7-15-2015 Adam Montana ...it is ALMOST the end of Ramadan...I'm excited to see this train start chugging along again! Although we've had a bit of a lull, Iraq has proven to me in this year alone that they are "in it to win it", and I have a feeling that the lull was intentional. They most likely knew that any significant progress on the HCL immediately before Ramadan would only put a strain on them that they could not handle during Ramadan. Ramadan is what it is. And what it is, is almost over! Now we find ourselves in a little SNAFU over the timing of it. Ramadan officially ends on the evening (our morning) of Friday July 17. The official workweek for Iraq is Sunday to Thursday... so Ramadan is ending on the start of the weekend. With that in mind, I don't expect anything on Friday or Saturday, but I am very anxious to see what starts rolling out on Sunday. So on that note, I'll simply say...GOOOOO HCL and GO RV!

7-15-2015 sczin11 HERE IS THE ONE AND ONLY FACT ABOUT THE IRAQI DINAR WE HOLD...AT THE PRESENT TIME IT IS THE REAL CURRENCY, CURRENTLY USED, BY A COUNTRY AND NO ONE, NOT EVEN FORMER PM MALIKI, CAN ARGUE THAT FACT. THERE HAS BEEN NO MENTION OF REPLACING THE OLD CURRENCY, AND MAKING IT VOID...LIKE THE OLD FIFTY NOTES.

7-15-2015 Delta [The 2 lower denoms...are you feeling good that we’ll see them in the month of July?] We believe sooner than many are thinking. We all know that the CBI is going to be putting up 1 Trillion to the banks in Iraq … loans for the citizens. The CBI will not give 1 Trillion dinar...they will first increase the value. Very high possibility that we’ll see something come out about the lower denoms.

7-15-2015 Adam Montana [Does the country of Iraq have adequate funds to cover an RV of a substantial size?] Sure they do. They don't have to pay in cash immediately, just like our banks don't carry enough cash on hand to cover all of their deposits. The banking world is a magical place where the value of money is exactly what they say it is.

7-15-2015 Aggiedad77 Article: "Parliamentary oil: the coming weeks will witness a new agreement between the center and the region" The Oil and Gas Committee within Parliament is saying that within weeks we might expect to see a new agreement between Baghdad and Erbil...we've heard hints of a new agreement...rumors of such...probably the biggest bit of news about this would be allowing the Kurds to sell their own oil...what a major shift that would be...a major win for the Kurds but a setback for Baghdad it would seem...OR... could this be hints at some eye-opening resolution to the HCL...would that not put a feather in a few caps.

7-15-2015 Millionday LETS LOOK AT HOW IRAN DEAL IMPACTS ON IRAQ... IRAN NEEDS TO ACTIVATE BANKS IN IRAQ... AS I HAVE BEEN SAYING -- EVERYTHING WORKS TOGETHER -- THIS APPLIES ALSO TO THE BIG PICTURE FOR GLOBAL TRADE AND THE IMPACTING POLICIES... THIS AGREEMENT IS HUGE. [if Iraqs close ties to Iran was holding the rv back do you feel this may speed it up or no connection?] THEY CERTAINLY HAVE A CONNECTION -- NO DOUBT AT ALL -- HUGE AGREEMENTS -- HISTORY -- OIL -- THE BANKING ROLES WITH IRANIAN BANKS IN THE REGION -- THIS IMPACTS THE BANKING REFORM AND THE MUCH NEEDED INTERNATIONAL BANKING ACTIVATION THEY ARE ANNOUNCING ETC.

7-16-2015 Poppy3 [Millionday: NOTE -- HUGE PROGRESS IN THE WAR AGAINST TERRORISM AND THE OPERATIONS THAT HAVE BEEN GOING ON AGAINST THEM FOR THE LAST FOUR DAYS TO FREE CITIES IN IRAQ.] I REPORTED 4 DAYS AGO FROM OUR MILITARY THAT ISIS AND DASSH IN ANBAR AND MOSUL WHERE RETREATING AND HIDING AS IRAQ TROOPS TRAINED AND BEING DIRECTED BY OUR MILITARY LEADERS WHERE DRIVING THE NEW ATTACKS AGAINST THEM. ...WE READ IN MILLIONDAY NEWS THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT HAS BEEN AND IS HAPPENING. GREAT CONFIRMATION.

7-16-2015 OOTW RIGHT NOW, THEY KURDS (RIGHTFULLY SO) ARE FLEXING THEIR MUSCLE AGAIN TRYING TO GET THE OIL AND GAS DEAL PASSED SO THEY CAN OFFICIALLY DISTRIBUTE WEALTH. THEY'RE GOING TO DO THEIR BEST TO FALL TO EVERY LAW THEY CAN TO SUPPORT THEM. ALSO THEY'RE QUITE UPSET WITH THE FACT THAT THE FEDERAL COURT ACT HASN'T PASSED AND THEY ARE NOT HAPPY THAT MASSUM (PRESIDENT OF IRAQ) HAS TURNED OVER AUTHORITY TO JOBOUR (PRESIDENT OF PARLIAMENT) TO PASS LAWS. AT THIS POINT, I'M HOLDING WITH WHAT MASSUM HAS SAID HE'S GOING TO GIVE JOBOURI THE POWER TO GET THE LAWS PASSED AS HE SEES FIT.

7-16-2015 Aggiedad77 Article: "A proposal for the establishment of micro-finance fund" 100 billion dinars...yep you heard that right...100 billion dinars to fund what they are calling "micro-enterprises"...small business loans...sounds like they are wanting to get serious about jump starting their private business entities...this is good for their economy...good for the Iraqi business owners...good for start up ventures...good for the MR...what else can I say about it...good for us too...oh Happy Days...here we go...

7-16-2015 Millionday [How do you think Iran's situation figures into Iraq if at all?] IT IMPACTS IRAQ IN HUGE WAYS WITH THE MINING - BANKING - OIL AND THE TRADE AGREEMENTS THAT THEY HAVE - THE FROZEN FUNDS DUE TO SANCTIONS BEING RELEASED IS HUGE FOR IRAN AND IRAQ DUE TO THEIR HISTORY.