Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 6-11-18

Iraqi

6-11-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Article: "TAKING DOWN THESE FAKE BANKS" ...this is the forth article on the CBI taking down four separate “fake” banks fronting as banks using the currency auctions to get the USD out of the CBI reserves. So we can see the CBI is working on cleaning up this currency MANIPULITION and FRAUD they talked about in earlier articles as to why they wanted the “project to delete the zeros” postponed until sometime after the elections.

6-11-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru BGG Article: "Iraq’s parliament speaker calls for election rerun, after fire hits ballot boxes warehouse" Why would this be Sadr?? He loves his position and has nothing to fear from a recount… especially if these accusations about the IHEC (or HEC – whatever they are calling it this week) are true and we get an unbiased panel of 9 judges instead.

6-11-2018 Newshound Guru chattels
Jun 15 Friday Eid al-Fitr National holiday
Jun 16 Saturday Eid al-Fitr holiday National holiday
Jun 17 Sunday Eid al-Fitr holiday National holiday

6-11-2018 Newshound Guru Kaperoni My guess is al-Maliki is behind this fire... fits his MO. Destroy the ballots than there can't be a recount. Course his goal is a new election.

6-10-2018 Newshound Guru Kaperoni Down to 4 days to meet compliance. [IMF's Market Rate vs. Official Rate within 2% for 90 days rule.]

6-10-2018 Newshound Guru Whitelions I think if the fire in Iraq was set (and More Likely it was ) for them to hold a new vote will bring more people out than ever and Sadr will win by more than a land slide and the people that set it will have to live with the back fire .
6-10-2018 Intel/Newshound Guru tman23 Iraqi Parliament Speaker Salim al-Jabouri on Sunday claimed the fire that broke out at a warehouse in eastern Baghdad, where the electoral commission kept ballot boxes, was deliberate and called for a new parliamentary election... NEW ELECTION...LOL!!! What a mess...who could of possibly seen this coming?? Funny Jabouri was calling for a new election saying ballots were destroyed as firefighters were in the middle of still putting out the fire..

6-10-2018 Newshound Guru Kaperoni Article: "Fire breaks out at Baghdad warehouse storing ballot boxes for Iraq's election recount" Quote: "A Baghdad warehouse being used to store ballot boxes for Iraq's contested parliamentary election caught fire on Sunday, ahead of a nationwide recount effort." Imagine that! a fire breaks out in the warehouse that storing ballot boxes that are going to be recounted sound familiar?

6-10-2018 Newshound Guru Kaperoni Some good news today if you call it that, it looks like the manual recount is only going to take about 10 days and not 3 months as originally predicted. Personally I don't know what the desire for manual recount is for. It's not going to change the outcome of who becomes prime-minister because that is based on political blocks unifying to form an alliance. At best, a political block may pick up a seat or two in parliament. But all this nonsense has been initiated by al-Maliki and his block and Salim Jubouri the parliament speaker who both lost pretty handily in the elections. What also appears to have happened is in the last day or so a large alliance has been formed consisting of a majority of parliamentary seats. This Alliance does not include al-Maliki or his state of law coalition.

6-10-2018 Newshound Guru Kaperoni So if we're waiting for the formation of the government to occur before any kind of monetary reform can go forward, it looks like we might be waiting an extra month or so. I think we were all hoping for the formation of the government to occur by the end of June and to coincide with the cbi's three-month IMF requirement (June 15 or so) compliance but that looks like it might be pushed back until the end of July or August. If so we have to hope that the CBI can continue to maintain spread within 2% or less for that duration. In the meantime I am looking for some news that would indicate that the IMF has scheduled their Article IV Consultation with Iraq. I believe this will occur at the same or about the same time as the CBI's begins monetary reform.

dinarguru.com