Iraqi Dinar Chat, Information, News, Facts, Guru Forums, RV and Revaluation info

Follow us! Follow us!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 4-12-17

Thanks

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 4-12-17

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 4-12-17

Iraqi

4-12-2017 Intel Guru Frank26 ...for that last week of April...[27, 28, 29]...That’s when I believe in my heart that the Iraqi Dinar might actually be sent into the international world with an international rate. The articles...told you that this was their goal....To get to 1000:1 and then to 1:1. ...When it leaves the borders, when it jumps across that fence, that 1:1 in my opinion is going to climb. And there are the articles that have told us that it’s maybe about 1.14 or 1.17. In my opinion: no! No, I told you that everything has been doubled.

4-12-2017 Newshound Guru Kaperoni Article: "Jubouri Kubiche: The victory of the security forces returned to the political stability of the country" ...if Iraq was waiting for this (as they have said over and over) then yes, it should be a sign of good things to come. That being said, I continue to believe the CBI must meet compliance with the IMF before anything currency related can occur... and they are not in compliance.

4-12-2017 Newshound Guru Aggiedad77 Article: "«Iraq» is moving to cut its flights ticket prices" first phone cards...then SIM cards...then flight tickets...electricity ...what could possibly be next...just do it...

4-12-2017 Intel Guru RayRen98 [Has there been any discussion of the old Saddam currency?] That is not going to be good for anything, RV-wise. It might be good for a collector, but the only currency that is good for revaluation is 2003 currency and later.

4-11-2017 Intel Guru Frank26 [via Mary] They are moving in the right direction of the MR. I think that there are many pieces, there are many parts to it. They’re right in front of our eyes...I mean it’s very obvious what they’re doing. I think that they are adding purchasing power. Inside of the country, they’re adding purchasing power. But when the rate goes up, it leaves the country to add value power. Inside the country a dinar is a dinar is a dinar; you know that story. Once it leaves the country, the value of that currency against other currencies is going to go very high. That’s why they are going to managed float, fixed float – whatever word you want to use - to control that so that they don’t have the same mistake that they went through with Kuwait. Been there, done there – Jack Lew made sure of this in my opinion.

4-11-2017 Intel Guru Dr. Clarke In our View...APRIL IS THE MONTH. ...we...feel that things will escalate, with the "NEWS YOU'VE BEEN WAITING TO HEAR", toward April 30, 2017 (Sunday)...Maybe a PUBLIC Substantial Rate Increase, AND Maybe the Official announcement of Mosul's Liberation, and all of Iraq's Freedom from Daesh...NOT necessarily in that Order. "PUBLIC" being the Necessary Word. "APRIL Showers, bring MAY Flowers"...which we Already Knew...but something is different NOW. Our "take away", was that while April does begin producing some Flowers, the ones in May, are always More Bountiful, Beautiful and Abundant, because they've been watered, nurtured, aged and fully matured...well to remember, as we have 3 more weeks left in the month of April. FRIENDS, the Middle East "REGION", is now in a Very Good Place...better than most think, for what you want. The Asian "REGION" is soon to be, better than most think...also for what you want...Wait for it. But, not Long. Remember MAY, in your calculations.

4-11-2017 Newshound Guru mike Article: "Head of the IMF mission's (term) interest peg to the dollar rather than a large reduction of the Iraqi economy" Throughout the article the speaker repeatedly references the SBA the US and the Iraqi's have. So far, all Iraq's done is take the support the US has offered in the SBA, but they've done very little outside the scope of the Anti Money Laundering (AML). They need to restructure the state banks and create the legislation to facilitate the open market economy. I don't do rates or dates but we're stuck in a hold pattern until Iraq initiates their side of the SBA. The ball is and always has been in the Iraqi's court, we just need the political will for change, so far, we've seen some movement but not near enough for a open market economy. Abadi and the rest of Iraq are still clinging to Saddam's centralized economic model, it's all they know. IMO.

4-11-2017 Newshound/Intel Guru BGG [...I saw the ad for Zain prepaid phone cards in denominations of 250, 500, and 1000 IQD. I would assume they would be similar to 25, 50, and 100 dollar cards. Is this then telling us they are removing 1 zero and not 3? Not sure what to think.] Could just be moving toward increased value. I highly doubt they "take off one zero" since the whole "three zeros project" isn't about nominal value - or moving the decimal point. It's about increasing the value.

4-11-2017 Intel Guru Frank26 On the NEXT PAY TIME FRAME...which I can’t share with you..uh oh...During this time frame, the citizens will explode with excitement now that they will get more purchasing power. This is NOT a mistake. Zain is NOT dropping their rates as a mistake. They are privy to know that Iraq is going to drop their zeros. These companies obviously know something is about to change...Right before your eyes...in this month of April. Yes [Guru] Delta, they are about to “do it”. In Lebanon, they had a financial conference, talked about the exchange rate ...and IMO...they are doing it.

dinarguru.com
    If its not on SD...it's probably crap!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to dbcooper For This Useful Post:

Boarhunter88 (04-12-2017)

+ Reply to Thread