Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 2-6-19

Iraqi

2-6-2019 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan Article: "Published the text of the Budget Law 2019 after the ratification of the President of the Republic" Well, imo every citizen in Iraq, including the politicians are looking for the public announcement now on the results that should be found within the 2019 Budget. The rate for many things and imo most likely HCL monies are in there, which has to be what everyone in the world that owns Dinar is waiting for... The citizens may get retroactive pay too...So by this and with Franks [Guru Frank26] opinion among others everything is done and we await for it to come to us.

2-6-2019 Intel Guru Bruce The information over the last couple of days has been relatively little because whereas we have a number of sources that comes from banks, financial groups and institutions, and other providers most have gone entirely quiet...Either they are under an NDA or a gag order and they have been asked to stay that way. That is a very positive sign for us... I know that the rates have continued to rise slowly...We got good indicators of a slightly increase of the main ones we tend to follow...I think in this particular case if you are going to be looking for a front screen rate there is no hurry because the rates are going to continue to go up...It is going to be an interesting next few days...

2-6-2019 Newshound Guru Adam Montana [With all that has happened they surely "can" RV and I as everyone want them to. However, what will make them want to do it now vs a month, or say 6 Months from now? What makes the trigger be pulled?] One set of letters: HCL. That, combined with the extremely positive budget. This is happening now, not 6 months ago, and not 6 months from now.

2-6-2019 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat We are waiting for the opening of the 2019 budget to begin the reconstruction. In doing so we are hoping this will also inspire the reinstatement of the dinar so investors feel comfortable coming into Iraq and investing knowing the currency is worth something and they can easily trade it outside Iraq. The updates to the investment law of 2015 are also in place and so investors can now more easily transfer funds in and out of Iraq under the law. There are also international mechanisms in place to facilitate this action. But one piece that is really needed is to have the Iraqi dinar once again listed on the global currency exchanges...It was not until the UN resolution in 2003 that ripped the IQD off the exchanges. Now they must get it listed back on.

2-5-2019 Newshound Guru Adam Montana ...the stars are lining up very nicely right now. ...First, the budget was submitted, signed, and looks like it will be passed, with a HUGE keynote - a significantly acceptable portion of the budget going to the Kurds. This has been a major point of contention between the parties over the years, in fact it’s possibly the biggest point of disagreement and reason for delays in the budget approval process in recent history. ...the budget...needs to be published in the Gazette to be official. This may be happening yet this week, and if it does...that will be insanely quick.

2-5-2019 Newshound Guru Adam Montana If you’re not already squirming, let me tell you - this is awesome news. A happy GOI is a GOI that we can get behind, because it’s one that is more likely to RV. And this is possibly the happiest we’ve ever seen them! ...we have more...I’m trying to contain my excitement...We may have an HCL agreement shortly! ...THIS is the kind of movement we need to see for an RV to happen, and I didn’t want to release the news without a full confirmation...you know I’ve been on an “HCL-requirement” ...No HCL = no RV...and now, after a long ride, it's not just on the horizon - it's coming at us, lights flashing and horns blaring! ... the time that we have been waiting on may be over. There is news out right now that is more encouraging regarding the HCL than ANYthing I have ever seen, and that means we’re almost there.

2-5-2019 Newshound Guru Kaperoni Huge juice this morning...the US Treasury acknowledges they are ready to support Iraq and Kurdistan in promoting a market economy. This announcement is probably the best news that Iraq is ready to open up to the worlds financial system.

2-5-2019 Newshound/Intel Guru BGG ...we have PLAINLY published the FACTS surrounding the Kuwaiti reinstatement over and over and over. It was nothing like the various rumors portrayed on the internet... Any comments made by President Trump regarding prosperity are tied directly to his policies and have nothing to do with any future value change of the Iraqi Dinar. Value change or no – the math just doesn’t add up. A massive change in Dinar value doesn’t even bump the needle of the US financial engine.

2-5-2019 Newshound Guru Kaperoni So the 2019 budget was signed into law today...those hoping for a RV or some other overnight change in value as a result will be disappointed. Not how it works...

2-5-2019 Newshound Guru Adam Montana Article: "The President of the Republic approves the Federal Budget Law" [Hope it doesn't take 2 weeks to get published in the gazette...] ...the timing of this publication will be very important...

2-5-2019 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan Article: "Central Bank: We bought 20 trillion treasury transfers to move the market" Quote: "With the increasing confidence of international banks in the Central Bank of Iraq and the lifting of restrictions and barriers" I really do think this article is massive in that it shows they are ready to defend their new currency!! They have now told us they are ready to go live with an international exchange company that will be traded on the Iraq Stock Exchange...In addition... we see the lifting or restrictions from the CBI directly. The CBI is talking very loud...imo. Well, them telling us they have lifted restrictions and now having populated them selves with 20 Trillion in treasuries to support their currency, it is all but go time. imo.

dinarguru.com