4-26-2013 Okie_Oil_Man GOOD SATURDAY [FRIDAY?] NIGHT AMERICA, SHIPS AT SEA AND ALL OUR WORLD WIDE FRIENDS. WELL TOMMOROW (4-27-13) AT EXACTLY 6.20 A.M. IRAQ TIME ALLAH WILL BLESS THE IRAQI PEOPLE ACCORDING TO A DR. FRIEND FROM FALLUJA (SP?). IT IS BEING ANNOUNCED ON THEIR RADIOS AND TELEVISION. EVEN THOUGH SATURDAY IS THEIR HOLY DAY (I JUST LEARNED TODAY THAT FRIDAY IN IRAQ IS A DAY OF PRAYERS AND SATURDAY IS CONSIDERED THEIR HOLY DAY) THE BANKS ALSO WILL BE OPEN ON THEIR SATURDAY WHICH IS AN ANNOMOLY WITHIN ITSELF. [post 1 of 3....stay tuned]

4-26-2013 Tlar Article quote: "The parliamentary economic committee plans to pass a bill tariff after the legislative recess, in cooperation with the Finance Committee, according to the Commission, this law will come with positive results to protect the consumer and the merchant and strengthen the country's economy through the consolidation of taxes." Hip Hip Hurrah. The currency has to go at the same time. I will argue this point with anyone.

4-26-2013 Kaperoni Article: "Central Bank: currency structure and exclusion delete zeros in current time" This article implies that the local media was told a few days ago that the currency was changing and it would soon begin. It also sounds like this article is just stating some media got it wrong and said the deletion of zeros and restructoring would begin. And though that is what the CBI can talk about, they didn't say that. If true, that means that the currency will begin to rise very soon.

4-26-2013 Poppy3 TO ME THERE ARE THREE THINGS PENDING HOLDING US FROM SEEING THE RV. THEY HAVE BEEN IN FRONT OF US FOR SOME TIME NOW. FIRST THEY MUST REMOVE MALIKI AND SECONDLY THEY MUST SEAT A FULL GOVERNMENT THEN PLACE SOMEONE AS GOVERNOR OF THE CBI THEN THE IMF AND UN AND ALL THE AGENCIES WILL ALLOW THE RV. IT CAN AND WILL HAPPEN FAST ONCE THE BALL STARTS ROLLING DOWN HILL. TO ME REMOVAL OF MALIKI IS KEY TO STARTING DOWNHILL. BE VERY BLESSED RICH FRIENDS . POPPY3

4-26-2013 Okie_Oil_Man THE IRAQI PEOPLE ARE NOW UTILIZING THE A.T.M. MACHINES STARTING YESTERDAY. THEY ARE SWIPEING THEIR SMART CARDS. THE NEW RATE IS TO APPEAR ON SATURDAY MORNING (IRAQI TIME). THAT SHOULD BE AN INDICATOR OF WHAT WE MAY EXPECT MONDAY IN THE U.S.A.-- THIS REPORT WAS JUST RECEIVED TONIGHT AND IS CURRENT. LET'S PRAY ALL IS AS STATED WHERE LIKE "HERTZ" WE MAY BE IN THE DRIVERS SEAT MONDAY. IF YOU WANTED SPECIFIC'S---THAT POST WAS PRETTY DARN SPECIFIC RIGHT DOWN TO THE MINUTE. 6.20 A.M. IN IRAQ IS WHEN IT IS TO BE RELEASED--AS TO WHEN THE IRAQI PEOPLE CAN BANK IS NOT KNOWN BECAUSE I AM NOT SURE WHAT TIME THEIR BANK'S OPEN. I WOULD FULLY EXPECT IT TO TAKE A DAY OR TWO TO TRICULATE (NOW THERES A WORD) INTO THE U.S.A. YES THE RATE WAS GIVEN---AND NO---I WON'T!!!

4-27-2013 Flashing the reality is that people are lost and have made a science fiction movie from this. they have forgot that iraq was an aggressor country and they were punished for such behavior. obviously one of the sanctions was the devaluation of their currency to limit their economic power and avoid the acquisition of weapons of mass destruction. you will hear a lot of bs. but this event will not happen this week. imo a lot of things will be accomplish during may including the visit of kpm [Kuwaiti Prime Minister] and signatures of bilateral agreements, the lifting of sanctions and removal from ch 7 to ch 6, RV and the reset of the currencies. ...the effective date of the new banking rule...IS may 13 2013. i will follow the visit of the kpm...my understanding is that they will do that during the first half of the month too. imo the delegation is going to be there during the next 7 days and right after the visit of the kpm. imo...by the way they are supposed to be there now. some said it will be the week FOR THE RV. NOT IMO...be positive and confident because this ride will be over very, very soon.

4-27-2013 12thman RED is the word...I now wait only for the email.