Iraqi Dinar Chat, Information, News, Facts, Guru Forums, RV and Revaluation info

Follow us! Follow us!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Adam Montana, Mailman17 & other self proclaimed gurus 4/7/12

Thanks

Adam Montana, Mailman17 & other self proclaimed gurus 4/7/12

4-6-2012 Adam Montana [Post 3 of 4] If they put a window on cashing in, we can't fight it. If they don't, then I hope we are able to hold our notes until the value peaks and then cash in for face value. If we can't do either of those, then we do whatever Iraq allows us to do. I guess what I'm saying is we can't commit to any plan yet, but after the RV I suggest you do whatever is most profitable. ["continued in post 4...stay tuned"]

4-7-2012 Hammerman alot of movement, good movement...i think we still looking good for an anytime rv...i feel before tuesday nite late...my kwt contact called...and told me indeed they voted no confidence on malki thats is why balizonie was here in the usa...also states if no rv before weds he is out with nothing if we do rv before then they will give him a few days just to disappear slowly...still cant nail down the n/c but i feel its done totally imo...we are in a great spot, lets roll this rv.

4-7-2012 Mailman17 ALL I CAN SAY IS TRICKERY AND MISINFORMATION IS AT ITS HIGHEST RIGHT NOW. IT MUST COME OUT LIKE A NEEDED THING, NOT PLANNED, SHABS...HAS ALSO GIVEN OUTSIDERS A POSSIBLE SMOKE BALL AS TO INCREASING IT GRADUALLY TILL SEPT. LETS JUST SAY...HE NIXES THAT PLAN...WITH THE AUSPICE THAT WHAT HE NEEDS TO DO NOW BECAUSE OF OUTSIDE AND UNFORSEEN CIRCUMSTANCES, IS DO IT NOW...1-1. WAS IT PLANNED?...NOT BY THE RECENT STATMENTS BUT...BEEN THE PLAN ALL ALONG, BUT NEEDED TO MAKE IT SEEM LIKE THERE WAS NO CHOICE BUT TO PUSH IT FURTHER ALONG THAN PLANNED. I LIKE WHERE WE ARE RIGHT NOW...POLITICS AT ITS SLIMIEST...LOL. FOLLOW THE NEWS...AND EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED. ITS COMING.

4-7-2012 Doc [Post 4 of 4] Much of the news concerning Maliki continues to focus on chapter 7 and Kuwait. We are hopeful Maliki will play nice on April 15 when he meets with Kuwait. Given favorable meeting results an article quoted as saying "...leading to a report to the Security Council, including the approval of Kuwait to lift the sanctions on Iraq..." We continue with opinion that this is the ultimate goal of Maliki and the other agreements (HCl, Ebril, ministers, etc..) are part of the political game. We see a possible scenario where chapter 7 is lifted and these other issue fall into place fairly rapidly. As always we report, you decide.

4-7-2012 Bluwolf THERE IS A SYSTEM THAT IS IN PLAY...CALLED THE THOMPSON REUTERS SYSTEM...IT GETS LOCKED IN AT 10:15 PM PST FRIDAY, REVEALED ON SUNDAY AT 5:15 PM EST AND SEEN IN THE EASTERN SEABOARD AT 9:15 AM EST MONDAY...THE REAL REASON...WHY IT HAS NOT HAPPEN TODAY...IS ALL BANKS WORLDWIDE MUST BE OPEN ON THE DAY THAT THIS WORLDWIDE INTERNATIONAL CURRENCY OCCURS...IT IS GOOD FRIDAY AND WE THE SPANISH NATIONS DO NOT WORK ON THIS HOLLY DAY...AND ALL BANKS ARE CLOSE..SO YOUR BEST SCENARIO TO SEEING THIS WILL BE MONDAY THREW THE SYSTEM EXPLAINED AND NOT BEFORE. 525 IS NOT A RATE AT ALL THAT IT IS EITHER A SWIFT OR A MT OR A CURRENCY CODE BUT IT IS NOT A RATE, THE RATES THAT YOU WILL SEE WILL BE OF DOUBLE DIGITS AND VERY HIGH...BOTH THE DINAR AND THE DONG WILL SURPRISE YOU WITH ITS RATES AND...THEY ARE IN THE ONLY BASKET OUT THERE FOR THERE ARE NOT THREE BASKETS BUT JUST ONE.

4-7-2012 Poppy3 just got a very interesting call from a source with 9 years exp. At researching iraq prior to and after the war...they think we can and will see a rv on monday of this coming week? they where very convincing to me that they have some details that are not and have not been mentioned in public at this time...we will see how accurate he is come monday night.

4-7-2012 Vic1 I saw a post from Bluwolf! He was correct in the fact that the 525 is not as he suspects to be the rate! MT codes are very clear...there is NO...MT525! The MT 527 as I told many is TRIPARTY COLLATERAL INSTRUCTION! The 7 in front of of the 52 is all together different! That now is a very serious MT (S.W.I.F.T.) Code! The MT752....That is what we are looking for...IMHO! MT 752...means AUTHORISATION TO PAY, ACCEPT OR NEGOTIATE!!! Now with this code...We ARE COOKING WITH....CRISCO!

4-7-2012 Adam Montana [Post 4 of 4] In my opinion, since we have not seen the HCL or Chapter 7 finished, it's very unlikely that the RV has happened. I'm also betting that when it's officially released, it will be worldwide in a very short time, and will not be done as an in-country thing.
    Last edited by coopschick; 04-07-2012 at 07:58 PM.

+ Reply to Thread