Iraqi Dinar Chat, Information, News, Facts, Guru Forums, RV and Revaluation info

Follow us! Follow us!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome all visitors and guests

Hybrid View

Thanks

Cool Welcome all visitors and guests

Hello visitors and guests, we would like to invite you join our great site and become members so you can read all the latest information about the Dinar investment. We would also like to see you join us in the chat room to discuss the information that is relavent to our investment. We have great minds on our site that are very good at explaining current events taking place.
    Please click on the "register" tab at the top of the page, its easy and simple to do. After you have registered it will take us 1 to 12 hours to approve your membership, then just log in and join the team!!
    We look forward to seeing you!! Thank you!!

All our best, dbcooper, Duke and all our great moderators!!
    Last edited by dbcooper; 01-05-2012 at 05:33 PM.
    If its not on SD...it's probably crap!

Thanks
    okay, i am new to this site. just got in. my primary aim, is when is the RV? how much is it going to start at? and where is the best place to cash in? there are so many rumors. i just want to know where everybody is getting their research from to come up with all these theories. how close are we? and what information can we point to so we can at least me close in our approximations? thanks

Thanks
    First off steve217 welcome to the site. As far as getting any dates and rates you wont be able to get them here. We focus on whats in the news and how it relates to the Dinar. This site does not deal with BS from the so called guru's. We keep it simple and down to earth. We will be looking for you in chat to share your views. Again welcome.

Thanks
    okay, thanks for the ground rules. my observation so far is that there is a big conference in march with Iraq and other arab states. many political and cultural implications, however, many FEEL that this is definitive proof that the dinar will be set before then to establish goodwill and credibility, during or shortly thereafter. anybody got any documentation about the dinar and the march meeting?

Thanks
    Steve: Ran into a homeless guy yesterday that has an aunt whose daughters cousins boyfriend was in Iraq about 10 years ago and he says it is happening today!! LOL about as good a source as Okie oil man or any of the other wild rumors every day. Truth is, no one knows date and rate except maybe a few in the iraqi gov. patience is a virtue

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bigwillo For This Useful Post:

dbcooper (02-04-2011), jrenfroe (03-27-2011), sparade2005 (02-04-2011)

Thanks
    yeah, you are right. i am in just wondering whether or not to buy another million or so. my first investment was over 5 years ago. and now everything sounds so immediately pending. hmmmmm.

Thanks

Hello everyone

Hi, I am newbie.This is my frist post ...lol.
    say hello to everybody.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Baxypette For This Useful Post:

coopschick (02-20-2011)

Thanks
    Welcome Baxypette! Hope to see you in chat sometime

Thanks
    Welcome Steve17 and bigwillo, good to have you here! We here at Stardogger pride ourselves on giving just facts. We do not speculate. We read and discuss. So brush up on your conversation and reading skills lol! Hope to chat with you soon!

Thanks
    Thanks! Will try to cram a couple of online classes soon!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to bigwillo For This Useful Post:

coopschick (03-01-2011)

+ Reply to Thread