Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 7-31-2020

Iraqi

7-31-2020 Intel Guru Frank26 When we see Kazemi and the CBI go to Washington D.C. it's a big alarm...When they return to Iraq they will announce the new exchange rate. The things Trump is looking for - did you lessen the use of the American dollar in your country Iraq? Did you stop funneling American dollars to Iran through your auctions? These two questions are the last two components of the monetary reform...Trumps demands are being met. The Iraqi citizens know this...Trump would meet with Kazemi and the CBI if these benchmark assurances were kept. Trumps fingerprints are all over what you are seeing right now.

7-31-2020 Intel Guru MarkZ [...could you touch on taxes for rv?...] Because we expect the entire Tax structure to change - nobody really knows…we just can make our best guess. Having talked to someone in the stream who has a tremendous background in taxes for over 40 years…their belief is there will be no federal taxes but quite possibly there will be state taxes. I am planning on both...just in case…but honestly I think there won’t be any taxes on it.

7-31-2020 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan Article: "Iraqi government implements wide-ranging security and other measures to secure border crossings" I like the Past Tense component in this article. I also want to reiterate White Papers are a work in progress and develop and change over time... They have apparently secured the borders and are actively increasing revenues and put the corrupt on notice. WE...read where they have 70 billion Dinars worth a month. The re instate that number is going to explode... imo...

7-30-2020 Intel Guru Frank26 ...there's going to be a new CBI governor. Allaq squealed. Oh, my goodness did he squeal...he saved his rear end. He was able to work with the United States...got rid of all those people who were stealing...

7-30-2020 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Article: "THE CENTRAL BANK LENDS AL-KAZEMI’S GOVERNMENT 8 TRILLION DINARS" oh oh what does this mean? No RV this year? So they did it. They managed to get the money they needed to extend this madness to the end of the year. This to me...means that they DO NOT intend to reinstate the dinar until early next year...They are buying time with these loans. This is all they are doing...But the good news is this – if they have all this new debt and so how can they repay it all if oil prices do not rise by the end of the year to vear 60/barrel? Even then they still have to pay salaries and retirees and on top of that have money to rebuild? So you see sometimes when the news looks really gloomy, there is always another side to it. Yes, we may not get what we want now but Christmas is coming and it might be really nice this year…just saying…

7-30-2020 Intel Guru MarkZ For the most part it’s still Groundhog day. There are “gag orders” in effect in most banking centers. They are very, very quiet. I still have a contact in the redemption centers who fully expects to be working this weekend….I hope that is true. [When do you expect the RV?] I’m thinking “Any moment” as we watch the markets implode and watch everything come together. Banking contacts are in this loop of “Any moment” and because of their jobs – they have to be in this mindset so they are ready when it happens.

7-30-2020 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan Article: "Parliament: The government will not submit the 2020 budget for its preoccupation with reforms" Quote: "The government may not submit the 2020 budget due to time constraints, and because it is now occupied by two overlapping major files: the 2021 budget and the reform program file," Well they surely will need the 2019 FML Amendment to do both. But, note they are speaking of the reform file. The entire economic reform file. Then that would mean to me they have to have a rate to associate the economic reform file to. They have the authorities at the highest levels being the executive, legislative and judiciary. My view is this is already underway and not just getting started...Imo This is a good thing.

7-30-2020 Newshound Guru Adam Montana ...Before we have an RV, we need the HCL to be done. I'm more certain of this than ever... and activity in Parliament regarding the HCL has been higher lately than it has in years. In fact, it was on the agenda for today [Wednesday]. I continue to be extremely impressed with how Kazzammie is moving things forward. This guy should have been hired a long time ago! Don't get too excited, at least not quite yet...

7-30-2020 Newshound Guru Adam Montana I don't expect to see the RV announced until the HCL is completed. And I don't expect the HCL to be announced as completed until they are ready to RV. These are likely to be two simultaneous announcements, judging from how things are proceeding. The headline will look something like this: "HCL completed. The profit sharing agreement between all (parties) has been implemented to satisfaction; CBI announces an immediate increase in exchange rate for the Iraqi Dinar from (X) to (!!!)." Of course, that will be in Arabic. And the translations will vary, but the end result is the same: Higher exchange rate = Profits for us. ...Go Iraq. Go HCL. GO RV!!!

7-30-2020 Intel Guru Frank26 ...the Fab 4 are going to announce to Iraq how their currency is going to be used globally. When they can use the new currency. How they can use it. The conversation is to bring the IQD to the international global market and during this meeting (this dream) is to explain how they will lessen their dependence on the American Dollar - meaning the amount of the new exchange rate of the IQD...all these benchmarks, all these requirements for the monetary reform of the currency of Iraq, they've all been done...we're now dealing with the political garbage of Iran...we're at the point where we're just picking up the last pieces with a dustpan...this meeting will be face-to-face. Not teleconference...it's going to be held in Washington D.C. IMO...we now seek Allaq and Kazemi's to announce the day of their visit to Washington D.C. because after they are done with this meeting we seek Kazemi and Allaq to go to their citizens of Iraq and announce the new exchange rate...

7-30-2020 Intel Guru Bruce [via WiserNow] We are on – I would say – a day by day account right now – the information that I’ve received from one of our Forex people is pointing towards today/tomorrow [Tuesday/Wednesday] or next week – Tuesday/Wednesday of next week... I don’t think we can write off any particular day – there seems to be a push to get this done by the end of the month - which is Friday...I don’t know if that is going to be the case - it could be – there are things point to it happening kinda – like right away...I really believe we are that close to where we could go any day now...I believe we are within days...

dinarguru.com