Iraqi Dinar Chat, Information, News, Facts, Guru Forums, RV and Revaluation info

Follow us! Follow us!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Quickly Figure Your Dinar Profit

Thanks

Quickly Figure Your Dinar Profit

Quickly Figure Your Dinar Profit
    I built a little spreadsheet for figuring your Dinar Gross, Taxes & Profit after tax. This is based on what I believe is the largest amount of tax that a person could owe. Chances are that your tax will be lower than that which is shown. I keep it on my desktop and when someone gives a rate, I plug it in and see the result just for fun. Single click in the box you want to change, make the change and when you click anywhere else it auto updates.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/500olb

Click REGULAR DOWNLOAD then go to the verry bottom to download the file. The download button is orange.

ps: I don't care if you know how to pay less tax. You can change the tax rate and any other box that you wish. Change the spreadsheet anyway you want. This was based on 35% Fed tax and 5% state tax. This is just a quick way to daydream... enjoy

Thanks
    You can't change the numbers Grrrrrr

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by beau777 View Post
    You can't change the numbers Grrrrrr
    Sure you can.

To change the number of dinar you have and the RV rate click once in the box and then type in your new number. When you arrow down or click somewhere else it will update.

To change the tax rate click the 40% in the red box, then look up abobe and you will see 40% in a white box above, change the 40% to whatever you want there and it will update below.

Please let me know if you still have trouble.

Thanks
    Thanks so much

+ Reply to Thread