9-11-2014 Stryker A Real Change Is Underway In Iraq My Friends...Deleting the zeros is back in the news...Abadi wants the focus to be on Iraq and not himself...Abadi to make decision on Ministers outstanding next Tuesday...Abadi will reconsider the decisions and appointments made by Maliki in his last few days, including the 7 years sentence of Shabibi.

9-11-2014 Aggiedad77 Article: "Central Bank raises (10000) dinars for new trading" When I first read this I wasn't going to write about it, considering most of it to be old news by now...but they do talk about the CBI being ready back in January 2013 to lift the 000's...but Maliki put a stop to it...and they point out that the bank remains keen to implement the lifting of the 000's...even today...they remain ready...it is coming...soon.

9-11-2014 Enorrste I heard on FOX news...that Kerry was in Baghdad and got three concessions/commitments from Ababi: first, that he would change the oil ministry in terms of what it is doing; second, that he would change the finance ministry in terms of what it has done; and third, that he would change the miliatry in terms of what it has done. In the case of the oil ministry, it seems clear that Abadi must have committed to change the current failed structure between the Kurds and the GOI. In other words, he was promising a real change in the oil/gas law situation. Second, a change in the way the ministry of finance runs can mean only one thing to me...he is going to allow the CBI to do what needs to be done to get the dinar into the world market. This, for us, is the best news of the day and probably the best news to come out of the new GOI. He has committed to change Maliki's "stall" tactics. Third, he also promised to change the way the Iraqi military functions. Taking this in context with Obama's speech today it is clear to me that some sort of agreement has been made to allow/force the Iraqi military to do/act as if we were in charge. In other words, the 475 new "backdoor" personnel that Obama is sending to Iraq are almost certainly "Special Forces" who will create teams to locate, and obliterate, the ISIS opposition in Iraq. All in all, today was the best news that I could have imagined.

9-11-2014 Kaperoni Article "Iraqis hopeful new government will bring reform" Quote "there isn't much time left." That to me clearly implies they must change the outlook for the citizens soon. This train will go full steam ahead to get to a market economy asap. IMO, realistically I think the dinar should come out (Article VIII) within 90 days providing security forces take care of ISIL and parliament expedites the passage of the stalled laws.

9-11-2014 Poppy3 I GOT THE BEST NEWS TODAY...FROM MY BEST EVER SOURCE. DEAL WAS THAT AFTER o's SPEECH HE ASKED FOR IRAQ OUT OF RESPECT FOR AMERICA THEY WOULD WAIT TILL POST 9/11 TO ANNOUNCE THE NEW RV RATE. NOW COULD THIS BE WRONG YES BUT I TRUST THIS SOURCE MORE THAN ANY EVER... I PREVIOUSLY HAVE SAID FROM OTHER GOOD SOURCE THAT I WAS TOLD 10 DAYS TO TWO WEEKS BEGINNING THIS PAST MONDAY...WELL THE NEWS TODAY WAS ALMOST THE EXACT TIMING FROM THE TOP OF THE TOP IN SOURCES. REMEMBER...THE POSSIBILITIES OF SOMETHING NOT HAPPENING OR BEING DONE THAT IS EXPECTED IS ALWAYS POSSIBLE.

9-11-2014 ????? Article: "Maliki steals DFI funds while he was PM" This is not new news... The IMF has been at the CBI for over a year and they are aware that some funds were taken by Maliki. They were not there as policemen, so they just documented the theft. The numbers are exaggerated in this article as usual. Interesting this news comes out while Shabibi is at the helm. ...the "new" 10,000 iqd note...That is also way old news. these notes were printed solely for interbank tranfers. All the 25k notes are so worn out and have been destroyed. They knew a long time ago that they needed some new interbank notes post RV. the old 10k and 25k will be burned. This is nothing to worry about with regards to the RV.

