Iraqi Dinar Chat, Information, News, Facts, Guru Forums, RV and Revaluation info

Follow us! Follow us!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Subject: Fwd: I can't believe he said this and he still got elected here in the USA

Thanks
    SCUM thats IT

Thanks
    Impeach him.
    The US constitution means nothing to this guy.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by aratron View Post
    Funny i think. . . . that you would spend your energy trying to damage a man's image AFTER he has already been elected. You were quickly rebutted by SeekYeFirst and he has a link, which, may i point out, you do not. Oh, and by the way, FREEDOM OF SPEECH is still one of the bastians of our constitution. If you don't like it, SORRY, throw another tantrum and start a revolution, or maybe you could just suck it up and see if he gets elected again, because until then, you can do NOTHING, i say again, you can do NOTHING. Except maybe cry in the corner and complain about how your republican hate-monger didn't get elected. Well suck it up he didn't. All you can do is cast your vote. So do that and quit whining. Just a little friendly advise.
    His image was tarnished before he took office. Unfortunately the liberal agenda has permeated all of the political parties, so we are stuck. But something is happening, and I hope upon hope that what he is doing to this once great country can be reversed. The revolution that started this country was to distance ourselves from the type of change Obama is shoving down our throats. Too bad the founding fathers aren't here today to set us straight. For some reason many of us refuse to look at relatively recent history and where this type of change has led to.

Thanks
    some people get so angry,...when someone challenges these symbols of patriotism. big deal,...he doesnt salute the flag. it means nothing. its like religion,...its not real. gather a group of religious freaks together, and tell them you dont pray,..or believe in god ( which i dont ) and they would be shocked,..and angered. its all meaningless crap,..people need to wake up.

SENIOR EXCUTIVE MEMBER
    Thanks
    Thanks for the post.

+ Reply to Thread