Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 11-20-2020

Iraqi

11-20-2020 Newshound Guru Jeff I don't know if you guys have noticed the level of articles coming out. They have ending and completion written all over them. There was one article this morning talking about Iraq joining the World Trade. They could only do that when their currency is internally recognized. There's a second one talking about the only way to revive Iraq's economy is to reform the banking sector to promote and launch investment...These articles...have ending and completing all over them as Iraq reaches the end of that borrowing law...

11-20-2020 Intel Guru Frank26 You're about to see IMO the Erbil stock exchange go online at any moment now...the ESX is linked with the ISX. You're going to see these stock exchanges are allowing international investments to occur with their stock markets...you're going to see a plethora, an avalanche, a cornucopia, a pinata explode of investors coming into the ISX and the ESX...when the ESX and ISX go international it will be with a new exchange rate for their currency.

11-19-2020 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan Article: "Finance begins automating the customs and tax system and submits its project to the Council of Ministers" Quotes: "The program enjoys high transparency as it is from an international organization and according to international standards specialized in customs procedures...; "The program will be managed by Iraqi hands after being trained on the program by international experts..." Looks like they are going international, as things are in motion now. This system has about 90 countries that use it. Trading partners of Iraq, too...the Central Bank is in line too. I recall the CBI is to be asked a question this weekend.. Gets even more interesting. Salaries are in limbo? We shall see. But all things point international now...imo...

11-19-2020 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat ...the news this week was mostly about measures to move Iraq forward in economic development and reforms...From what we are observing Iraq is moving towards yet another attempt at a reinstatement for January 2021. Yes, here we go again. The preparations are like I have not see in prior attempts even as they are making more serious efforts. But it is still to be seen the project to delete the zeros and this project must be completed prior to any reinstatement.

11-19-2020 Newshound Guru Jeff I told you the last thing we're waiting for is Iraq to complete that borrowing law. At this point all the borrowing law has remaining is just a presidential signature to ratify it. Once he ratifies it they can change the rate at any time. We're hoping that he signs it by Saturday.

11-19-2020 Intel Guru RayRen98 Iraq: • Iraq Minister of Trade is saying that Iraq must join the World Trade Organization (WTO). This will help their country. • News is indicating that private banks are supporting all reforms by the CBI (Central Bank of Iraq). • The new tax system is being submitted to the Council of Ministers for approval. • United Nations representatives are on Iraqi TV interviews requesting that Baghdad and Erbil accelerate acceptance of their agreements and to complete the financial reforms. • Iraqi TV is broadcasting that President Saleh is refusing to sign the Borrowing Law...(more news at 11) US: • Some banks are very excited after having meetings with Treasury. • Some rates are being seen again...

11-19-2020 Intel Guru Frank26 The MR went into a recalculation which is called an RV (revalue) and then it went into an RI which is what they're doing. They're reinstating it. They'd love to get it back to the glory days of $3.22 ...And it ends with an RD. Which is the redenomination. Let me see those new small category notes and what goes with it! All these things that are happening are extremely encouraging. You've got to be encouraged by it.

11-19-2020 Intel Guru MarkZ [via PDK] Quiet overnight…no movement in the banking centers...or anywhere…Iraq continues on its slow and steady path to revaluation.

11-19-2020 Intel Guru Bruce People that are wondering about the election – there are a lot of things happening of course – behind the scenes – regarding that – I am being told from several sources that the election itself has no immediate direct bearing on the blessing that we are waiting for...

11-19-2020 Newshound Guru Jeff What is the budget waiting on? Why haven't we seen it yet? Well it's simple. Because this budget has reforms in it. It literally needs the rate change for its calculations. In other words they can't start the budget until after the rate has changed. Article: "The 2021 Budget Will arrive in Parliament Next week". If this is true I've got a big smile on my face...everything I've been telling you is right on track...we're looking good.

11-19-2020 Intel Guru Frank26 ...the borrowing law was passed. When it was passed IMO a new calculation was taken into account. This law allows the GOI to borrow money now...the mechanism of raising the value of the Iraqi dinar to go from trillions to billions is in play. The lifting of the exchange rate value and the introduction of the RD [Redenomination] - That's the last part of this Monetary Reform...they are about to raise the value of their currency and they are about to introduce a new currency and this is the last part.

11-19-2020 Intel Guru Delta ...they say when Iraq goes back internationally they have to go to the pre-war...that's about $3.22. They're talking about a reinstatement...it's a one way street. There's no going back. You can see the urgency and rushing to finalize this...because they know when they release the value and go international whoever becomes the president in the U.S. they cannot change that anymore because it's a one way street. If they go right now, to say 1 to 1, they cannot come back and say we're going back to 1200 dinar. It doesn't work anymore...they are moving very fast...they have to finish and finalize the new rate.

dinarguru.com