Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 4-26-16

Iraqi

4-26-2016 Newshound Guru rcookie Article: "Serious information ... international auditor reveals waste millions in contracts provinces" ERNST & YOUNG IS A 3RD PARTY MONITORING AGENCY...APPOINTED BY IMF AND WB ON MANY FRONTS INCLUDING THE CBI STATISTICAL DATA PUBLISHED ON CBI WEBSITE AND PART OF STRATEGIC PLAN...AND ALSO THE IMF STAFF MONITORED PROGRAM INITIATIVES FOR BANKING SUPERVISION... PUBLIC FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT...MONITORING FINANCIAL RISKS...AND PLAY A KEY ROLE IN IMPLEMENTING REFORM SYSTEMS TO STRENGTHEN THE STABILITY OF THE BANKING SYSTEM...THEY ARE A KEY COMPONENT OF THE AUDIT AND ASSISTANCE OF THE RESTRUCTURE AND PRIVATIZATION TRANSITION OF THE 2 BIG STATE OWNED BANKS.

4-26-2016 Intel/Newshound Guru Backdoc ARTICLE 4 WAS GIVEN TO VIETNAM! WOOO HOOO. THIS MEANS THEY NOW QUALIFY FOR A CURRENCY OF VALUE ON THEIR OWN AND NO LONGER NEED TO REMAIN PEGGED TO THE DOLLAR! I LOOK FOR THEM TO PEG TO THE SDR AND BE A DONOR CURRENCY JUST LIKE IRAQ!

4-26-2016 Newshound Guru Stryker It has been an interesting morning in Iraq. After only a thirty minute delay a quorum was achieved with 175 deputies attending. It did not take long after PM Abadi arrived for Maliki and his coalition of state law protesters to start chaos in an attempt to stop the voting of the cabinet reshuffle process.

4-26-2016 Intel/Newshound Guru Poppy3 ...IT HAS BEEN BEFORE OUR EYES FOR OVER A YEAR NOW EVERYDAY...WE HAVE GREAT PROGRESS AND IF PEEPS AREN'T EXCITED I PRAY THEIR EYES WILL BE OPENED BECAUSE IT IS SO CLOSE NOW THEY ARE RUNNING OUT OF TIME TO PREPARE TO MANAGE WHAT BLESSING THEY WILL GET.

4-26-2016 Newshound Guru firefly Quote: "To / all banks and all money transfer companies to broker the sale and purchase of foreign currency all..." [So this means they are Article 8 compliant because they can buy and sell other currencies?] IMO, they are not yet Article VIII compliant YET. But oh so close.

4-25-2016 Newshound Guru Kaperoni Article: "Iraqi economic expert's (Basenyoz): The federal government will face difficulty in paying employees' salaries after next June" There is a plan. Both the CBI and IMF knew of the financial situation back in Dec when they signed the MoU.

4-25-2016 Newshound Guru Islandg1211 A few things caught my eye today in the articles...IMO, they were expected at this time, because I've felt the end of April was the most likely time for the RV based on their history. Jack Lew's co-signing of Iraq's loans from the IMF prompted me immediately post "it's done." I have been expecting this time frame. Today, these articles just continue to support my expectations: We were expecting oil prices to continue to climb a bit, and they did. Another step, is the continuation of the CBI checklist on their LOI (Letter of Intent) to the IMF being met. Restructuring the banks had to be done, was on the list, and has been completed. Lastly, I was expecting an expanded holiday this weekend with the ISX closed. I expected them to close this Thursday, and RV then. That has been my opinion for many months. Today's article states that ISX will be closed starting Friday through early next week. Let's watch to see if the CBI follows suit.

4-25-2016 Newshound Guru rcookie Article quote: "A senior government source revealed, on Sunday, to inform the head of the Integrity Commission Hassan Yassiri Prime Minister Haider al - Abadi, the existence of documents proving the involvement of ministers and political leaders of corruption and illegal speculation by the central bank auctions." DOCUMENTS PROVING THE INVOLVEMENT OF MINISTERS & POLITICAL LEADERS OF CORRUPTION AND ILLEGAL SPECULATION BY CBI AUCTIONS...MP'S USING ARAB BANKS OUTSIDE CONTROL AUDITING...IN RETURN FOR BANKING SHARES AND HUGE QUANTITIES OF USD SOLD THROUGH BLACK MARKET...WOW!!...WHAT A SHOCKER...THINK THAT MIGHT BE THE THE REASONING BEHIND THE INTERNAL PRESSURE TO KEEP THE AUCTIONS ACTIVE IN SPITE OF THE OVERWHELMING EVIDENCE OF CATASTROPHIC FAILURE...

