Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 8-17-18

Iraqi

8-17-2018 Intel Gurus Delta and Frank26 Article quote: "The value of the Iraqi currency fell from 1200 dinars to the dollar last Sunday, to 1210 dinars now..." THEY HAVE TO MOVE FASTER NOW... DO SOMETHING OR FALL OUT OF 2% COMPLIANT!!!

8-17-2018 Newshound Guru Adam Montana Article: "Federal Court to postpone the case of the export of oil Kurdistan directly to next month" Quote: "On Sunday, the Federal Supreme Court postponed the appeal against the export of oil from Kurdistan directly to the third day of next month." [The...article seems to indicate the Oil and Gas PROVISIONS can be implemented via the Federal Court....If so, the HCL related considerations may be applied more instantaneous than having to go through the upcoming newly seated Parliament, ratified by the yet to be elected President, and then published in the Gazette.] THIS is the reason I'm so excited right now! You are 100% correct - the HCL (OIL AND GAS!) can be implemented at any time! ANY TIME!...

8-17-2018 Newshound Guru Kaperoni Iraq is on the verge of falling out of compliance at today's auction 1212 to 1 US dollar. If they don't reverse this in the next day or so they will fall out of compliance and then I expect the wheels to come off as Maliki attempts to drain dollars to help Iran. And despite what the gurus will say, it could be months at least three but probably more like years before they get back in line because I don't expect sanctions on Iran to be lifted anytime soon. Crooks like Maliki will realize that they are out of compliance and do everything they can to help their allegiance to Iran and to reverse that it could take years. The last time this occurred was in 2012 and look it's 2018 now. Ideally I believe the US Embassy in Iraq should step in and remove all of these corrupt politicians and start with a clean slate with the hope of a short window to begin reforms. So the next two to four weeks will be very telling... To see if the CBI can maintain the spread and if the government can be formed.

8-17-2018 Intel Guru Jester SOMEONE MAY HAVE GOT PAID ... WE ARE BUSY CHECKING IT OUT... GOT THE WOLF [GURU REDWOLF] ... AND MARKZ [GURU MARKZ] AND EVERYONE LOOKING...HOPEFULLY SOME GOOD NEWS ... SATURDAY...

8-16-2018 Newshound Guru Kaperoni‏ Concerns rise over the stability of the dinar. Todays market rate is reported at 1210 to $1. Dangerously close to falling out of IMF compliance. Some articles are even reporting 1212 to $1...Which is only 2 dinar from 1214 the max under the 2% rule.

8-16-2018 Newshound Guru Adam Montana Article: "Iraq invests $ 24.5 billion in US Treasuries" Why would Iraq be investing in US Treasuries? That's a good question, and I think the answer is obvious - both the US and Iraq are going forward in a positive direction, so it's a smart play. We are on the smart side of that play, and here's the best part: I don't have to beat that drum - Iraq is doing it for me.

8-16-2018 Guest Guru Mark It's important that they build a budget so they can create monetary policy for the Central Bank. They're not building an exchange rate in the budget...they are basing it on what they have today. You're not going to find it in any budget...never been in any budget in the past and I don't believe it's going to be in any budget going forward. When they eventually do this it's a process...and when they do make the change they will have under discussion and under ideas of how they are going to make these changes and they will ultimately alter the budget based on the new value of the currency. So if you're...thinking I have to look at the budget to see if it's in there....don't. It's not going to be there, it never has and never will be.

8-16-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat As the breaking news evolves, we will see more and more emphasis on the Iraq / Iran relationship and the impacts of the sanctions. I am telling everyone right now...that unless the CBI moves ahead on the reinstatement of the dinar quickly, once the govt is formed, we will be in a situation that the November Iranian sanctions will delay the CBI once again possibility until 2019.

8-16-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru David M. Witty‏ Iraqi Election Commission sends final election results to Federal Court for official approval. Complaint period complete.

8-16-2018 Newshound Guru Currency365 Things are quiet right now maybe too quiet lol but its already Aug 15th and many important dates are coming up very soon so we just stand firm and wait for the excitement to being.

8-16-2018 Newshound Guru Adam Montana [...do you really think Iraq CBI will RV their currency during 2018 and/or early 2019?...] For the record, I do believe that we are in the final stretch. It may seem like they have been kicking the can down the road, but when you stop to examine all the details, it really makes sense. If they had Revalued their currency in 2013, or 14, it would have been a disaster! They didn't have the infrastructure, the stability, or anything else they needed to make it a success. Today, we're in a different boat. NOW it is possible, and before it was not.

dinarguru.com