Iraqi Dinar Chat, Information, News, Facts, Guru Forums, RV and Revaluation info

Follow us! Follow us!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Empowering "Dinarians" ... Flex those muscles Dinarians!

Thanks

Wink Empowering "Dinarians" ... Flex those muscles Dinarians!

This is some shiznit I posted over at DD's place, and I'm told to share it around.
    Let's do this! Rock the Dinar! Exert your own influence!
    Well, here it is:
    I’ve been thinking(yeah …I know) for some time about a different approach to the WHOLE Dinar issue.
    This approach is certainly “Blaino-istic” and might therefore….uh, will require you to buckle up!

Back story (I’ll keep this brief …. really)
    Throughout the recorded history of human kind, it has been the mind of man, the mind that has made all the difference. The mind uses logic to dream up things like fire, socialization, split level homes, radial tires, websites and so on.
    The spiritual mind has been shown to have remarkable and, as yet, unexplained powers to heal, solve and eliminate problems of every sort and type. Every avenue from the wide spectrum of human affairs has stories of “Miracles” and miraculous incidents that defy any other type of explanation or definition. Each of you has your own examples and handed down marvels from your own lives, family histories and the like, hence the recitation of more here would be superfluous.

The Operative Question:
    What might happen if, just “if” we, all of us,(yes reader-this does mean you!) were to focus all our mental, spiritual, personal, call it what you will, …energy at the accomplishment of the RV and all that this entails?
    Could we make a difference?
    Could the sheer magnitude of ALL our combined;
    Interest
    Desire
    NEED
    Desperation
    Intent
    Love
    Appreciation
    Feeling
    Effort
    Inventiveness
    Exceptionalism
    and …
    all the other traits, qualities, features and the other mysterious bits (tidbits really, wink … nod)and pieces that made/make/keep America and all of us ahead of the rest of the world in most respects have an effect on the minds, politics, roadblocks and delays between ourselves and the goal we all so earnestly desire?

If not, why not?
    It has the advantage of never having been tried, after all.
    It will not cost you anything but some time and effort to join in with all the rest of us, at a predetermined time for some focused concentration.
    I believe that we have the power to effect and to affect the tides and eddies that are the currents of the mind of our fellow man and ourselves.
    SO …..

The Proposition:
    There is a flurry of activity and the unavoidable distractions as the US Election plods it’s plodding, muddy course through the affairs of Americans, and by extension, the affairs of the world, and as a result any attempt to engage everyone in this before the election would be problematic at best. After will be better!
    I think that we should do this!
    I am proposing the 4th of November 2010 at 9PM EST, (8PM CST, 7PM Mountain and 6PM Pacific) we all meet on a conference call (number and code to be released) and focus our energies, thoughts and efforts to bring into fruition the much needed revaluation of the Iraqi Dinar.
    This will be 4AM in Baghdad, so most of the targets in our sights, the minds of those who have the ability to “push the button”, will be asleep and …. perhaps, a little more subject to the leading and guidance that we will attempt to use to influence or affect their actions, thoughts and sympathies.
    I will host the call, thereby setting the rest of you free from that chore, and it will be a time of one-ness, quiet focus by all these minds on a common purpose, a united goal, a joint effort.

Who will join me?
    Who will set aside an hour to push forward together?
    Who believes that there may just be … something… some strength and commonality of purpose that could create a tipping point, a positive environment of togetherness and relationship to a cause, some kind of energy or force that we might focus to a cause that is worthwhile and worthy?
    or…
    Who thinks that, on the off chance that I’m onto something … maybe…., will choose to add their mind and focus to the effort with a positive expectancy?
    We will do this, some of you are sensing the feeling of rightness of this unifying concept right now as you read.
    Share that!
    You are the “catch” in all this.
    No hype. No pump. no Goo-roo-isms. No sign up, no BS.
    Just a single, focused projection of all our hopes and dreams at the people that can see it done.
    Be a part of it!

Blaino
    Endeavoring to Persevere!

Thanks
    Here is the update!
    Hey all,

First things first;

Thanks to DD for posting this notice and generally displaying Excellence above and way beyond the call to duty as the HUB of ALL things Dinar!

- The big call is set for November 4th, at 8PM Central time.
    - That will be 9PM on the East coast, 7PM mountain and 6PM Pacific time.
    - This will be on Thursday, so NOT “Date” night, NOT Wednesday evening Church, etc.
    - This will happen at 4AM Baghdad time, so all our target minds SHOULD be sleeping and somewhat more susceptible to a positive and uplifting thought stream directed into their consciousness to the end that they “Do their job” as it relates to their duty and people.

Our call will be focused meditation, directed visualization and the concentrated concerted focus of all our thoughts to encourage those in positions of power and influence to “Do your job!” and RV the Dinar, thereby unleashing the tremendous economic surge that can turn America and the world around!

Several have asked me about a Monday night trial run, same time. That would be November 1st, the night before the US Elections.

Let me hear from you if interested.

Blaino
    Endeavoring to Influence!

Thanks
    This would be a great scientific experiment lending value to brain power if it works..as for me I will give it a try!

Thanks
    I have lost a great deal of respect for Roger (DD) since seeing him slowly turn to praise of the GET people and now hes advertising Montana's book and charging for a SMS Text Service?

After hours on the phone with him 6 months ago hearing him speak of how he wouldnt tolerate the Investment Scams and quick money ploys of other Dinar sites, sadly he is becoming one.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Charstroy For This Useful Post:

coopschick (11-03-2010), dbcooper (03-03-2011)

+ Reply to Thread