11-23-2012 Okie_Oil_Man Well---as i understand it there are to be a very important meeting today that may have a degree of influence on our position as investor's. If there are a positive outcome of that meeting we should all hear about it very soon....eventually--our day is coming.

11-23-2012 Delta I'M GETTING SO MANY PMS ASKING ABOUT MY PREDICTION, AND SOME OF YOU ARE TELLING ME THAT THE OTHERS ARE SAYING THAT I SAID IT WILL RV BEFORE DEC 2ND. I NEVER SAID THAT, WHAT I SAID WAS MY PREDICTION IS THAT THE IQD WILL RV BEFORE 2......? MEANING BEFORE 2/23/2013. WHY THIS DATE : 1. 5 YEARS PLAN FOR IRAQI MOP ( IF YOU READ IT YOU WILL SEE A LOT OF GOOD THINGS). 2. IMF SBA: The SBA had been scheduled to expire on July 23, 2012. The extension, which had been requested by the Iraqi authorities, will provide them with time to implement the policy measures needed to complete the combined third and fourth reviews under the SBA. The extension will, in particular, provide time for discussions on fiscal policies for the remainder of 2012 and on measures to improve the functioning of the exchange regime.

11-23-2012 Med CURRENCY NEWS HOUND IS REPORTING THROUGH THE INTENSIVE EFFORTS OF BONDLADY AND HER CREW THAT PARLIAMENT ADOPTED NEW INVESTMENT LAWS AND THAT THIS WILL HELP THEM EXIT CHAPTER VII AND ALSO MAKE WAY FOR THEM TO ENTER, I THINK IT SAID, ALMOST IMMEDIATELY THE WTO. THEN IT STATES THAT THIS IS POSTED IN THE GAZETTE. FIRST OFF, DOESNT PARLIAMENT HAVE TO BE IN SESSION FOR THEM TO PASS ANY MAJOR INVESTMENT LAWS, IN FACT TO PASS ANY LAW. THEY HAVE RECESSED TILL WEDNESDAY NEXT WEEK...BECAUSE OF NO QUORUM. NEXT IT STATES IN THE GAZETTE, I HAVE GONE THROUGH 3 PAGES OF ARTICLES IN THE GAZETTE FROM THE 22ND OF NOVEMBER [this should be double checked, Bondlady said that this was published in the Gazette on the 18th]...NOTHING, NOTTA...NOT A WORD ABOUT MAJOR INVESTMENT LAWS. WHAT....WOULD PASSING ANY INVESTMENT LAW HAVE TO DO WITH REMOVAL OF CHAPTER VII.