Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 4-6-19

Iraqi

4-6-2019 Intel Guru RayRen98 Iraqi TV broadcasting April 25 to be a launch date for the financial inclusion to the private sector. Iraqi TV is also broadcasting travel bans have been initiated against select government officials not allowing them to leave the country. Maliki is ASSUMED to be on house arrest. Time Will Tell...it all.

4-6-2019 Intel Guru MarkZ IMO the Dong could support 2 to 2.50 rate.

4-6-2019 Newshound Guru Kaperoni ...The dinar can never revalue. It can only gradually appreciate via a float once the CBI moves off the peg. ...I have proven that they're going to float the currency and I have been accurate for the past 8 years on the developments in Iraq. ...there can never be an RV.

4-5-2019 Intel Guru MarkZ From Iraq...The word from bankers is they are expecting the new rates to show late this evening…so afternoon for us here. My guy in Iraq said no new rates yet...Expecting a rate tonight for them...IMO Rates are...what I am hearing and what makes sense...street rate around the mid 4's for the dinar .maybe $6 - $7 in the US...dong 2.00 to 2.25. I still believe we will have no No tax on our exchange...currency is usually not taxed…It is covered in a tax treaty is what we have been told. [Always check with your tax professional]

4-5-2019 Intel Guru MarkZ …Expecting 800#'s tonight or early tomorrow. I feel really solid about my sources. We are so stinking close...I am definentely excited! I think we will see the 800#'s before the rates on forex... I could not find the Dinar on the forex, but they do expect it soon...I have a friend ...watching it for us… ...hoping to see tremendous progress tonight... expectation for tomorrow but we will see...so many expectations from everywhere...I really feel this weekend we will wake up to a a new world. Today I am at a 99.93% . Im excited and so ready to be done. They hid Kuwait for 10 days so we shall see. If there is any news...I will come in ...if not I will see you on Sat.

4-5-2019 Newshound Guru larrykn ...they can change the rate at anytime even if the budget came out ...of course it came out at 1190, thats the rate today, all will change when they are ready to revalue. ...they are working on getting things going, the trade deals they are working on is what they should be paying attention too, thats where the news is at, they are moving forward.

4-5-2019 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat "Breaking news… The 2019 Budget is now opened" Well, well, well…it looks like Iraq has finally opened their 2019 budget and paid out at the 1180 rate according to this article. So we all know what that means. We need to settle down, relax... This is going to be yet another end of year January 2020. But my CBI contact was correct. They did pay out and open the budget this week. Just not at the rate we all wanted.

4-5-2019 Newshound Guru larrykn Articles: "Iraq provides Saudi investors 186 investment opportunities..."; "Saudi Arabia pledged a grant of one billion dollars for Iraq and is preparing to sign 13 conventions with him."; "Iraq and Lebanon are discussing lifting the visa between the two countries" Lots of deals going on over there right now, all good news.

4-5-2019 Newshound Guru G-Lin Article: "Parliamentary Finance intends to develop mechanisms to maintain the stability of the dinar exchange rate" Quote: "the financial Parliament is keen to enact the law of financial administration as it gives a complete road map of the financial policy in the country in terms of management of money and cash in the state', indicating that 'the change will raise the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar against foreign currencies while maintaining the stability of inflation in the country." I think the vote on draft of the financial administration law is huge. This may open the door. If they vote on it or enact it, it could be what is necessary to change the value of the dinar. They told us it will raise the value...

dinarguru.com