Iraqi Dinar Chat, Information, News, Facts, Guru Forums, RV and Revaluation info

Follow us! Follow us!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Subject: Fwd: I can't believe he said this and he still got elected here in the USA

Thanks

Subject: Fwd: I can't believe he said this and he still got elected here in the USA

Everyone should read this....

The following is a narrative taken from a 2008 Sunday morning televised "Meet The Press'. The author (Dale Lindsborg) is employed by none other than the very liberal Washington Post!!

From Sunday's 07 Sept. 2008 11:48:04 EST, Televised "Meet the Press" THE THEN Senator Obama was asked about his stance on the American Flag.

General Bill Ginn' USAF (ret.) asked Obama to explain WHY he doesn't follow protocol when the National Anthem is played.
    The General stated to Obama that according to the United States Code, Title 36, Chapter 10, Sec. 171...During rendition of the national anthem, when the flag is displayed, all present (except those in uniform) are expected to stand at attention facing the flag with the right hand over the heart. Or, at the very least, "Stand and Face It".

NOW GET THIS !! - - - - -

'Senator' Obama replied:

"As I've said about the flag pin, I don't want to be perceived as taking sides". "There are a lot of people in the world to whom the American
    flag is a symbol of oppression.." "The anthem itself conveys a war-like message. You know, the bombs bursting in air and all that sort of thing."

(ARE YOU READY FOR THIS???)

Obama continued: "The National Anthem should be 'swapped' for something less parochial and less bellicose. I like the song 'I'd Like To Teach the World To Sing'. If that were our anthem, then, I might salute
    it. In my opinion, we should consider reinventing our National Anthem
    as well as 'redesign' our Flag to better offer our enemies hope and love.
    It's my intention, if elected, to disarm America to the level of acceptance
    to our Middle East Brethren. If we, as a Nation of waring people, conduct ourselves like the nations of Islam, where peace prevails - - - perhaps a
    state or period of mutual accord could exist between our governments ."

When I become President, I will seek a pact of agreement to end hostilities between those who have been at war or in a state of enmity, and a freedom from disquieting oppressive thoughts. We as a Nation, have placed upon the nations of Islam, an unfair injustice which is WHY my wife disrespects the Flag and she and I have attended several flag burning ceremonies in the past".

"Of course now, I have found myself about to become the President of the United States and I have put my hatred aside. I will use my power to bring CHANGE to this Nation, and offer the people a new path.. My wife and I look forward to becoming our Country's First black Family. Indeed, CHANGE is about to overwhelm the United States of America "

WHAAAAAAAT, the Hell is that!!!

Yes, you read it right.

I, for one, am speechless!!!

Dale Lindsborg , Washington Post

Thanks
    Is this for real? I mean I don't doubt the guy thinks that way but too say it in public. Yeah, we're getting change all right.

Thanks
    makes me want to hurl!!

Nance1
    Disgusting!

Thanks
    This is definatley real! I rememeber watching this myself....I saw this with my own eyes on TV and could NOT believe what he had just said. I remember myself yelling at the tv. So yes this was very true. I have told everyone what I saw....and most people didn't seem to either believe me or care. I know & believe what he said IS what he's trying to do already. I still can 't believe he was elected after I saw that interview. That made up my mind of WHY he was elected ---- and it was the fact that everyone thinks he's black. Makes me so angry that we alloud this to happen!

Thanks

Thanks
    Thanks A, you are a modern day Paul Revere. Folks, Copy and this send to all.

Thanks
    Someone pleaseeee throw a shoe.....!!!! 100.00 IQDs for the first one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks
    SEEK HIIL, Comandant

Thanks
    Funny i think. . . . that you would spend your energy trying to damage a man's image AFTER he has already been elected. You were quickly rebutted by SeekYeFirst and he has a link, which, may i point out, you do not. Oh, and by the way, FREEDOM OF SPEECH is still one of the bastians of our constitution. If you don't like it, SORRY, throw another tantrum and start a revolution, or maybe you could just suck it up and see if he gets elected again, because until then, you can do NOTHING, i say again, you can do NOTHING. Except maybe cry in the corner and complain about how your republican hate-monger didn't get elected. Well suck it up he didn't. All you can do is cast your vote. So do that and quit whining. Just a little friendly advise.

+ Reply to Thread