Iraqi Dinar Chat, Information, News, Facts, Guru Forums, RV and Revaluation info

Follow us! Follow us!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: A double life for a client in the CIA inside Iran's Revolutionary Guards

Thanks

A double life for a client in the CIA inside Iran's Revolutionary Guards

http://translate.googleusercontent.c...CT2SqVtFXXvL4w

However, if the resolution to the order of Reza Khalili immediately bombed his country Iran to stop its nuclear program and fall of the Islamic Republic and the mullahs.
    ولأنه يعتقد أن الولايات المتحدة لن تفعل ذلك، يقول خليلي: أعتقد بقوة أننا نشهد الآن تكراراً لما حدث عام 1938 عندما هرع العالم لاسترضاء ألمانيا الهتلرية بأمل تهدئة الوحش النازي الذي كان طيفه يلوح في الأفق. And it is believed that the United States will not do it, "says Khalili: I strongly believe we are now witnessing a repeat of what happened in 1938 when the world rushed to appease Hitler's Germany in the hope to calm Nazi monster who was Latifah is in sight.
    غير أن الاختلاف الآن هو أن عواقب ما سيحدث ستكون أسوأ بكثير مما حدث في الحرب العالمية الثانية. However, the difference now is that the consequences of what will happen will be much worse than what happened in World War II. لقد حانت الفرصة للغرب في العام الماضي لإطاحة نظام طهران دون إطلاق رصاصة واحدة عندما شهدت البلاد انتفاضة جماهيرية. You have the opportunity arose to the west in the last year to overthrow the Tehran regime without firing a single bullet when the country witnessed a mass uprising. لكنني أعتقد بصدق الآن أن الحرب باتت أمراً لابد منه سواء أردنا ذلك أم لا، ولهذا أعتقد أن علينا تحديد أبعادها، وهنا علينا توجيه السؤال التالي لأنفسنا: هل نريد مواجهة النظام الإيراني الآن أم عندما تُصبح لديه أسلحة نووية؟ But I honestly believe now that the war has become is a must, whether we like it or not, so I think we have to determine its dimensions, and here we routing for ourselves the following question: Do we want the face of the Iranian regime is now the mother when it becomes to have nuclear weapons? ويضيف خليلي قائلاً: لاشك أن الرد على هذا السؤال سوف يشكل فارقاً كبيراً لملايين الناس الذي سيفقدون أرواحهم إذا اندلعت الحرب مع نظام يمتلك أسلحة نووية. He says Khalili said: There is no doubt that the answer to this question will be a big difference to millions of people who lose their lives if war broke out with the system possesses nuclear weapons.
    بالطبع، يمكن أن ننظر الى هذه الكلمات والتحذيرات بخفة لأنها صادرة عن رجل معارض بقوة لملالي طهران، ويتبنى آراء دوائر اليمين المحافظ في الولايات المتحدة. Of course, we can look to these words and warnings lightly because they are issued for a man who shows strongly to the mullahs in Tehran, and adopt the views of the conservative right-wing circles in the United States. بل ربما نرى مثل هذه الكلمات مجرد تحريض على الحرب صادرة على رجل يهذي على نحو خطير. May even see such words just instigate war issued by a man babbling in a manner dangerous.
    لكن على الرغم من هذا تستحق هذه الكلمات الإصغاء لأنها صادرة عن عميل في الاستخبارات المركزية الأمريكية قام بمهمات تجسسية داخل جهاز الحرس الثوري الإيراني الذي يشكل عمود النظام الفقري. But despite this worth listening to these words they are issued by a client in the CIA spying missions inside Iran's Revolutionary Guard, which is the spinal column.
    من مقاتل إلى جاسوس From fighter to spy
    الحقيقة أن ”رضا خليلي” ليس الاسم الحقيقي لهذا الرجل بل هو اسم مستعار اتخذه لنفسه لكي يحجب شخصيته لأسباب أمنية بعد أن أدار ظهره للحرس الثوري الذي كان يعمل به ليصبح فيما بعد عميلاً في وكالة الاستخبارات المركزية الـ”CIA”. Indeed, "Reza Khalili" is not the real name of this man but it is an alias taken by himself in order to conceal his identity for security reasons after he turned his back to the Revolutionary Guards, where he had been to eventually become an agent in the CIA the "CIA".
    ومن الطبيعي أن يصبح خليلي بعدئذ هدفاً لرجال الاستخبارات الإيرانية، وهذا ما يجعله يضع نظارات سوداء على عينيه ويرتدي قبعة وشعراً مستعاراً. It is natural to become my friend then a target for Iranian intelligence officers, and that's what makes him put dark glasses on his eyes and wearing a hat and wig.
