Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 5-7-19

Iraqi

5-7-2019 Intel Guru Frank26 [via Clare] IT'S ABOUT TO GET REAL...FAST!...

5-7-2019 Newshound Guru larrykn [i thought Mahdi has had pressure put on him before june] I'm not sure about June but it will happen...they have a lot to do and I just don't see June is having enough time to get it done. I believe this will happen, otherwise I wouldn't be here...this will happen its just a process, it will come.

5-6-2019 Intel Guru MarkZ There is a lot of crazy news right now…some believable, and some unbelievable... We were told it would get crazy before it popped…it certainly is crazy today...its been a day of calls and texts...

5-6-2019 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Article quote: "... the UNIFICATION OF THE DOLLAR EXCHANGE RATE IS THE ONLY SOLUTION TO ELIMINATE THE AUCTION CURRENCY." Okay so you hear this from a minister in parliament telling us that part of the solution to the economic crisis is to get rid of the corruption associated with the currency auctions and the only way to do this is to get STOP the currency auctions. Look at how much money they told us is being stolen out of the CBI reserves due to this corruption. They say 15-20 million US dollars a day...5 billion US dollars a year being stolen from the CBI. No wonder why the CBI can not increase it reserves faster with all this oil wealth coming in as revenue. ...as long as the spigot of oil is flowing and the money is rolling in, they will not challenge this theft. The hard part is that the oil will not be flowing forever and so this time of great wealth is the time to sow the seeds of prosperity and build their nation.

5-6-2019 Intel Guru Eagleone2025 WE KNOW THERE IS A LOT OF MOVEMENT. WE ARE WAITING ON A GREEN LIGHT...LIKE MARK [Guru MarkZ] HAS SAID...A LOT IS HAPPENING. WINDOW HAS OPENED… MAY DAY 1 MAY 1-7 …ALOT OF MOVEMENT THE PERIOD WILL KEEP OPEN.

5-6-2019 Intel Guru MarkZ ...There appeared to be a 24 hour stall yesterday and we are hoping everything will resume moving today... [Hannity just said Trump is going to have a big day today. Announcement?] Possibly...there is a whole lot going on today...

dinarguru.com