Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 9-20-16

Iraqi

9-20-2016 Intel/Newshound Guru Backdoc Article quote: "...the Ministry of Planning in cooperation with the ministries of commerce and communication to the application of the electronic card system, as an alternative to paper in the delivery of the ration card items to citizens." EXCELLENT ARTICLE...! AGAIN WE HAVE MORE CONFIRMATION OF THE DIGITAL E-DINAR. AS THEY STATE HERE...THEY WANT TO USE THE PAYMENT CARD WHICH WILL DECREASE THE NEED FOR CASH! THIS WILL ALLOW IRAQ TO KEEP THE NEED FOR CASH TO A MINIMUM AND THEY SHOULD BE ABLE TO KEEP PULLING IN PAPER TO REDUCE THEIR NOTE COUNT EVEN FURTHER!

9-20-2016 Newshound Guru rcookie Article: "Parliament will reconvene tomorrow to vote on the withdrawal of confidence from Zebari or not" ...TOMORROWS AGENDA...APPROVE AND DISCUSS A NUMBER OF THE DRAFT LAWS...AS WELL AS VOTE ON THE WITHDRAWL OF CONFIDENCE FROM ZEBARI.

9-20-2016 Newshound Guru My Ladies ...I WANT TO BRING YOU NOT OPINION BUT FACT...I WANT YOU TO LOOK AT SWIFT AND KNOW WHAT IT IS. I HAVE BEEN SEEING THIS COMPANY MISUSED...AND I WANT YOU TO HAVE ALL THE FACTS PLEASE. SWIFT IS A MESSAGING PROVIDER THEY DO NOT AND HAVE NOT AND WILL NOT EVER EVER EVER CLEAR OR SETTLE ANY FUNDS. SO WHAT DOES THAT MEAN? IT MEANS THEY HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH ACTUAL MONEY MOVING OR SETTLING OTHER THAN TO SEND THE MESSAGE OF YES THE FUNDS ARE HERE OR THE FUNDS ARE THERE OR THE FUNDS ARE READY AND SO FORTH. BUT THEY NEVER RECEIVE THE FUNDS. THEY ARE A PRIVATE MESSAGING COMPANY AND THERE IS A HEFTY FEE TO BECOME A MEMBER..

9-20-2016 Newshound Guru My Ladies THE NEXT FACT I WANT TO TALK TO YOU ABOUT IS CIPS AND AGAIN THIS IS NOT MY OPINION THIS IS A FACT. CIPS WILL NOT FACILITATE FUNDS TRANSFER RATHER IT SENDS PAYMENT ORDERS WHICH NEED TO BE SETTLED BY CORRESPONDENT ACCOUNTS. AND CIPS WENT LIVE IN OCTOBER OF 2015 AND ON MARCH 25 OF 2016 CHINA SIGNED A MEMORANDUM OF UNDERSTANDING WITH SWIFT AND WAS ALLOWED TO CONNECT. ...WHY ARE YOU WAITING ON CIPS WHEN THEY ARE ALREADY OPERATIONAL AND WHY OR BETTER YET HOW ON EARTH WOULD CIPS OVERTHROW THE SWIFT SYSTEM WHEN THEY ARE ABOUT THE SAME TO EACH OTHER AS APPLES AND ORANGES? ...NEITHER SWIFT NOR CIPS HAS ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE IRAQI DINAR.

9-20-2016 Newshound Guru My Ladies I FEEL THAT YOU ALL DESERVE THE ABSOLUTE FACTS, WHAT YOU CHOOSE TO DO WITH THEM IS YOUR OWN BUSINESS I JUST WANT YOU TO HAVE THEM. I HAVE BEEN READING MORE AND MORE TALK OF WELLS FARGO AND ABBOTT DOWNING AND I AM JUST GOING TO SAY THIS I SPOKE WITH WELLS FARGO MAIN LEGAL COUNCIL AND...THEY WERE ALSO SURPRISED TO HEAR THAT THEY WERE THE TOPIC OF CONVERSATIONS IN DINAR ROOMS AND THEY WERE VERY SURE TO TELL ME THAT WELLS FARGO HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ANYTHING AND IS NOT THE LEAD BANK FOR ANYTHING. SO THE NEXT THING I DID WAS CALL THEIR EAST COAST LAW FIRM AND THAT ATTORNEY TOLD ME THE SAME THING...

9-19-2016 Newshound Guru Islandg1211 Today's HCL article is of interest IMO because Abadi is pointing out that there does not need to be a new HCL law, but just AMENDING the old law. Good point Abadi, it will take less time to get it done and implemented. The TIMING of Abadi's statement today, (as he kicks off his meetings with Obama and the UN), to me, is also of importance when looked in conjunction with today's article referencing the U.S./Iraq/Kurd meeting finalizing the agreement with Barzani on Mosul. IMO, that meeting didn't just cover the military plan for invasion of Mosul, but included post-Mosul plan - meaning the plan for Mosul's oil share for the Kurds. That's just my opinion, time will tell what the agreement is. There can be no HCL, IMO, without an oil agreement with the Kurds over Mosul.

