAC Sanctions that is limiting us from exchanging at the banks. Let’s wait and see what happens next.

dinarguru.com