Iraqi Dinar Chat, Information, News, Facts, Guru Forums, RV and Revaluation info

Follow us! Follow us!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: a bank rumor

Hybrid View

Thanks

Cool a bank rumor

Went to my CapitalOne branch here in Louisiana this afternoon to conduct a transaction. Not with a teller. I asked about the dinar and the rep told me that he has sold dinar to people at this branch. I asked him if he thought he would hear about the rv before it happened, or after the fact. He told me definitely after it happened. He also told me that he was watching it to see if it was moving. He played it all close to the vest, and i felt uncomfortable asking him more about it. My impression was that he has some invested, but does not want to say too much about it.

He also gave me info on cashing in. CapitalOne will give you a rate. You sign to accept that rate, they send it to a branch in New Orleans(55 miles from me)and the money is deposited in your account in 1-2 business days.

I then asked him if he would put several million dollars in the mail, and hope that his account got credited. He looked at me, did not answer, but i did get his answer. NO

Be careful about the method you choose to cash in, and any banker that tells you he will know ahead of time that Rv has been done is lying IMO

SENIOR EXCUTIVE MEMBER
    Thanks
    Thanks for the post.

Thanks
    Hey if you want to put money in the mail send it to me I promise I will take good care of it. LOB ( Laughing all the way to the bank )

+ Reply to Thread