Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 6-12-19

Iraqi

6-12-2019 Intel Guru Bruce [via PinkRoses] I think this protocol working so closely today with the World Bank and also with Steven Mnuchin and President Trump all of this was to put this revaluation in motion sometime this evening or tonight [Tuesday]. ...There is one thing we got today which was very strong from one of our Forex people. That was we expect the Forexto come up from a dual platform to a single platform in single page tonight [Tuesday]...This would also include new rates coming up on the screens and locked in rates. It was sort of a trifecta event was to occur with the Forex. Now, could that have been a kicked off point or trigger point? I think it is..

6-12-2019 Intel Guru Bruce I think taking us from a dual platform to a single platform Forex with the exotic currencies that we know about coming to the main page if you will of the Forex. That is a big deal, a big thing. I think we are obviously closer everyday this thing goes by... This RV...is a moving target and it does move...we are looking very positively toward having this complete. It is just that it is hard to pin it down to an actual tie [time ?] release of the toll-free number... It could be something that occurs overnight. It could be something that occurs tomorrow [Wednesday]. ...We are looking good for anytime now. We are hearing some things about tomorrow [Wednesday] late morning. Let’s see what happens with that.

6-12-2019 Intel Guru MarkZ [Is chase a good bank to exchange at?] I believe Chase and many other banks are waiting for you all….you will have many choices to exchange at.

6-11-2019 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat ...in the news we see cooperation between Iran and Iraq. This is all good as long as Iran stays out of the internal affairs and politics of Iraq. Also we know that Iraq must become independent on gasoline production and electricity. There is long term plans underway for Iraq to provide both

6-11-2019 Intel Guru MarkZ [via PDK] From our Chinese contacts...The expectation is today is “value day”. Could be another day sitting on the edge of our seats. Waiting to hear from Europe... there were a number of contacts with appointments today... Reno is very quiet...but everything is staged, ready and done...waiting for the Treasury to say “go”. I will get a “heads up” from contacts there when the Treasury says ”go” and will be able to tell you all.

6-11-2019 Intel Guru MarkZ I know a few whales that were told they will have full access today. [What are the odds on seeing 800 numbers today.] I think they are pretty good. I totally beleive we are past the point of no return right now. [Do you think they are pushing this out past June?] No I do not...I think its crunch time…

6-11-2019 Guest Guru BobTheTaxMan ...a lot of people have come up and said, 'well I've been told the dinar will be treated as capital gains.' In [IRS Code] 1256 you have to identify yourself as being a trader and you have to be actively trading. Which means you have a period of time that you've identified that you're going to hold it and you're going to sell it. We're not doing that. We've all bought dinar. We're hanging on to that dinar...And it's not going to qualify for 1256 because we don't have a contract date for when we're going to exchange it. Simply not going to happen. 1256 is great if you're actually going to do the forex world...have a conversation with your tax professional...[NOTE: BobTheTaxMan thinks it's wise to claim the dinar exchange as ordinary income. Speak to your tax and financial professional at the appropriate time.]

6-11-2019 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Article quote: "A parliamentary source confirmed on Saturday that Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi WILL SEND THE NAMES OF CANDIDATES FOR VACANT MINISTRIES TO THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES NEXT WEEK." (which is this week) The news channels in Iraq are mostly filled with news of completing the Mahdi government on time. This is going to come to a conclusion one way or the other. Mahdi was hoping that the political blocks could come to an agreement of candidates but this is now not the case. So, Mahdi has the power to submit his own list of names and let parliament move forward with the vote to ratify them.

dinarguru.com