Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 12-15-2020

Iraqi

12-15-2020 Newshound/Intel Guru Petra ...we are in the end times with regards to our investment in the Iraqi dinar...we know time is short because the IMF has made a very clear indication in articles about what's going on with the exchange rate. Through the IMF, Iraq has committed to changing their rate prior to the end of the year...That's not coming from us. That's not coming from Iraq. That's coming from the IMF themselves. One of the most influential and powerful organizations in the world...

12-15-2020 Intel Guru MarkZ [via PDK] [Is this week going to be Golden?] We appear to be in the “final days”. [do you think RV before Christmas?] I do think Iraq will have a rate change in Iraq at least- before Christmas. But, I reserve the right to be wrong….

12-14-2020 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan Article: "Which is the savior of the Iraqi economy ... internal or external financial diversification?" More data to support they are gearing to go out to external markets with and international exchange rate. They are moving to an external debt source of financing in where it creates more investments and creates more jobs for SMEs. By doing so it will support the new market economy and with a better likelihood to be successful in doing so. Iraq has plenty of youths to fit the model.. imo This looks very good.. "Prices that return to normal?" Would that imply they are about ready to go back to the glory days? They say they are going to delete the three zeros from the exchange rate or at least change it during this fiscal year. They also tell us the Dinar is to converge with the Dollar, too. 1:1 in country. imo!

12-14-2020 Intel Guru Footforward [Is the HCL going to finally be implemented and made law!..] that and article 140 should go hand in hand.

12-14-2020 Intel Guru MarkZ [via PDK] [Could this possibly be our week?] Yes it could… So far today...Iraq does not have a change in value of the dinar…they are expecting by mid month and we are right there…right now…hopefully this will be our “Breaking week”... [I just saw on Dinar Guru that the dinar just dropped 20 points.] That is a good sign…it means the dinar is unpegging…look for a dip and then a spike. This is exactly how I was told 15-20 years ago how it would unfold…it is now unfolding as I had heard it would… [So are we looking at a 2021 RV or an 2022 RV?] I think we are in the midst of it right now!!! I think we will know once and for all this week.

12-14-2020 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat ...the CBI will NOT deviate from the process. This is the process as outlined by Dr. Shabibi in 2011...The only variable is what happens if they do find inflation is taking off in Iraq. This may delay the reinstatement a bit. This could cause problems. But we wait and watch is all we can do.
12-13-2020 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Article: "NEGOTIATIONS BETWEEN IRAQ AND THE "INTERNATIONAL MONETARY" TO DETERMINE THE EXCHANGE RATE OF THE DINAR" Will the IMF approve the reinstatement & float option suggested? This is what the IMF wanted all along.

12-13-2020 Intel Guru Footforward ...There needs to be a clear distinction between exchanging notes in Iraq and having a new rate. They can't have a new in country rate without it being international. They are trying to flush USD and 000 notes out.

dinarguru.com