3-4-2012 Nighthk11 [long time, no see] They had some more housecleaning to do today - Matter reported handled, everything proceeding now...hold-up is NOT IRAQ...re-set will proceed as planned by G-20. Has to happen, all must be in place, at this point enough of the main players have been dealt with, so trigger pulled, now we wait for rate to go live...stay positive - it is happening.

3-4-2012 DinarWishes THERE IS A LOT THAT WE ARE HEARING ABOUT AND WE FEEL WE ARE AT THE END...WITH EVERYTHING WE KNOW TO BE TRUE WE ARE HOPEFUL THIS IS COMING TO A CLOSE EITHER TODAY OR BY THE 8TH. [Is the IQD still tied to GBP?] TO MY KNOWLEDGE, YES.

3-4-2012 Studley I believe we will see the finish line in the next 24 to 36 hours...I am not promising, or guaranteeing anything, but I see this event and others coming to a head very quickly. I wouldn't worry about the rate...Adam Montana's fifteen cents has nothing on the real rate.

3-4-2012 FreewayBill it is time for the US to get their head out of their hiney and realize that China means business...they want this over with to go on with their PLANS...Their 100 year plan ended march 1...Now a new one begins. We have no where to turn but to just go with the RV.

3-4-2012 Footforward China is HELPING to get this done...this has to happen now...nothing more needs to be said.

3-4-2012 Studley Thank the Chinese, Legarde, our Special Veterans, and other Patriots around the world... they saved this at the last minute, we are in overtime, our backs are against the wall, this MUST come out now, otherwise very bad things will start happening around the world, there is a line in the sand...this will be either a new glorious era, or you will see institutions crumble, along with major problems in the financial markets.