Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 7-18-19

Iraqi

7-18-2019 Newshound/Intel Guru RVAlready The problem with anyone who says this will float up from program rate is that it is in direct opposition to what Dr Shabibi said, which was NO FLOAT... Shabibi planned the entire RV. ...Shabibi clearly stated initial rate would be 3.22 plus up to 20% and close to Kuwait.

7-18-2019 Newshound Guru Kaperoni It has been 16 months that the CBI has stabilized the currency in the country to within 2% as identified by the IMF requirement...that's been a problem over the years where the currency went out of compliance and the dinar devalued to the dollar...what they've done is a really good job with the help of the U.S. Treasury to get this under control...yes they've brought the reserves to 72 Billion now and I think one of the 5 largest reserves in the Middle East but there are some other things kinda under the table here which are all relative. When Iraq accepts Article VIII they have held stability for 17 months when the requirement was only 90 days. They have done a really wonderful job creating a situation where they are creating a lot of confidence in their banking system for financial experts around the world as they look at should they bring money into Iraq and trust the banking system...

7-18-2019 Intel Guru MarkZ [via PDK] Little to no news today…everything is very quiet. No new rate in Iraq yet...one contact from Zurich says noon tomorrow for exchange...the other is quiet... maybe they can’t talk and that would be good news. [Is this quiet the precursor to “go”?] I think it is. Seems we are sitting in the starting gate waiting for someone to fire the pistol.

7-17-2019 Newshound/Intel Guru Randy Koonce ...there is a very good window that has opened up once again, and will last through the end of the month. As I have mentioned before, many of the things that have happened on our way to the revaluation of the Iraqi Dinar has turned this anticipated event into a very big Political Game. I call it “Global Political Football”. And there have been no rules to this long and unending game! That being said, there is reason to believe that we are very - VERY - close to the final buzzer now. And, it is a very BIG WINDOW between now (as in ‘right now’ through the end of month. But...because it is a political football game, that does not mean that if this window closes at the end of the month without a rate change, we will never see it. It just means that another political fight got in the way. Again.

7-17-2019 Newshound/Intel Guru Randy Koonce I want you to know there is nothing left for Iraq to do to prepare for a rate change. They have been ready since December of Last Year. As in 2018. January started the political football game. There were many political players, from our own Government to several others as well...And ALL of them have affected the political environment. Look for the Dinar to come out between $1 -$2. It should go up a little more later on. Please do not get suckered into waiting or watching for any 800 numbers. You will be able to exchange at any big bank or financial exchange center that normally deals in foreign currency exchanges.

7-17-2019 Newshound/Intel Guru Randy Koonce THE RATE IS THE ONLY THING THAT YOU ARE WAITING FOR. Remember: This is a POLITICAL football, so it is possible there could always be another unforeseen ‘time out’. It is not that our information was bad; but it might change. Again. DO NOT give your dinar to anyone else to exchange for you. We are really, seriously, truly, honestly, absolutely, positively, probably VERY CLOSE. RELAX the RV really is coming . ...Keep Breathing...check the [CBI] every day to see if it has changed...

7-17-2019 Intel Guru Bruce [via PinkRoses] ...I usually start where are we...I can tell you where were we supposed to be. We were supposed to be in the Bank and the Redemption Centers...today [Tuesday]....We were faked out by the fact we were looking for 800 numbers on Monday or Today with exchanges, but...There were a number...of disgruntled former bank employees...with at least 4 or 5 main banks...that had the wise idea to try to put out bogus toll-free numbers to our community...and they nixed that right away...but it did slow us down for a couple of days. So, we are ready. We are willing and able to move forward to get this party started.

7-17-2019 Intel Guru Bruce ...we believe things are to the point where we should be getting some good news tomorrow [Wednesday]. Now, it maybe we get toll-free numbers and all we do tomorrow is set appointments. It maybe if we get the numbers soon enough, we set appointments and start tomorrow [Wednesday]. It maybe we get the numbers and set appointments for Thursday. I am trying my best I am not calling it. This is based on the compendious of confirmation and evidence that I have so far today...We know things change. We know we are facing a moving target... I do believe they have this ready for us finally to go.

7-17-2019 Newshound Guru Enorrste ...I think the answer is clear. They want to make Iraq one of the most powerful currencies in the world. They want to make it a world reserve currency. They announced that some time ago. 8 years ago. IMF has agreed it's a good idea because of their location. 1. They are in the Middle East 2. The world needs another world reserve currency with the dollar being so over extended...they need this and we can't overestimate the power and importance of the IMF becoming this trustee...they want this thing to happen. They are proving it by making this currency flat to close to its own market rate for 16 months now and announcing they're ready for international trade. It's really really tightened up.

dinarguru.com