Iraqi Dinar Chat, Information, News, Facts, Guru Forums, RV and Revaluation info

Follow us! Follow us!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 9-26-11 Misc other Guru's

Thanks

9-26-11 Misc other Guru's

9-25-2011- ScottiG Look for the rate I have stated for months now Above $3.50 and $4.40 below! I have received some confirmation to this. WE are still waiting because things were obviously not aligned properly. It appears that they now are.

9-25-2011- Freeway Bill Allawi is in Arbil Taking care of business. Parliament already gave him [Shabibi] thumbs up a week ago. He is the one to officially call it. If it could breathe you would feel it on your neck. There is nothing stopping it from going whenever they get all systems in line.

9-25-2011- Bulldog75 ALL AGENCIES, BANKS, ORGS ARE READY. THIS IS THE MOMENT WE HAVE WAITED FOR. WE ARE HERE. THIS “LIFE CHANGING IQD WORLD EVENT” IS NOW ABOUT TO RELEASE ITSELF.

9-25-2011- ScottiG I ... RECEIVED A COPY OF A LETTER FROM AN ISX REPRESENTATIVE STATING THAT THEIR PLATFORM WAS READY TO GO LIVE AGAIN BUT THEY WERE UNABLE TO DO SO UNTIL THE CBI ADJUSTED THE VALUE OF THE IQD..... WOAHHHHHH DADDY! THAT WAS STRONG. SINCE THEN THE CONFIRMATION OF TIMING HAS BEEN COMING IN FROM EVERY SECTOR INCLUDING BANK OWNERS FROM THE MIDDLE EAST AREAS...THEY WERE AWARE OF THE ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION SOME OF US HAVE BEEN PRESENTING AN WANTED TO CONFIRM THAT OUR ASSESSMENT OF THE TIMING WAS EXACTLY RIGHT! ARE YOU LOVING THE PLACE WE ARE IN YET?

9-25-2011- Freeway Bill I can see now why we have not RV'd before now. I feel that we have had so much misinformation thrown at us from across the pond and in our own government agencies. Well, after saying that, I have to say that unless this is the most remarkable scheme of deception ever pulled off in history and unless the government in Iraq has a awesome amount of money stashed somewhere that we don't know about ....... WE SHOULD BE SO UNBELIEVABLY CLOSE RIGHT THIS MINUTE that we very well could wake up to it either tomorrow morning or see it before Monday!

9-25-2011- Bear5642 IF YOU PEOPLE ONLY HAD AN IDEA OF HOW LARGE THIS REALLY IS AND WHO IS INVOLVED YOU WOULD NEVER QUESTION US AGAIN. THEIR IS TRILLIONS ON THE LINE AND THE US WILL HIT PAY DIRT BIG TIME. DO YOU THINK ONE MINUTE THAT THE US SPENT BILLIONS OF DOLLARS IN IRAQ WITHOUT WITHOUT EXPECTING TO GET A REFUND. I SPOKE TO MY NEW CONTACT AND ALL SYSTEMS ARE A GO. ITS TIME TO CELEBRATE

9-25-2011- Ghost [okie_oil_man site] THE UST HAS THE RATE POSTED CONSTANTLY FOR THE PREVIOUS 18 HOURS. UST RATE POSTED IS MOST PLEASING. THE MAJOR SHIFT AND THE REALIGNMENT OF THE WORLDS CURRENCY HAS COMMENCED. WATCH BANKS--UST WILL RELEASE TO THEM FIRST. SIT BACK AND RELAX--IT'S COMING.

9-25-2011- Okie_Oil_Man TODAY AS WELL AS LAST NIGHT I RECEIVED THE MOST IMPORTANT INTEL I HAVE RECEIVED IN MY NEARLY 8 YEAR TENURE IN THIS INVESTMENT. TO SAY I AM OPTIMISTIC WOULD BE A GROSS UNDER STATEMENT. THE WORD I RECEIVED LAST NIGHT SOLIDIFIED THE INTEL FROM DIFFERENT SOURCES. WE HAVE NEVER EVER BEEN AT THE POINT IN TIME WE ARE NOW. PREPARE YOURSELVES TO RECEIVE THE PROMISED AND HOPED FOR RESULTS OF YOUR INVESTMENT. AT LONG LAST THIS IS "OUR TIME"

9-25-2011- Med WHAT DO THE NEW DENOMS MEAN FOR US, NOT A DARN THING, IT HAS NO EFFECT ON US, ONLY THE RATE OF EXCHANGE

9-25-2011- TonyTNT So much good news, this is almost over, will not go to 2012, will not go to 2013. All the stuff that you are hearing is not going to happen. I have gotten very very good information that this could be the very best week of your life. All that other stuff was misdirection, distraction. If you can just enjoy this day, the morning will look a whole different way. I didn't say it was going to happen in the morning, I said tomorrow will look a whole lot clearer.
    If its not on SD...it's probably crap!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to dbcooper For This Useful Post:

minichaser (09-26-2011)

Thanks
    So another load of BS. I always thought BS could only go so far but guess I was wrong.

Thanks
    wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread