Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 2-26-18

Iraqi

2-26-2018 Newshound Guru Walkingstick [via Manaolona3] [...Guru Walkingstick explained at length the metamorphosis of the currency auction suspension and the process to transition over. CBI suspended currency auction to enable them to complete conversion from "old" to "new" system...CBI sent formal notification (memo) to all financial institutions (entities) i.e., banks, money transfer companies, exchange companies about change banks, transfer companies, currency exchange companies must fully integrate their systems in accordance with and in compliance with new CBI systems requirements...all entities are given specific time-frames (different time slots) to complete the conversion to new CBI system requirements, and are given allotted dates to complete their tasks to test their systems with the new CBI system requirements to ensure all systems are "go" for successful implementation...(LIVE) interface.

2-26-2018 Newshound Guru Walkingstick [There are approximately 7 state-owned banks, 9 Islamic banks, 23 commercial banks, 15 foreign branches of foreign banks, 34 money transfer companies, 2K exchange companies, 2 companies that provide electronic banking and smart card services with 800 branches throughout the provinces of Iraq. IMO, the CBI has a target date to LAUNCH once all financial institutions have successfully completed their conversion.] Memos, were received...by...diff entities, for...diff time slots/ allotted dates...for reason/s... Well done, Manaolana3...

2-26-2018 Newshound Guru mike Article: "Kurdistan Alliance confirms the continuation of the boycott budget" Why are they stalling? They want 17%, if Iraq's political leadership would just take a peek at the Iraqi Constitution, it clearly states the Kurd's are to receive 17% of Iraq's budget, outside of sovereign responsibilities...They don't need to re-invent the wheel, just follow the legal and constitutional requirements of Iraq's existing laws and pay the Kurd's their 17%... after a while, they're going to say enough is enough and make another mess that takes three years and billions of dollars to correct.

2-25-2018 Newshound Guru mike Article: "The exchange rate of the dollar and gold in Iraq on Sunday" [I still have no idea what the rate is today... Is it 1247 or 1251 or 1252 or what?] Each individual exchange has their own market/street rate: Kifah Stock Exchange-1247; Basra Stock Exchange-1248; Arbil Stock Exchange-1252. I'm with Kap [Reference Guru Kaperoni post 2-25-2018], that's why I didn't get excited when it dropped for a couple days, the markets are cyclical. Supply and demand are the main control points for the value of a currency, as long as the government is stable, secure and free from corruptive manipulation. There's no reason I can think of that would create demand for a currency that's not internationally accepted as a form of payment for goods and services. There was an article out four or five days ago that spoke to why the street rate dropped and it was related to the politicians and their movement of funds outside the country in the event they were unable to win re-election...IMO.

2-25-2018 Newshound Guru Kaperoni Article: "The exchange rate of the dollar and gold in Iraq on Sunday" [So...what happened to the 1217 rate which last week was 1213 to the dollar.This is showing rate a lot higher what we saw before or is the rate 1217 on another market this is confusing.] Relax, lets wait a day or so and get some more information.

2-25-2018 Newshound Guru Stryker Article: "Urgent parliamentary financial unveils new economic disappointment in Iraq!" This one is important because Parliamentary Finance Committee, Masood Haider is saying Iraq will become 1000 times better than where it is today after cooperating with the International Monetary Fund and the World Bank on economic reforms...

2-25-2018 Intel Guru Dr. Clarke ...ALL BETS ARE HEDGED ON IRAQ STOPPING CORRUPTION...OR AT LEAST SLOWING IT DOWN...IMO. SURE THE GOI WANTS THE WORLD TO SEE THEM AS SHOCKED THEY ONLY GOT $30 BILLION. ...BUT THEY KNOW...IF THEY CAN KEEP THE HANDS OF THE CORRUPT OUT OF THE COFFERS THEY CAN MAKE THINGS WORK FOR IRAQ AS THEY SHOULD. REMEMBER "SHOW ME THE BEEF"...WELL IMO A NUMBER OF INVESTORS AND BIG MONEY PEOPLE ARE WAITING ON JUST THAT...IRAQ SHOW ME THAT YOU CAN USE MONEY WISELY AND IF YOU DO SO THERE WILL BE MORE WHERE THE $30 B CAME FROM...BUT "PROVE" TO US YOU CAN MANAGE THIS AMOUNT FIRST...PROVE TO US ABADI YOU HAVE YOUR HAND ON CORRUPTION...AND NOT IN THE TILL...AND MY OPINION...HE'S THE MAN WHO CAN MAKE THIS HAPPEN...REALLY BIG MONEY PEOPLE ARE WATCHING AND PARTICIPATING...THEY NO WANT TO GO HOME UNHAPPY.

2-25-2018 Intel Guru Dr. Clarke ...THEN LOOK AT...THE FOREIGN RESERVES..."CURRENTLY AT $50 BILLION" THEY SAID...IT'S ON A COME BACK...THAT IS WHAT MATTERS...WITH REGARD TO DEBT THEY ARE FOLLOWING PRESCRIBED GUIDELINES...THEY LISTEN TO THE IMF, THE WB...THE WBG...SO MUCH IS BEING DONE...SO MUCH GOT DONE AT THE KW CONFERENCE...NOT JUST WHAT WE VISIBLY WERE SHOWN BY THE MEDIA ...THE DEALS MADE WILL COME OUT OVER TIME...AND IMO THEY WILL BE SURPRISINGLY GOOD FOR THE IRAQI PEOPLE...AND FOR THE WORLD...ALL IMO...GOOD CHANGE MAY TAKE A BIT TO REVEAL ITSELF....BUT CHANGE IS HAPPENING...WATCH THE HORIZON...IT IS AGLOW WITH BRIGHTNESS...

dinarguru.com