4-25-2016 Newshound Guru Millionday Article quote: "Chairman of the Board of Governors, said in the Iraq Stock Exchange Thaer Adnan Hashim: The development of the capital market in Iraq is important and highlights its importance in the development of the business sector and increase the rate of GDP, and the transition to a market economy..." THE DEVELOPMENT OF THE CAPITAL MARKET IS REQUIRED TO MOVE FORWARD WITH DEVELOPING THE FREE MARKET ECONOMY -- RAISED GDP -- AND TRANSITION TO PRIVATE MARKET
THE INTERNATIONAL STOCK MARKET INVESTMENT LAWS NEED TO BE MADE CLEAR -- THIS IS ONLY DONE FOR ONE REASON -- SO THAT THE ISX CAN BE INVESTED IN AND DEVELOPED FOR INTERNATIONAL INVESTORS AS EXPECTED --- THEY ARE STATING THAT IT IS TIME TO APPLY THE COMPANIES ACT-- ALLOWING INVESTMENT IN THE ISX SHARES...THIS MEETING WAS HUGE AND FOR ECONOMIC REFORM AND DEVELOPMENT... THIS IS ALL TO MOVE TO THE INCLUSION OF INTERNATIONAL INVESTORS.

4-25-2016 Intel/Newshound Guru Backdoc Article: "Crude Oil Tankers Bound For China Surge Amid Stockpiling Signals" [...why is china stockpiling oil?] IF YOU KNEW THAT THE WORLD WAS ABOUT TO FIGURE OUT THAT...OIL WAS GOING TO COST YOU A LOT MORE IN THE VERY NEAR FUTURE WHAT WOULD YOU DO? THAT'S RIGHT BUY, BUY, BUY! YOU SEE THERE IS A VALUE CHANGE COMING AND IT WILL COST CHINA MUCH MORE LATER THAN IT DOES NOW FOR ITS OIL! THE PROCESS OF CHANGE WILL BEGIN IMO LATER THIS WEEK IF A RATE FOR ALL THE EMERGING COUNTRIES LAUNCH THEIR RATES! WITH EVERYONE READY ITS SIMPLY ONLY A QUESTION OF TIMING NOW! THERE IS A VALUE CHANGE COMING GET READY!

4-25-2016 Newshound Guru rcookie [the ISX said in an article recently they would be fully ready by end of year. does that in any way hamper the chances of Iraq moving to a market economy by mid year?] THE END OF YEAR STATEMENT FROM ISX HAS TO DO WITH NEW ELECTRONIC TRADING PLATFORM...THEY ALREADY HAVE IN PLACE THESE REGIONAL FINANCIAL HUBS...WHICH WILL PROCESS THE DATA FROM THE 2 EXCHANGES AND TRANSMIT TO THESE REGIONAL CENTERS WHO WILL TRANSMIT TO THE BANKS AND BROKERAGE HOUSES FOR TRADING BUSINESS WITH THE PUBLIC.

4-25-2016 Newshound Guru rcookie MORE IMPORTANTLY...ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT CBI ANNOUNCEMENTS THIS YEAR ON JAN 7TH....WAS THE DIRECTIVE FROM CBI FOR ALL BANKS AND FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS IN IRAQ TO MIGRATE FROM UAS (UNIVERSAL ACCOUNTING STANDARDS) TO IAS (INTERNATIONAL ACCOUNTING STANDARDS) WHICH IS BEYOND HUGE...BECAUSE THAT CHANGE RESULTED IN COMPLIANCE WITH IFRS..(INTERNATIONAL FINANCIAL REPORTING STANDARDS) WHICH ALL PUBLICLY TRADED COMPANIES IN GLOBAL STOCK MARKETS AND BOURSES USE.

dinarguru.com