Iraqi Dinar Chat, Information, News, Facts, Guru Forums, RV and Revaluation info

Follow us! Follow us!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Let's see what the BSers are saying this week! (IMO) LOL!

Thanks

Let's see what the BSers are saying this week! (IMO) LOL!

12-6-2011 bser Poppy3 I GOT A TEXT...SAYING THINGS ARE MOVING FORWARD FAST...THEY SAID MANY OF THE STATEMENTS MADE...ABOUT OTHER COUNTRIES ARE FACTUAL BUT THAT THE RV RATE IS NOT SHOWING YET. VERY INTERESTING AND PROMISSING...I AM WAITING ON CALLS FROM IRAQ

12-6-2011 bser Lojak we are exactly where we were yesterday--just waiting on activation...we have been asked not to share details. It's all good...SO as they say on planes, just sit back, relax and enjoy the flight.

12-6-2011 bser Mailman17 YOUR GONNA SEE A LOT COME DOWN WITHIN THE NEXT 2 WEEKS, DAY BY DAY, LEADING UP TO FINAL TROOP WITHDRAWL AND IRAQ FINALLY GETTING THE CHANCE TO STAND ON THEIR OWN. THIS WILL UNFOLD LIKE WE ALWAYS THOUGHT IT WOULD, INFRASTRUCTURE WILL NOT WAIT, COUNTRIES WILL NOT WAIT, ITS TIME. THE DINAR CLOCK IS TRULY TICKING ITS LOUDEST, JUST LISTEN FOR WHEN IT STOPS.

12-6-2011 bser Jonnywg we are truly in the final countdown. We have been advised that the UN will make an announcement today re currency. We expect a rate change to show on forex and the bank screens, we expect announcements from the White House - we expect a lot. However, we are grounded knowing that there have been delays in the past...I will continue to post verified facts today as the calls come in.

12-6-2011 bser Med I DIDNT KNOW THERE WAS A HOLD UP...DID WE HAVE A SPECIFIC DATE THAT IT WAS SUPPOSE TO RV...THERE IS NO HOLD UP, NO TIME LIMIT ...NOTHING HAS GONE WRONG, THE ONLY PROBLEM IS IMPATIENCE AND NOT BY THEM. THIS IS A COUNTRY THAT IS FIGHTING FOR IT'S IDENTITY AND HAS ALLOT OF PROBLEMS...REMEMBER ALL THE FACTS OF EVERYTHING THAT IS GOING ON...I DONT NEED A DAILY "IT IS GOING TO HAPPEN" ARTICLE. I WATCH WHAT SHABIBI SAYS NOBODY ELSE, IF YOU WANT THE TRUTH GO TO THE SOURCE. THIS RV IS NOT MOST LIKELY GOING TO COME WHEN MOST PEOPLE NEED IT TO SAVE THEM, IT WILL COME TO GIVE THEM A NEW START.

12-6-2011 bser Lojak I know its been a bumpy ride...and I wish I could say more...the folks that give us the intel--they/we will get in big trouble--but I am releived this morning after hearing some details about the last 48 hours...no auction cause the CBI is closed for a holiday...We/I will let you know when to get discouraged. Now is not that time...today or tomorrow look great

12-6-2011 bser BGG Iraq WILL NOT be released from CH 7 sanctions today...but that doesn't mean there won't be a currency revalue in the near future...this recent clip of the UN report - was good news. They told Iraq to get the things done on the list of long-overdue CH 7 exit requirements. One of these requirements is a "tradeable currency". They have to correctly revalue their currency before they will be allowed out of CH 7.

12-6-2011 bser Eagle Has Landed the last piece of the Ch VII puzzle is the Iraq/Kuwait issue....the report on Iraq/Kuwait is due to be filed at the UN no later than Saturday, Dec 10th....chances are the report will be handed in today at the hearing and then at the conclusion of the hearing a quick vote and then Houston, The Eagle Has Landed!

Thanks
    hmmmm.....I just got a text? hear from Iraq...sound familiar? LMAO

Thanks
    I dont get no text from Iraq. I guess I dont rate. All my intel says HUH?????

4. The Following User Says Thank You to minichaser For This Useful Post:

coopschick (12-06-2011)

+ Reply to Thread