Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 5-10-18

Iraqi

5-10-2018 Newshound Guru Aggiedad77 THERE HAS CERTAINLY BEEN A LONG STRING OF GREAT NEWS ARTICLES OVER THE PAST FEW DAYS...WHAT I PERSONALLY FIND ENCOURAGING BY IT ALL...IS HOW IMO THE IRAQI COUNCIL OF MINISTERS (COM) AND A NUMBER OF KEY IRAQI MINISTRIES ARE MAKING IMPORTANT PROGRAM CHANGES AND ENHANCEMENTS RIGHT IN THE FACE OF THE UPCOMING ELECTIONS...THEY SEEM TO "KNOW" THERE WILL BE NO CHANGE IN LEADERSHIP...THEY SEEM TO KNOW THAT ABADI WILL BE LEADING THEIR COUNTRY INTO AN ERA OF GREATNESS...THEY WANT TO BE ONBOARD WITH THAT PROCESS AND BE SEEN AS A PRO-ACTIVE MEMBER OF WHAT WILL TRANSPIRE...SO MANY GREAT PROGRAMS IN THE WORKS...READY... AIM... FIRE...RELOAD...WE USED TO SAY...THE BEST OF THE BEST IS POISED TO MAKE ITS MARK ON HISTORY...ALL IMO...VERY STRONG OPINION.

5-9-2018 Intel Guru Footforward I'm not wondering if this will happen. I whole heartedly believe it will...

5-9-2018 Newshound Guru BobTheTaxMan …The advantage of the 2018 tax laws...are so beneficial to the dinar. It’s like crazy beneficial…it changes entirely how you’re going to handle your dinar…A lot of people have been caught up in misinformation about how is the dinar going to be taxed. So you understand it simply - The dinar is a currency which you have purchased, which you’ve got holding in a spot somewhere, whether it’s in a safely deposit box or under your mattress or somewhere you buried in the backyard in a coffee can, whatever you’ve done with it, it’s sitting there. There is no determined exchange date so we don’t have a contract, which means we don’t get to take advantage of the benefits of that because we don’t have a contract. We are not professional FOREX exchangers…They have a distinct advantage. In their world 60% of whatever they exchange is treated as capital gains and 40% at ordinary income. In our case we do not fit… [NOTE: This is NOT to be considered tax advice...At the appropriate time speak with your own tax and legal professionals.]

5-9-2018 Newshound Guru BobTheTaxMan …We are not in the business of exchanging dinar. We don’t have a clearance for the date of exchange. We don’t have any of that stuff. We are just holders, anticipating it’s going to come to fruition. The other one people get confused on is…If you went to travel and packed up and went to Iraq for a visit and you had some dinar with you when you came back, there was some left in your pocket and it increase in value…if it exceeded $200 of travel money then that would be considered as capital gains. It also meant you weren’t traveling with 10’s of millions of dinar. Alright? It’s just travel money. I can assure you I have checked with so many places. I have checked with well established CPA firms and attorneys. I have had professional financial planners contact their tax attorneys and they all come back with the same thing. It [Dinar] will be treated as ordinary income. [NOTE: This is NOT to be considered tax advice. At the appropriate time speak with your own tax and legal professional]

5-9-2018 Intel Guru Bruce ...so much information between Thursday and was pointing to this already happening. ...Ultimately it seems it comes down to Iraq. Are they ready? ...Here is what Iraq is doing starting tomorrow [Wednesday] morning in Iraq...they have a...brand new Economic Development Program which starts tomorrow. It is a five year program. It involves so far 57 countries, 360 companies. If you were going to start that program tomorrow and go 5 years with it, wouldn’t it be a good idea to have your currency at an internationally tradable rate? ...It is crucial they have that rate out tomorrow before they start this program which is due to start tomorrow. The other thing is the Qi cards that are new, the Visa cards, that have the oil revenue sharing money on them ...Those funds are accessible and usable tomorrow [Wednesday] morning.

5-9-2018 Intel Guru Bruce ...We are also hearing Iraq will have a rate out tomorrow morning...that their ATMS will be turned on. Their lower denominations have been loaded in them for awhile, and they will be accessible, available. Iraq should be rocking and rolling tomorrow morning. I think the Forex rates that were sent over to us Sunday night or Monday have been finally approved here. These rates came over from London. We are getting the impression the rates are not only been approved, but are solid, no rates flashing. That is good. They have decided everything is in Go Mode...the last the latest information I got...came from sophisticated bankers from New York was that this was going down shortly. We do not know what that means exactly, but I feel very confident where we sit...I am feeling very good with the timing where we are.

dinarguru.com