    كما نشر خليلي في الآونة الأخيرة كتاباً تحت عنوان ”وقت للخيانة.. Khalili also published recently a book titled "A Time for treason .. حياة مزدوجة مدهشة لعميل الاستخبارات المركزية داخل حرس إيران الثوري” تحدث فيه حول قصة حياته ونشأته وكيف كان من المؤمنين بالخميني وثورته الإسلامية الى أن صحا من غفوته، على حد قوله، وتحول طوعياً للعمل كعميل في الاستخبارات الأمريكية. Amazing double life for a client within the Central Intelligence Iran's Revolutionary Guard "in which he talked about the story of his life and upbringing and how it was faithful Khomeini and his Islamic Revolution that awakened from its slumber, he said, turning to voluntary work as a client in U.S. intelligence.
    يقول خليلي: لقد عملت في الحرس الثوري كمدرب كمبيوتر لأفراده، وتنقلت في مختلف مناطق إيران وزرت العديد من قواعده ثم جرى إرسالي الى دول الخليج والشرق الأقصى لكنني لم أسافر الى لبنان. Khalili says: I have worked in the computer's Revolutionary Guard as a coach for its members, and traveled in various parts of Iran and visited many of the rules were then sent me to the Gulf States and the Far East but I did not travel to Lebanon.
    انعطاف Turn
    ويبدو أن نقطة الانعطاف الرئيسية في حياة خليلي جاءت في أعقاب زيارة قام بها الى سجن إيڤين بعد إلقاء القبض على أحد أصدقاء طفولته لانتمائه الى حركة ”مجاهدو خلق” العلمانية. It seems that the major turning point in the life of my friend came in the wake of a visit to the prison Iiڤin after the arrest of one of his childhood friends for belonging to the movement of "Mujahideen Khalq" secular.
    يقول خليلي: لقد اعتقلوا صديقي بعد اتهامه بمعارضة النظام. Khalili says: My friend has been arrested after being accused of opposing the regime. والحقيقة أني شعرت بالهلع لمرآه بسبب اثار التعذيب التي كانت واضحة عليه. In fact, I felt frightened for the women because of the effects of torture were clear on it. وكان هناك أيضاً نسوة يصرخن من الألم، ولقد بذلت كل ما في وسعي لإطلاق سراحه لكن جهودي انتهت الى لا شيء، وتم إعدامه. There was also a women screaming in pain, and I have done everything in my power to release him, but my efforts ended in nothing, he was executed. عندئذ قررت التخلي عن عملي في الحرس والتوجه الى الولايات المتحدة لمتابعة دراستي ومن ثم تطوعت للعمل في الاستخبارات الأمريكية. Then decided to abandon my work in the guard and head to the United States to pursue my studies and then volunteered to work in U.S. intelligence.
    ومن الملاحظ أن خليلي يحاول دوماً، سواء كان ذلك في كتبه أو خلال المحاضرات التي يلقيها الآن في الولايات المتحدة، أن ينقل رسالة واحدة للعالم هي: أن النظام الإيراني يشكل خطراً على سلام العالم. It is noticeable that my friend always tries, whether in books or through lectures by now in the United States, to convey a single message to the world: that the Iranian regime poses a threat to world peace. ولدى سؤاله هل هناك احتمال لأن تستخدم إيران السلاح النووي في حال امتلاكها له؟ And when asked whether there is a possibility that Iran will use nuclear weapons in the possession of his case? يقول خليلي إن الغرب لا يفهم إيران جيداً. Khalili says that the West does not understand Iran well.
    فالمؤسسة الحاكمة في طهران اليوم تؤمن بقوة بـ”المهدية” أي بنهاية الزمن وتعتقد أن معظم مؤشرات عودة المسيح قد ظهرت، ولم يعد هناك منها سوى شن هجوم على حقول النفط في منطقة الخليج والعواصم الأوروبية. IFC's ruling today in Tehran strongly believes "the Mahdia" by the end of any time and believes that most of the indicators of the return of Christ has appeared, of which there is no longer only an attack on oil fields in the Gulf and European capitals. ومن شأن هذا بالطبع إثارة فوضى عارمة وانهيار النظام الاقتصادي العالمي. This would of course provoke chaos and the collapse of the global economic system.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to shela1153 For This Useful Post:

breather (11-30-2010)

Thanks
    Wow this is a very interesting article. To think we have a spy in the revolutionary guard is amazing to me! I think things are much hotter than we are being led to believe!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,616 Times in 1,478 Posts
    Me thinks you are correct! <smile>

+ Reply to Thread