Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 6-9-19

Iraqi

6-9-2019 Newshound Guru chattels Article quote: "The political, economic, and social environment in the area has not changed, ..." The insecurity and instability caused by continuing armed internal conflicts in Iraq are compounded by political stagnation.I fear that we have a long way to go before there is any substantial appreciation in the value of the dinar. I am invested, but not infatuated. Hopeful, but not optimistic. Bowed, but not beaten.

6-8-2019 Newshound Guru Kaperoni [can anybody provide some insight as to what is going on with this investment? Why are they not moving forward?] It's Eid al-Fitr which is a holiday..so nothing is happening right now.

6-8-2019 Newshound/Intel Guru David M. Witty Iraqi political sources say there are moves by some blocs to replace current PM Abdel-Mahdi with former PM Abadi. Some are irritated at Abdel-Mahdi's slowness in implementing his planned program & inability to fill all cabinet positions.

6-8-2019 Newshound Guru Breitling People are asking why has a floodgate opened in Iraq and all the articles coming that's good news? A lot of people are asking "is it because they're anticipating the oil prices"...Something else has happened...Iraq has made a decision...Iraq has pivoted towards us [United States and the west] and it's strictly financial and a numbers game and it's the way it should be.

6-8-2019 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat ...just recently they lifted the barriers in the Green Zone and it is not fully opened to the public. Does this mean security is pretty good? Yes, I would say this is a good indication...

dinarguru.com