Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 7-18-15

Iraqi

7-18-2015 Newshound Guru Millionday [what is eid?] EID IS THE HOLIDAY THAT IS THE END OF RAMADAN -- IT RUNS TO THE 20TH AND IN SOME AREAS TO THE 21ST. IRAQ HAS STATED THAT SO MUCH IS HAPPENING AT THE END IT IS HUGE MOVEMENT IF THEY GO FORWARD WITH THE HUGE LIST THAT WOULD INCLUDE DUE TO THE WAY IT ALL FITS TOGETHER -- IT INCLUDES AMONG OTHER THINGS THE IMPORTANT LAWS -- THE TARIFF AND CUSTOMS - THE REFORMS -- THE INVESTMENT LAWS -- BANKING -- BONDS -- CONTRACTS ETC. ETC.

7-18-2015 Newshound Guru tlm724 Article: "O.d.abdalhasin Anbuge *: Iraqi dinar exchange rate..." Quote: "The exchange rate of the basic economic variables that change per day continuously in response to the forces of currency supply and demand." This is a good article in so far as laying out the current status of the Iraqi economy...It basically states that Iraq has a ways to go according to the author in so far as setting the stage for conditions that will support the dinar and any value that we hope to see. Their currency can and will reflect the true wealth of Iraq. We cannot expect overnight success with so much on their plate at once. They will show us the true value of the dinar WHEN it reflects the supply and demand. In order to have demand their must be an economic plan that will create the demand. Iraq has asked for help and they are receiving it. The World Bank is there, right now! The US Treasury is there, right now! The United Nations is there right now! All with a common goal in mind. To help Iraq SUCCEED! When they succeed we succeed!

7-18-2015 Newshound wmawhite If you signed a contract with Iraq today do you really care what the exchange rate is? I wouldn't. All I care about is that Iraq pays my contract on the first of the month every month for whatever the contract is worth in USD...I would not care what the value of the IQD is or was. However... however...however... Iraq cares what the value of their currency is IF they start paying foreign remittances in IQD...now they would care.

7-17-2015 Newshound Guru tlm724 Article: "The United Nations stands ready to play a mediating role between Baghdad and Erbil!" having the UN intervene is a good thing! I don't believe this can resolved without this intervention! That said, having the World Bank involved in the economic reform and the UN involved in the oil agreement is a needed *slap* for Iraq because they obviously can't do it on their own!

7-17-2015 Newshound Guru tlm724 Article: "Parliamentary Energy: There forthcoming meeting of the Ministers of oil and finance to the governments in Baghdad and Erbil" Commission on oil and energy parliamentary confirmed that there is forthcoming meeting between the ministers of oil and finance to the governments in Baghdad and Erbil to discuss the repercussions of the oil dispute and to address the obstacles that finally got. *hallelujah* lets do this thing once and for all!

7-17-2015 Newshound/Intel Guru BGG This is / has been / will be... an investment. NOT A GUARANTEED TICKET, not a bail-out, not a "show-me-where-to-push" so I can get rich button. It is, by many economists reporting - a grossly under-valued currency on the verge of "repositioning". A currency - an investment...

7-17-2015 Newshound Guru Stryker Abdalhasin Anbuge...Counselor for Economic Affairs-prime minister QUOTE "there is no benefit of the Iraqi economy to uphold at the official current exchange rate set by the Central Bank (US $ 1 = 1166 Dinar) We must move to a higher level reduces the negative effects of hyperbole price of the dinar exchange and creates positive effects". Dr. Abdul Basit Turki...Former Governor Central Bank of Iraq. QUOTE "the fiscal and monetary authorities in Iraq now that is seriously considering (and bravely) adjust the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar and including in line with the real price for the operation of the economy and the productive sectors". Mohammed Saleh...Former Deputy Governor CBI and Adviser to PM Abadi. QUOTE "need to unify the exchange rate between the central bank and the price that deals with people in the market, and make it pricier one actually commensurate with the oil and economic conditions austerity sale and the defense of this price volatility price." three of top economic advisers support moving the exchange rate higher to conform with today's circumstances...all three man believe it is time to increase the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar.

7-17-2015 Newshound Guru tlm724 Article: "Border crossings director for} {Euphrates News: We seek to trade diversion of Trebil to Arar" Quote: "The Directorate proposed trade diversion from Atrebel border port between Iraq and Jordan to Arar border port and be Hama port for Saudi Arabia through the approval of the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers." they are finally figuring this out, change the border crossing as we saw them do the other day in order to gain control...then open them back up once they have control of the area, they'll have to do this quickly if they expect tariffs to be implemented in August.

7-17-2015 Newshound Guru wmawhite [I heard that when they close their borders is a positive sign.] I have never understood what the closing of the boarders would have to do with the IQD changing in value "outside" of Iraq...it never made any sense to me. [I heard it was from when they revalued their currency years ago...they prevented people from coming in to country to exchange... their was just a few days to do it in.] This is why I don't get that reasoning...inside Iraq the 1 IQD will equal 1 IQD...regardless what the exchange rate will be out of Iraq. If you took your IQD today and went to Iraq you would receive 1 IQD for every 1 IQD you have...and even after the IQD changes in value...you will receive 1 IQD for every 1 IQD you have...and yes...it will have more value outside of Iraq...and that is important OUTSIDE of Iraq...

dinarguru.com