Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 5-26-18

Iraqi

5-26-2018 Newshound Guru chattels Article: "Banks and dinar recovery" Quote: "more than two months ago the stability of the exchange rate and the recovery of the Iraqi dinar and the high purchasing power in the market of cash circulation because of the success of the plans and procedures of the Central Bank and the cooperation of the banking sector with him, which led to convergence of the exchange rate set by the Central Bank with the parallel market price,..." The foregoing arguably confirms the compliance made with the 2 % spread toward a three month period.

5-26-2018 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan Article: "BANKS AND DINAR RECOVERY" The above is imo telling us the process from the Turkmenistan Model... Quote: "While unifying the exchange rate is important, the authorities must also modernize the national currency for a currency reform to be comprehensive. In Turkmenistan, the modernization entailed issuing a new family of banknotes that were smaller in size than the unnecessarily large old banknotes." A change in currency is coming when new modern banking products are implemented or launched. They need to be fast about it too.

5-26-2018 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan Quotes: "The main ingredient in the successful introduction of a new currency is a strong commitment by the central bank together with the government to take the steps needed to ensure that the new currency is perceived as stable by companies, the general public, and the international community." "The next phase of currency reform is the conversion from old cash currency to new. " I am of the opinion that Irag has provided all the above. Add in that Alak the CBI Governor was in the media having along side him the presentation boards and ATMs... The ATMs are now and have been in place...The Modernized banking is in effect, the ability to have E-Dinar or Lower Denominations. We also see the political side of things be for Economic reforms and Article 140 being for the citizens to bring out of poverty and share the wealth...! ... The bigger picture may be in view for all now... It sure is for me.. imo

5-25-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat May 12, 2018: In a surprise (but not unexpected) upset the winner of the parliamentary elections was the Sadr coalition, which won control of 17 percent of the seats in parliament. Sadr is thus able to take the lead in trying to form a coalition government. His main opponents are pro-Iran politicians and the much larger group of corrupt politicians. ...A source in the Iraqi parliament, on Thursday, that the leader of the Sadrist movement Moqtada al-Sadr, will not ally with the head of the list of state law, Nuri al-Maliki, or the head of the Fatah coalition Hadi al-Ameri in forming the next government.

5-25-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat So where does this effort now stand? ...I gave you a breakdown of the events in which we should expect things to happen soon. [reference Guru Mnt Goat posts 5-24-2018] We know already they are not on schedule but also not too far off. It is only May 25th just 2 weeks since the election. Sadr must decide on a candidate next week sometime since parliament begins its new session with its newly elected members on or around June 1st.

5-25-2018 Intel Guru RayRen98 [Is the RV the culmination of the economic reform, or is there more afterwards?] As well as the RV, economic reforms includes rebuilding and reconstruction of Iraq, and Sadr is also suggesting that they pay people out of their oil revenues as well as creating jobs and reforming the banking system.

5-25-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru BGG Article: "Can Sadr swing Nonsectarian Government?" While this was originally published in one of the most reputable Middle East outlets… this isn’t a real question. It is clearly rhetorical. He can – the real question isn’t can he, the real question is – “Will everyone else...”? Things are shaping up well. I am very hopeful they come to a speedy resolution – without the corrupt.

5-25-2018 Intel Guru Bruce There is a slight bit of confusion in my mind about where Iraq is right now... I did understand that the so called RV was released today by al-Sadr, and I was thinking wait a minute. I thought...al-Sadr had ceded his power over to Abadi or least that was the plan. That was the plan early in the week with the election last Saturday if I am not mistaken. We thought okay that is cool that happened. Then we heard that the announcement we were looking for from Abadi today may have been in turn made by al-Sadr today about the RV...that was what one report said coming in. So I am going to say I do not have multiple confirmations of that.

5-25-2018 Intel Guru Bruce ...what is good about this is we thought for that to happen our Treasury would release Iraq to put out their rate and to be international known...to put their rate out to where it can be seen on the CBI and it could be known not just in Iraq...we know they have an in-country revaluation. The question is: Is it known outside of Iraq, in fact outside the Middle East? That is the question mark. I am it hearing from one source not sure about multiple confirmations of that. ...I think we could have an excellent Memorial Day weekend. I am excited. I am seeing some things coming together. I am seeing the timing coming together..

dinarguru.com