9-11-2014 tlm724 Article: "Abadi: planning and implementation of state policy, including the oil and finance are the powers of the Council of Ministers" Quote: "that the planning and implementation of public policy of the state, including oil policy and finance is the prerogative of the Council of Ministers" Abadi's Council has the power to implement! No need to take it to parliament ! Wink! the HCL was passed years ago, just need to come to an agreement with the kurds and implement it.

9-11-2014 Shredd imo, we are going to see a lot of progress on laws being passed, all of them with dust on them. This new govt is going to make measurable progress from here on out. For monetary policy, I feel the security needs to get better. Now with the new govt, the allies can join forces and attack ISIS. [and it shall in short order.] agreed.

9-11-2014 Blue [AKA BlueyesinLevis] Article: "Abadi al-Maliki will present the recent decisions of the House of Representatives" Quote: "new prime minister will reconsider the decisions and appointments made by former Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, in the last reign." Abadi is acting quickly on straightening out the crooked Maliki appointments and results of his pressure on the crooked judiciary.

9-12-2014 Blue ...most of Iraqis are NOT hoarding IQD and the currency is in tatters. They have exchanged their IQD for USD. Once the change happens...USD will be withdrawn and officially it will not be the coin of the realm any longer...the IMF has strict rules of Article 8 that must be complied with...the auctions will be discontinued. No longer will they have two currencies. Truth is they already have Lower denoms on the street...USD. But those days will be over in some period of time after the rate is lifted in whatever way they lift the rate...float ( Not...likely) or a staging rate or whatever. they will have to release their own lower denoms...but I guarantee you they will not print a boatload of them...they are going to make it so that most citizens and merchants and taxi drivers, etc, are forced to use digital money. I dont know about the timing but overall that is what is gonna happen and why they can lift the rate any time because initially the USD can be used as lower denoms and it forces them into the banks and to go digital. Add in that as they all exchange their USD for the digital IQD...the CBI will rake all that USD on the Iraqi street back into their reserves becoming even wealthier with every transaction and digitizing their monetary system right off the bat. ALL JMHO.

9-12-2014 Aggiedad77 Article: "Kurdistan reveals near the formation of a committee between Abadi and Barzani to resolve outstanding problems" From the sounds of things...the Kurds and Abadi are close to pulling together a committee to work on resolving Kurd differences with Baghdad once and for all...that would be some awesome progress and a real show of unity if they can pull this off....Abadi says he has learned of Maliki's mistakes and will improve things going forward.

9-12-2014 Mnt Goat Today is Friday 9/12 and so far this week we witnessed the announcement of the "fully" formed government of Iraq. At least this is what we were told. Abadi submitted his cabinet list to Jubouri on time. Parliament then voted and seated many of the ministers, vice presidents and deputies. However in the voting process 6 of the ministers did not get confirmed (get the quorum needed). So to get around this Abadi can legally leave them in as proxy ministers much like Maliki did in 2010. But unlike with Maliki, Abide will adhere to a constitutional criteria that then gives him 7 days to resubmit new candidates for consideration again for confirmation. The process is all legal as long as he submits his candidates within this new timeline. So he now has 7 days... until Tuesday 9/16...according to the constitution to replace these ministers with ones that parliament will confirm. Technically they did announced the “fully” formed government of Iraq on 9/9...so where is the RV announcement? All I will say is what I have been saying all along we wait for a formal (global) announcement to the public that the Iraq government is now fully formed and seated. Many of you asked me if a formal, public announcement is necessary and the answer is a big fat YES. I want to emphasize once again this final announcement of the IQD going international will not happen until the USA feels the Iraq government is stable, non-sectarian and is a functional government. This is has been the plan all along.

9-12-2014 EXOGEN ...debt is being paid off!!! How can the US Dollar climb when our economy, and unemployment rates have not made any major moves...There is only 1 answer and this is what we have been looking for and waiting on...Gold will continue to DROP...the bonds you kept hearing about have entered the system...The Iraq currency auctions are about to come to a 100% Hault!! Ain’t No Stopping Us Now.