Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 3-30-18

Iraqi

3-30-2018 Intel Guru Bruce There was a special edition of the Gazette printed yesterday. I heard from our sources that have government of Iraq connections, that they were able to take a physical look and read that printed version of the Gazette while they were on with our sources here in the US. They saw the budget and the rate and various aspects of that in the Gazette. Also I heard today it was going to be another 48 hours from 5 o’clock today [Thursday] before the people of Iraq would have full access to the printed version of the Gazette...They don’t want the people to have access to it until Saturday... We do know what is in it...

3-30-2018 Intel Guru Bruce ...I have heard several people today tell me that we are looking to be notified possibly as early as Saturday afternoon, evening. As far as when we can start with exchanges, it is more likely that we would get notified Monday afternoon and possibly get started exchanging Tuesday morning. ...Rates on the dinar we know right now are between $7 and $8 dollars in-country rates. I really feel at this point we are finally getting down to the very end. Based on all the information over the last few days, everything is pointing toward a wonderful week for us next week...

3-30-2018 Newshound Guru chattels The notion of dropping the three zeroes has always made the most sense to me as a redenomination. Any other interpretation seems strained to me. My hope is that redenomination may be accompanied by added value of some sort.

3-29-2018 Intel Guru RayRen98 Iraq having press conference saying that the president has decided for the good of the citizens to send the 2018 budget to the gazette for official publication. Iraq's Rashid Bank is on Iraqi TV broadcasting the new Mastercards that citizens have can be used "worldwide" while indicating how the features of the new cards enable them to pay bills and use it for other electronic applications and processes. Iraqi TV showing officials from Iraq and Saudi Arabia cutting the ribbon to a new exchange bank located in Baghdad and open for trade.

3-29-2018 Newshound Guru Kaperoni Another low auction day around 1205 to $1 US dollar. My calculations put this at about two and a half weeks now of auctions that are within compliance. If the 90-day rule is true, I would expect the CBI to request article VIII in early June. Could or would the CBI wait before moving to Article VIII? It seems unlikely they would since continuing the auctions at these levels reduces the reserves. And initiating foreign investment is a top priority. One wild card in all of this is the timing of the upcoming new elections that coincidentally are occurring at the same time monetary policy needs to engage with the world financial system.

3-29-2018 Newshound Guru tlm724 Article: "Urgent: The value of the dinar rose to 1197 per dollar" It is great news...! Appears to me that the time is perfect to hold it under the 2%, they got this and we wait about 80 days, give or take, to see if they can maintain this ( I think they can & will). [Whats your thoughts do you think we may see so real action this year like starting the movement soon.] We are seeing action right now, so yes to answer your question, this year looks fabulous to me!

3-29-2018 Intel Guru Frank26 THIS SECOND AND FINAL ARTICLE IMO IS BEING PREPARED RIGHT NOW. THE SUITABLE ENVIRONMENT WAS CREATED SO THEY COULD RELEASE IT. DO YOU UNDERSTAND? THIS ONE ARTICLE IS PROOFED AND APPROVED. THIS ARTICLE WILL BE COVERED OVER MULTIPLE MEDIA SOURCES, BUT THEY WILL NOT BE WORDED DIFFERENTLY. THEY WILL BE THE SAME. WE KNOW OF AT LEAST SIX THAT WILL COVER IT.

3-29-2018 Intel Guru Frank26 WS [GURU WALKINGSTICK] WANTS YOU TO KNOW IT WILL BE BIG NEWS BECAUSE THESE MEDIA WILL RELEASE WORD FOR WORD WHAT THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO SAY, BUT THE ANNOUNCEMENT MAY FALL IN APRIL OR THESE LAST THREE DAYS. (of March) THIS RI IS READY, IMO. THIS ARTICLE EIGHT HAS BEEN ACCEPTED AND THEY WILL ANNOUNCE IT WITH THE RI. IT HAS TO BE WORD FOR WORD AS THE IMF GAVE IT TO THE CBI AND THEY GIVE IT TO THE CITIZENS. AND THEN TO THE WORLD!! ... LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, THEY ARE ABOUT TO RELEASE THEIR RI OF THEIR CURRENCY.

dinarguru.com