Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 11-28-18

Iraqi

11-28-2018 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan ...The CBI changing their site to the fractional system they are showing us now ( within 2 weeks) suggests they are or just about are ready to go with the conversion. ...Today they talked about Iraq taking her place at that top of the region where she was in the Glory days, imo... Yep, they have massive oil reserves and now they say they may very well be the number 1 in the world. So, while we wait for the cat and camel show seating the legitimate Cabinet we can sleep knowing the process is underway and coming to a rate NEER you...

11-28-2018 Intel Guru Frank26 [In your opinion, why are they adding these 3 digits to the dinar value?] BECAUSE...THE MATHEMATICAL CALCULATIONS FOR THIS FRACTIONAL BANKING/ FRACTIONAL RATE PART...IS WAY DONE AND AGREED UPON...IMO...

11-28-2018 Intel Guru Bruce We just got word today that tomorrow [Wednesday] morning, Iraq is going to put everything in the Gazette which we have been looking for awhile. ...I would also expect tomorrow Iraq to be saying “We are ready to do business with the world”. We are looking tomorrow for some form of rate to come out because they are ready to do business on their ISX and ESX platforms...We believe...the in-country rate on Iraq dinar will be a really good rate and we should feel comfortable going in to the exchanges for dinar... I think that we are at the point now everything is set and ready to go. I am very positive more than I have ever been...that we are right where we need to be for this to release. Let’s hope that is the case.

11-27-2018 Intel Guru Delta ...REPORT FROM CBI ...BUY SELL IQD IN IRAQI MARKET....PATTERN CHANGED... 08-Nov 1204- 1200...LAST WEEK; 27-Nov 1194.446- 1193.953 ...THIS WEEK CBI IS SHOWING 3#S ... IMO...GETTING READY TO GO INTERNATIONAL ...

11-27-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru RVAlready ...allaq says he is ready to go, and the math has been done a million times over...they could do the RV now, and deal with the rest later…they have had years to get ready... i know it is a new parliament, but they should have arrived ready to do the job at hand…there was an article saying that mahdi was rejecting parliament's attempt to delay...he was going there today.

11-27-2018 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan I am of the view...that they are done with the cabinet, Barzani needed to be a part of the Interior and Defense pick... Clearly they had an agenda to hammer things out. Therefore, my view is that they did what they needed during Barzanis' visit to Baghdad (that btw went very well) prior to him going to Saudi Arabia and United Arab Emirates...In my view that the session for today or tomorrow was not an ordinary session. It was more like and extraordinary one, as Mahdi had a 24 hour window that was up Saturday, that got postponed and possibly due to the hammering out of the HCL. We know the oil has been increased and there are clearly agreements that happened to get that increase of recent...we literally watch to see if our view is correct or not.

11-27-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru David M. Witty Iraqi Parliament says there will be no vote today on unfilled cabinet positions due to political differences. Vote delayed until next week. Security agencies resist opening Green Zone due to possibility of terrorist attack. New government seen as weak.

11-27-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat ...I have said over and over again there are multiple steps to this process. The first step deletes the zeros and the second in the reinstatement which should significantly increase the value, the value we all want. At the current 1120 program rate they are worth about $20.75. At a futuristic reinstatement market rate in the USA @ $3.71, 25,000 x $3.71 = $92,750 USD. But this is the second step. Let’s not get ahead of ourselves. You may never even see the first step. Get it. So who the hell cares what happens inside Iraq? What you should be most concerned about is when do you get to go to the bank and if the bank will exchange the dinar for you. ...these notes will not expire (as in a lop) and will carry the new reinstatement rate of whatever it comes out to be on FOREX.

dinarguru.com