Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 11-18-2020

Iraqi

11-18-2020 Intel Guru Delta ...there's so many confirmations that the Central Bank of Iraq they're on the verge to changing the rates and then go to the market economy...the CBI governor...told everyone that he is going to make the Iraqi dinar stronger. This is what we're looking for. We're really in good progress...not everything means imminent revaluation...yes, something is going to happen. We don't have much left...even if it's going to happen December or January that's less than 2 months left...this is the end of it.

11-18-2020 Newshound Guru Jeff ...Iraq has shown us for a while THERE'S NOTHING LEFT! Since they completed the Borrowing Law we only hear crickets from Iraq.

11-18-2020 Intel Guru MarkZ [via PDK] [Is the RV and the QFS (Quantum Financial System) real?] Yes I believe the RV is real…and the QFS is real…its all true and on its way...

11-18-2020 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Article: "THE DECLINE IN THE RESERVES OF THE CENTRAL BANK OF IRAQ TO 35 BILLION DOLLARS .. AND THE REASON!" so the loans they have been recently talking about to pay the salaries did NOT come from outside international funds? So they lied to us and to the Iraqi people. This is not good as they are now below the acceptable IMF levels for financial requirements. I told everyone they could NOT get outside loans in spite of what they were telling us they planned to do...

11-18-2020 Intel Guru MarkZ [via PDK] From banking contacts…I am being told that suddenly there was a push last night to get everybody in place to “update” information for next week. ...if you did not see [Guru] Walkingsticks post...on what’s going on in the banking sector…the Government and the CBI is now instructing banks, and the banks will be instructing people…and they are finally positioning for a revaluation of their currency over there. Cross your fingers…the news ******* is exceptionally good today. I have also heard the news Walkingstick reported from 3 of my contacts on the ground in Iraq.

11-17-2020 Newshound/Intel Gurus Walkingstick & Frank26 The executive branch level [of Iraqi banks] were told by the CBI everything they needed to know to pass to the citizens about the new exchange rate and the new small category notes...IMO within a week...the monetary reform information will now go from the executive level of banks to the senior management of the Iraqi banks...then those senior level management people will pass it on to their floor managers and their tellers. Then they will pass it on to the citizens of Iraq...this ain't gonna last long. IOO you're going to see this within a week.

11-17-2020 Intel Guru MarkZ [via PDK] [(Guru) Delta is suggestion RV after Dec. 1st.] Delta has great contacts in Iraq. My news coming out of Iraq has been awesome.

11-17-2020 Intel Guru Frank26 What I do know is the President of the United States of America Donald Trump is still president. And our dinar investment is still alive.

11-17-2020 Intel Guru Delta ...Kazemi did order the Financial Committee to submit the 2021 budget to the Council of Ministers by the end of November. Here's the key here. If this budget has the new rate, which they've told us it does...then sometime before that budget goes to the parliament IMO we might see the rate from the Central Bank of Iraq.

11-17-2020 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Everything still seems to be lining up for an early 2021 reinstatement of the Iraqi dinar. Will it actually occur this time? As in past tries we only know what we know and so this is all we can go by...Let’s just sit tight and hope this Covid or election bullsxxt does not impact the release.

11-17-2020 Newshound Guru Pimpy ...sometime here shortly you're gonna see the budget being passed for 2021. I get asked this all the time...will the rate change be in there? ...the first thing that pops into my head is it should be. But stop tying the rate change into the budget. The reason I don't want you to do that is because we know the reform papers...said they were going to be discussing about the exchange rate...But discussing it and actually doing something to change the rate are two different things. So you might see a scenario where the 2021 budget is passed and there's no rate change...here's what could happen. Depending on what's going on you can see a rate change drop at any time...then they could turn around and make an amendment to the budget...It's all speculation...the rate change can happen at any time.

11-17-2020 Intel Guru MarkZ [via PDK] Do I still think we are in a great spot? Absolutely...I feel good about where we are at... We were told to expect misinformation at the end…so I am taking comfort in that. There are a number of key meetings going on today for a number of my exchange people in different places around the globe. So hopefully tomorrow I will have solid, actual news and updates about those.

11-17-2020 Newshound Guru Jeff Review: ...this year they had to get a new Prime Minister and they got him in. His goal? Achieve stability in the government and the country of Iraq. He did that politically. Got rid of people. Got new people in. Got a new Central Bank Governor and all that. After he achieved stability, they traveled around putting international agreements in place between Europe, U.S., different countries and companies. They were also taken off the "naughty list" between the U.S, Europe and the U.N. ...once they had all those cogs in place they started to position the money...

11-17-2020 Newshound Guru Jeff One of the steps in positioning the money is the rate change. But they needed to know the cost of the reforms first so that's what they worked on through the Borrowing Law...The borrowing law is the last step before the rate change. So far they've done all three readings of the borrowing law. The next step we need to see is the President signing off on it. He'll most likely do so this week by Saturday the 21st. When they do that they can officially change the rate at any time...

11-17-2020 Intel Guru Delta ...they are going to pay everybody [Iraqi salaries] the first week [of December]. Then any time after that is going to be game on for the CBI to show us the rate...In 2015 they changed the rate it was on December 3, 2015. It was a Tuesday. They changed the rate from 1166 to 1182...around that time they were working on the budget. We know the 2021 budget does have the rate in it. This is not our opinion this is fact because...the financial committee in parliament were asking the government...'we need to find out what the exchange rate for 2021 budget'. The parliament asked this of the government. Number 2 the financial minister told us in interviews that when it comes to the rate it's very sensitive number - we cannot even talk about numbers. He's telling you right there...this is a secret. This is sensitive. They cannot even talk about it...

dinarguru.com