Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 12-21-2020

Iraqi

12-21-2020 Newshound Guru Pimpy Article "Parliament will extend its legislative territory with the arrival of the budget next week" Quote: "a draft of the physical budget version of 2021 which included a fixing the exchange rate of the dollar against the dinar to 1450." ...you could buy 1190 dinar for 1 dollar. What that means is now you could buy 1450 dinar for $1. That's not good. It's going in the wrong direction. We need this number to shrink...

12-21-2020 Newshound Guru Kaperoni As we watch events unfold the past week in Iraq, it appears that Iraq has decided to finally float the dinar. Today's initial devaluation appears to be the first step in this process. Many asked me if they floated what would the rate be? I said...right where it is right now! This devaluation hopefully will be the beginning of good things to come. With the initial devaluation to 1460, it should clear the way for Iraq to launch the private sector. And in doing so, begin to create a market economy. The result hopefully will raise the value. Only time will tell. The next several months should tell a story as to whether or not Iraq's economy is going to rebound and take off. Today was the first step...

12-20-2020 Newshound/Intel Guru RVAlready [The article of them lowering the value is of no consequence in the expectation of them RI their currency...we are in the midst of motion to that goal now.] ...I expect this will just pop out of nowhere. I don’t think they want anyone to figure this out.

12-20-2020 Intel Guru RayRen98 ANOTHER RATE CHANGE IS ANTICIPATED FOR IRAQ...TIME WILL TELL...SOME BANK STAFF ARE TO REPORT "BEFORE" 6 AM. THEY SAY THEY EXPECT THIS TO BE IT! TIME WILL TELL...

12-20-2020 Intel Guru Footforward [is the dong raising in value soon] Vietnam was still fighting Trump on a rate last I heard. That's part of why they are being called out now.

12-20-2020 Newshound Guru Pimpy Why you should not panic...we know what's going on. They are announcing the rate change has increased. There are lots of articles about it. Washington Post Article: "Iraq's central bank devalues dinar by 22% amid public anger" ...Here's what's going on. They're devaluing their dollars...I don't feel discouraged one way or the other about this...I don't anticipate this rate change being long term. Iraq is going to be the gateway into the Middle East. There's no doubt about it. Once they start rebuilding it's really going to take off...the stronger the economy becomes the stronger their currency becomes... This might be their way of shaking speculators off of the dinar. They're trying to get you to stop buying dinar...

12-20-2020 Newshound Guru Kaperoni ...the Central Bank of Iraq will officially devalue the dinar this Sunday to 1450 to $1...I do think they will end up floating and then anything is possible.

12-20-2020 Newshound Guru Jeff Iraq did indeed changed their exchange rate today [Devalued to 1460]...it's really not a big deal...Why did Iraq do this? Iraq's inflation was sliding a little bit. It was rising...up to about .8%. That's the reason they devalued it. They still have very low inflation. They're still below 1%. So they just had to devalue the currency a little bit...this is nothing major...this move has nothing to do with economic reforms. This is just a band-aid...this is not a "rate change"...this is nothing more than a hiccup...

12-20-2020 Newshound Guru Pimpy Yep. I know. I see it. There is a lot of talk about what's going on over there in Iraq...about the Iraqi dinar exchange rate and what we're seeing in the news...there is a lot of speculation as always...keep in mind no matter what anybody says it's all speculation...it is all over the news about the rate...

12-20-2020 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan Article: "Before launching the new dollar rate, find out how much you will lose from your salary and how much it will become actual?" Again they have not come all this way to devalue, imo... It makes no sense to anyone. Especially the international markets.. It is laughable... imo They are telling us why they wont devalue, imo... It harms the citizens...The monetary illusion is that they are going to 1450 when they reduce the three zeros, the illusion goes away and purchase power is still be powerful imo. Why would the FM [Minister of Finance] be bragging about a devaluation? Makes one shake their head...Big time. So when reducing the zeros, gets the real income and purchase power!! imo...

dinarguru.com