Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 1-6-20

Iraqi

1-6-2020 Newshound Guru Jeff ...it's all coming together. The CBI's last requirement to delete the zeros they said that the corruption political figures had to be removed and they were. After they got rid of those corrupt official Iraq started setting the stage for the rate change...That's not just a one month step. They need time. That's why they used the whole year of '19 to set the stage. And nowyou can see they're already told you, this isn't my opinion... reconstruction, article 140, HCL...those items are in the budget. So what they're indirectly telling you is they have to position money for those steps...so don't worry about all that other stuff...there are no delays in this...no delays at all...

1-6-2020 Guru BobTheTaxMan ...because my crystal ball still isn't here I don't know when this thing is going to come to fruition but I've never seen things escalate this fast towards a real possibility of a window coming here shortly...

1-6-2020 Newshound/Intel Guru Francis Albert Good point KAP , so all I can retort to this is, well two things: Firstly: How much content and details of news articles can we believe regardless of Country? Secondly: This would be the first time a Central Bank has lied? and if it served their purposes thinking it would help get the people to do something, they would say it to their news sources...we'll see...

1-6-2020 Newshound/Intel Guru Francis Albert And thirdly, regardless of what your seat is, the bleachers or box seats, anyone who is paying attention to the moves of the CBI and GOI in the past, say year...has to...has to come to the conclusion that they are going to go International which has to be at a rate higher than program. Sure one can argue and say, it will be just .10 and go up from there and could take years to get to something fun for us...or not. Remember Iraqi's only true export and that is and will be sold for Dollars till the end of time. So, unlike other Countries who want to keep their currency low, (see Vietnam) because of massive exports, (and of course China). Iraq is in a unique situation.

1-5-2020 Newshound/Intel Guru Francis Albert "Breitlng" posted an opinion that has gained some coverage in the Dinar World that I want to comment on. "He" states that taxes will be taken out right there at the time of exchange. That simply is not possible. Everyone's tax situation is different, and banks are not tax collectors. Each person will, IMO, be responsible to pay the appropriate tax on the date prescribed by IRS just like any other investment.

1-5-2020 Newshound Guru Jeff ...some great news came out that's good
for us. Not necessarily bad for the citizens and/or demonstrators because they're sill gonna get what they want...here's an article from today "Abdul Mahdi will remain in the Prime Minister for the next three months" ...Abdul Mahdi still is the acting PM temporarily... January, February, March. Notice how they kept him in through Q1...that's great news for us...it suggests that they're keeping Abdul Mahdi in long enough through the rate change...Remember since September I've stressed to you we need until March. Now you're seeing that based on everything happening factually...

1-5-2019 Intel Guru Frank26 ...of course we are in a bit of a delay. But it's not a stoppage. You know what the delay is? Giving the rate out... what's more important than anything else is the rate is coming out. It is coming out...yes it's a pain in the ass. Yes it's a form of delay. But it's not stopping. I call it a lava flow...the CBI isn't saying anything negative.

dinarguru.com