Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 4-12-16

Iraqi

7-12-2016 Newshound Guru tlm724 Article: "Iraqi Central Bank announced on Monday the launch of government bonds worth 1.5 trillion dinars middle of this month." Iraqi Central Bank announced on Monday the launch of government bonds worth 1.5 trillion dinars middle of this month...will launch national bonds in Iraqi dinars on behalf of the Ministry of Finance in nominal terms on the 15th of this month and ends on the fourth of next May...these bonds serve a few purposes, allows the people to make a lil interest on their investment, increases liquidity and most importantly it brings the dinars in off the street, I like it.

4-12-2016 Newshound Guru rcookie Article quote: "...the Presidency of the Republic of Iraq on Monday signed a "document of national reform" by the three presidencies and political blocs..." THE NATIONAL REFORM DOCUMENT IS SIGNED...AND INCLUDES MECHANISM TO FORM NEW GOVERNMENT...NEWS OF RESIGNATIONS FROM MANY POLITICAL BLOCS INCLUDING SADRISTS...IT WAS ALSO SIGNED BY LEADERS OF POLITICAL BLOCS...AND SADR IS THERE...THIS IS COMPREHENSIVE ACCEPTANCE OF 3 PRESIDENTS AND POLITICAL BLOC HEADS OF THOSE NATIONAL REFORM TENETS...THIS DOCUMENT SIGNING AND LANGUAGE RELEASE IS ALL...ALL...ALL..OVER THE NEWS!

4-12-2016 Newshound/Intel Guru BGG FLASHBACK..."The Exchange Rate of Foreign Currency in Economic Feasibility Studies" THIS REPORT WAS SENT TO CONGRESS LAST MAY. IT PLAINLY SHOWS IN THIS REPORT THEY EXPECTED THE DINAR TO REVALUE AT AROUND A DOLLAR IN 2013.

7-12-2016 Newshound Guru tlm724 Article quote: "According to the agency "Bloomberg" international economic, Monday, that Iraq has increased its oil production to reach 4.55 million barrels per day last month." wow thats alot of oil and record setting! 4.55 million barrels per day *wolfwhistle*

4-12-2016 RUMOR Guru Mnt Goat I am still hearing that arguments and resistance to changing over the minister of Finance Zarabari. We wait to see what happens this week. Over the weekend we heard that the National Coalition demanded the cancellation of the entire minister list submitted by Abadi last Thursday. Then the arguments began. Then shortly afterwards the 3 presidents declared a meeting with all the leaders of the political blocks. From this meeting they decided to allow more time time to submit their candidates since they did not take Abadi serious in this effort from the beginning and were reluctant to take any action of his mandate for a technocratic govt. Article quote: “MP for the coalition of Iraqi forces Abdel Azim Ajman, on Monday, that the House of Representatives will vote next Thursday” So the recent news today is they will postpone the voting on the new cabinet until Thursday’s session of parliament. Seems they need a couple more days to allow the parties to submit their candidates and sort out this mess.

4-11-2016 Newshound Guru wmawhite I believe that [Guru] rcookie is correct when he describes this event as NOT being an "on/off switch".... but, instead, I see this event more as a rheostat. Iraq's move into the economy world market is being spoon fed...in larger and larger amounts. I do not believe that we will see a daily schedule titled "Iraq's Schedule For Tuesday's Move Into The Economy Market." This move is on-going...has been on-going...and IMO is well along it's path within the Middle East.

4-11-2016 Newshound Guru Kaperoni I don't believe the decision to raise the value is as simple as someone deciding to do so. As I have stated from many IMF documents, the intent appears to be to let the dinar rise as a tool to counter inflationary pressure created by the initiation and development of a market economy. Just like the first rise, where Shabibi took it from about 3000 to $1 down to 1166 as a result of the growth of the oil industry reducing inflation from about 30% to 4%, I expect the remainder will be part of a process that occurs exactly like the IMF stated in the 2013 Article IV Consultation.

4-11-2016 Newshound Guru Kaperoni So when the laws are in place, and investors begin to come into Iraq, we will see the CBI make a change from the peg to the float. I may be off on the timing, but I am pretty sure that is how this will go down. One IMF document...in particular expresses the importance of the change just before the influx of capital so as not to be reacting or caught trying to defend the inflationary pressure created and be a more reactionary policy. That to me is encouraging that the CBI could yet take action this year if the conditions are set in place.

4-11-2016 RUMOR Guru Mnt Goat I keep getting asked why is there this all out effort by Iraq and the international community to rid Iraq of corruption? Why now? Like I said it is not all about the RV of the dinar. The RV is by-product of all the efforts to stop corruption, bring more security to Iraq, fix the financial and banking systems, the necessity to go international, join the WTO etc… We only think it is all about this investment because we are investors and stand to make a huge gain when they do RV. The answer then to this question as I can conclude is many faceted:

4-11-2016 RUMOR Guru Mnt Goat 1. The current economic crisis makes it almost imperative to take action now. 2. More auditing practices are now in place in the Abadi government making it clearly more difficult to hide corruption. Most of it is now being exposed even going back to the past Maliki admin. 3. Iraq is now in a better political position where reforms are able address the corruption. 4. Grantors of foreign loans, to help Iraq through its financial crisis, would be more resistant to giving loans without the reforms on corruption since where would their loans go? 5. Investors coming to Iraq need a SAFE political and financial environment to conduct business. We all know an international dinar is coming soon.

4-11-2016 Newshound Guru wmawhite the information that we continue to post day after day from such entities as the IMF, WB the CBI...none of those folks state that they are speculating. Instead, these entities are very to the point as to what they are intending to achieve.

4-11-2016 Newshound Guru Islandg1211 We are watching Vietnam, Iran, and Iraq all go through the same steps outlined by the IMF...Inflation lowered, debt restructured, 2% compliment, privatize banks, new currency with security features, single national currency usage, ready to RV. Will the reforms be delayed? ...time is up for all the corrupt politicians and terrorists in Iraq that would try to delay the reforms. The monetary reform is a planned and wanted change by the PTB and the IMF. The IMF prefers April to RV countries. Yes, this is My opinion...the monetary reform globally isn't going to be delayed in Iraq or elsewhere any longer.

dinarguru.com