Iraqi Dinar Chat, Information, News, Facts, Guru Forums, RV and Revaluation info

Follow us! Follow us!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Rebutt to the Rebutt!!

Thanks

Rebutt to the Rebutt!!

Hey Kap, First off..Ali has never and will never state anything concerning speculation or time lines for an RV. I have spoke with him many many times.. he will not share info period. He will be breaking the law if he speculates. As far as the .26 cents goes, that figure was recognized as a possible rate because of the other countries producing oil that have very similar amounts of currency in circulation and similar oil production, there is no reason for it to be much more or less than the other countries. As Iraq increases it oil production, natural gas, gasoline etc. we can and will see the rate rise over time. I personally do not think they can support a 1 to 1 rv at this time, Shabibi is not stupid, he will not put his country into a 75 trillion dollar debt by one stroke of his pen...it would take 30 plus years to pay that debt back. It does not matter so much whether or not Governments retain the most Dinar...they are still responsible for backing it at one point in time or another, it does not matter if they "trade" their dinar for oil, it is still being covered by Iraq. If they can only produce and transport 2.7 million barrels per day..and they are barely making enough money to run their country..how can they produce enough in the short term to pay for both? They can't. I dont mean to pick on you or put you down, but I remember when you were stating 1 to 1 before, then you raised your opinion all over the board..as high as 3 plus like all the gurus are saying, now your back to 1 to 1. IMO, your credibility is compromised at this point. Furthermore you cannot go from 25 billion old dinars in circulation to 18 to 20 TRILLION and have the same exchange rate, its mathematically impossible. The DFI fund is key here to see what they have in "savings" and what they can afford to "swap" dollars for dinars at. They will not indebt there country for years to come.

One possibility that is still on the table is if they remove the three zero's from the notes, at the same time RV at 1 to 1, the dinar has not lost or gained in value, but they will affectively removed 99% of the dinar in circulation, that brings them back to about 27 billion dinars in circulation, at that time the rate could rise to its former amount of 3 plus...the governments and private people will have then tripled their investment. I personally do not think they will do that..but it is possible, I think they are leaving this on the table to curtail the big speculators, but the fact is that we are being given misinformation for a reason JMHO.

No one that I know off can confirm any accurate amount of dinar being help by the governments around the globe, however, it has been stated many times that the US Government holds 5 to 7 trillion, that figure may or may not include what is being help by the citizens, that being said, we have no way to estimate the amount that China, Russia, France, Britain and Canada hold, so how many Dinars are subkject to being "cashed" in by private citizens?

Ali has told me that he is contracted to sell 100 billion dinars per month, thats 1.2 trillion per year, hes been selling since 2004, not at that amount, but I will see if he will tell me the total amount he has sold, don't forget all the other dealers and how much they may have sold, thats alot of Dinar for Iraq to cover.

Read more: http://www.stardogger.net/forum/show...#ixzz10TS9Pjjx
    If its not on SD...it's probably crap!

Thanks
    3.7 trillion to be exact and that is in the PPC agreement. and an agreement to buy oil at $32 per barrel. lol

Ali does not sell anywhere close to 100 billion dinars per month. lol

Thanks
    this time Kap I think you're wrong!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kaperoni View Post
    3.7 trillion to be exact and that is in the PPC agreement. and an agreement to buy oil at $32 per barrel. lol

Ali does not sell anywhere close to 100 billion dinars per month. lol
    Kap, I did not say he did sell that much every month...Ali told me himself that he is contracted to receive 100 billion dinar per month, never said he always sold that much. Please post the PPC agreement so we all can review it...its probably dated 2003 when oil was 30 bucks per barrel!!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by *dbcooper View Post
    Hey Kap, First off..Ali has never and will never state anything concerning speculation or time lines for an RV. I have spoke with him many many times.. he will not share info period. He will be breaking the law if he speculates. As far as the .26 cents goes, that figure was recognized as a possible rate because of the other countries producing oil that have very similar amounts of currency in circulation and similar oil production, there is no reason for it to be much more or less than the other countries. As Iraq increases it oil production, natural gas, gasoline etc. we can and will see the rate rise over time. I personally do not think they can support a 1 to 1 rv at this time, Shabibi is not stupid, he will not put his country into a 75 trillion dollar debt by one stroke of his pen...it would take 30 plus years to pay that debt back. It does not matter so much whether or not Governments retain the most Dinar...they are still responsible for backing it at one point in time or another, it does not matter if they "trade" their dinar for oil, it is still being covered by Iraq. If they can only produce and transport 2.7 million barrels per day..and they are barely making enough money to run their country..how can they produce enough in the short term to pay for both? They can't. I dont mean to pick on you or put you down, but I remember when you were stating 1 to 1 before, then you raised your opinion all over the board..as high as 3 plus like all the gurus are saying, now your back to 1 to 1. IMO, your credibility is compromised at this point. Furthermore you cannot go from 25 billion old dinars in circulation to 18 to 20 TRILLION and have the same exchange rate, its mathematically impossible. The DFI fund is key here to see what they have in "savings" and what they can afford to "swap" dollars for dinars at. They will not indebt there country for years to come.

One possibility that is still on the table is if they remove the three zero's from the notes, at the same time RV at 1 to 1, the dinar has not lost or gained in value, but they will affectively removed 99% of the dinar in circulation, that brings them back to about 27 billion dinars in circulation, at that time the rate could rise to its former amount of 3 plus...the governments and private people will have then tripled their investment. I personally do not think they will do that..but it is possible, I think they are leaving this on the table to curtail the big speculators, but the fact is that we are being given misinformation for a reason JMHO.

No one that I know off can confirm any accurate amount of dinar being help by the governments around the globe, however, it has been stated many times that the US Government holds 5 to 7 trillion, that figure may or may not include what is being help by the citizens, that being said, we have no way to estimate the amount that China, Russia, France, Britain and Canada hold, so how many Dinars are subkject to being "cashed" in by private citizens?

Ali has told me that he is contracted to sell 100 billion dinars per month, thats 1.2 trillion per year, hes been selling since 2004, not at that amount, but I will see if he will tell me the total amount he has sold, don't forget all the other dealers and how much they may have sold, thats alot of Dinar for Iraq to cover.

Read more: http://www.stardogger.net/forum/show...#ixzz10TS9Pjjx
    db Governments don't hold physical dinar there holdings are electronic just a push of a button.

Thanks
    I understand that, that was not the point, it does not matter if its "electronic" numbers or physical currency, the point I was making is that it will be backed or eventually paid for by Iraq, whether it takes 1 year or 30 years to "not be responsible" for the outstanding debt.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by *dbcooper View Post
    I understand that, that was not the point, it does not matter if its "electronic" numbers or physical currency, the point I was making is that it will be backed or eventually paid for by Iraq, whether it takes 1 year or 30 years to "not be responsible" for the outstanding debt.
    Oh got ya I wasn't sure where any of this was going. I think Kap is way off base

+ Reply to Thread