Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 6-29-18

Iraqi

6-29-2018 Intel Guru Bruce ...This has been an up and down week. It has been a rollercoaster ride even for me, because I had some information that indicated a certain couple days it looked like we were going. We had time and days. It did not happen. We had reason to believe that we were there and everything was complete, but it wasn’t. ...What happened yesterday evening? We had 3 different conference calls that were meetings in New York. One was HSBC, one for Wells Fargo-separate one, and one for the US Treasury. These 3 calls each...and we had people who were in these meetings so we know this directly...these meetings that were video conference calls, were there to go over and confirm rates of currencies, confirm the currencies themselves...

6-29-2018 Newshound Guru Kaperoni How long is the CBI going to risk the spread that they now are in compliance? Today's spread was reported I believe at 1202 to $1. So well in compliance. Any day they could lose control of the spread and it could go to 1214 to $1 or higher and have to start over...it's got to be painful for the CBI watching the current circumstances.

6-29-2018 Newshound Guru Adam Montana [Still thinking 10 cents?] I've spent a little time on that subject over the last month or so. I'm seeing a couple different possible scenarios, but I'm still strong on .10.

6-28-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru tman23 ...reality because of economic pressures in the region …business people tell me that 65 cents is all the region could handle right now with trading partners...

6-28-2018 Newshound Guru Adam Montana [It’s the end of June, still thinking sooner or are we looking toward the fall? ] Let's see how these next couple weeks shake out! I'm pretty optimistic about our upcoming timeline.

6-28-2018 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan Articles: “Union of Arab Banks Honors the Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq Ali Alalak as the best governor in the Arab world for the year 2018”; “Special - Ali Mohsen Ismail (Ali Alalak ) Best Governor of an Arab Central Bank .. Who is he ?” A job well done and now banks are all closed in Iraq and don’t re open until the first of July.. - fascinating. Who is he? He will be imo, not a proxy Central Bank Governor much longer.. He appears to have completed the task of economic reforms to date and the next half of the year shall be less a few zeros internationally and locally.. Imo we shall see...

6-28-2018 Newshound Guru sandyf From 2014...In an interview with IraqiNews.com al-Bajari said “The policy to delete zeros from the Iraqi currency is ready to be executed by the Central Bank, however, its implementation will be delayed by 5 years on the basis of the extreme security and political situation of the country.” Redenomination is outside the scope of the CBI and would require a Bill to go through parliament, months at least. Preparation for a redenomination is usually in the range 12 to 18 months prior to the preferred dates of Jan 1st and July 1st. Should Iraq decide to proceed with a redenomination during the next parliament then the most probable date would be 1st January 2021..

dinarguru.com