http://bit.ly/bbLaE4

Posted 22/10/2010 01:00 AM

BAGHDAD – Babuz: I still remember those faces bleak that stormed the building of the Central Bank in the summer of this year where I was from eyewitnesses to what happened, military vehicles stormed the bank in question and took control of all Maver and blew up fuel tanks of generators to the bank and killed some guards who did not know at the time It is the enemy of a friend and I am still a sigh to my friend who asked the officer placebo officer who he thought with surprise and a real high, “Mr. Lech aimed Alinp” He answered with a bullet in his forehead did not stop her to him and shot dead. This scene is controlled by Ahmed al-Husseini on one guards the central bank, which narrowly escaped the scene and the more pronounced in the Ain al-Husseini more reports about the switch of the Central Bank of Iraqi currency and delete the zeros of which says:*

“That’s how I was convinced that the process will be transparent? Switch and unequivocal, and I saw with my own eyes break into the armed groups of the Central Bank, back of my lost confidence in everything? Every step I hear them, regardless of whether good or not, I have a question on the guarantees, safeguards are required, and nothing but that, in response to a question of zeros and their effect on it says: I have not heard many details on the subject, but I heard that the dinar is due dollars or close to the dollar, but the problem is here how many dollars can you get per day as income or how JD can get in one day.*

Ready to erase the zeros*
Central Bank of Iraq in turn, confirms its readiness to delete the zeros of the Iraqi currency after the formation of the Iraqi government directly, pointing at the same time that those zeros that are added to the Iraqi currency during the last period formed a cluster of large cash amounted to 27 trillion Iraqi dinars. The adviser said the Iraqi Central Bank Governor Mohammed Saleh appearance:*

“The zeros that are added to the Iraqi currency during the last period, formed a cluster of large cash amounting to more than four trillion paper reviews categories of the Iraqi currency financial value amounted to 27 trillion Iraqi dinars, up from 25 billion dinars in 1980,” adding that ” Iraq is unable to manage this block because it is a small country where the large number of funds that traded on the Iraqi market has led to confusion in transactions for large commercial banks and in the work. “*
Saleh added that “the Bank has fully prepared to delete the zeros of the Iraqi dinar once the formation of the Iraqi government,” adding that “the deletion of zeros is a national issue and may need to special legislation, despite the fact that the Central Bank of Iraq is a reform of the currency management from the core work, and Delete the zeros is one of the strategic functions of the Central Bank of Iraq. “*