9-19-2016 Newshound Guru Islandg1211 Last month's agreement on Kirkuk was a requirement for the Article 140, and the HCL. But, Mosul's oil, and an agreement and/or census of the population in the regions have to be determined before the implementation of the HCL. So we watch as two significant events unfold: the liberation of Mosul resulting in security for Iraq, and China joining the IMF's SDR basket. Remember, Shabibi's and Allak's statements that they will RV when the conditions are right, when there is "stability and security." Security is in sight within the next few months. Stability is a never ending resistance within the GOI... I've always thought that the RV would happen end of April, June or September, based on quarterly accounting and historical RVs.

9-19-2016 Newshound Guru My Ladies WE NEED TO WAIT ON IRAQ TO BE FREELY TRADING AND ON FOREX IN A BID/ASK CAPACITY, NOT A BUY/SELL WHICH IS WHAT IT IS ON THE CBI SITE NOW. IN MY OPINION THAT MIGHT NOT BE TOO MUCH LONGER OF A WAIT. I WANT TO TALK ABOUT THE IEX... I SPOKE WITH Sxxx OVER THERE TODAY...THE IEX HAS BEEN TRADING SINCE OCTOBER 25TH OF 2013. HE TOLD ME THAT THE IEX HAS NOTHING WHAT SO EVER TO DO WITH CURRENCY, DOES NOT TRADE CURRENCY AND ONLY TRADES U.S. SECURITIES. HE WAS ALSO SORT OF SURPRISED TO HEAR THAT THE COMPANY WAS BEING WRITTEN ABOUT IN SUCH A MISDIRECTED WAY. THIS IS NOT MY OPINION THIS IS A FACT THAT IEX HAS NOTHING AT ALL TO DO WITH THE IRAQI DINAR NOW AND NEVER WILL. THEIR LICENSE WITH THE SEC RECOGNIZES THEM AS OF A JULY 17 2016 AS AN OFFICIAL STOCK EXCHANGE AND THAT IS HOW THEY CONDUCT THEMSELVES. ANYTHING ELSE OR CURRENCY SPECULATING WOULD BE A DIRECT VIOLATION OF THEIR LICENSE. FOLLOW THE FACTS AND CONTINUE TO LOOK TO FOREX WHICH IS A 5 TRILLION DOLLAR A DAY PLATFORM. WHEN THE DINAR PLUGS IN AND TRADES INTERNATIONALLY YOU WILL SEE IT THERE.

9-19-2016 Newshound Guru My Ladies I BELIEVE AND ALWAYS HAVE IN LOGICAL MATH AND BANKING AND THE WAYS OF THE GLOBAL FINANCIAL SYSTEM. NOW LOOK IRAQ IS NOT IN A VACUUM OK? THEY NEED TO FOLLOW THE SAME LAWS AND PROCEDURES AS THE REST OF THE GLOBE. IF THEY EVER HOPE TO DO BILATERAL TRADES IN THEIR OWN CURRENCY THEY WILL NEED TO CREATE A DEMAND AND A TRUST FOR THEIR OWN CURRENCY. RIGHT NOW IRAQ IS WORKING VERY HARD AND QUICK TO PLUG INTO THE REST OF THE GLOBE. THEY ARE WORKING TO GET THEIR SYSTEMS CONNECTED AND THE CONFIDENCE THAT IS NEEDED TO CREATE A DEMAND FOR THE DINAR.

9-19-2016 Newshound Guru My Ladies THE GCR IS NOT THE TOSS OF A SWITCH BUT A LONG PROCESS AND WE HAVE STUDIED AND CAN NAME TO DATE 53 COUNTRIES THAT HAVE RESET THEIR CURRENCY TO REALITY SO FAR. IRAQ WILL FOLLOW EVERYONE ELSE...WHAT WILL IT RESET TO? I DO NOT KNOW AND NO ONE DOES. IS THERE AN IN COUNTRY AND OUT OF COUNTRY RATE? NO NOT AT ALL THAT IS NOT POSSIBLE EVER EVER EVER, WHERE THE CONFUSION COMES IN IS THAT IRAQ AND MANY COUNTRIES HAVE 2 RATES THERE IS THE OFFICIAL RATE THAT WE SEE ON THE CBI WEBSITE AND THERE IS A RATE ON THE PARALLEL MARKET... I WANT YOU ALL TO KEEP THE FAITH BUT LET GO OF THE...THINGS THAT DO NOT MAKE SENSE. I ASSURE YOU THERE ARE NO SECRET SOURCES ANYWHERE THAT ARE VALID. IRAQ WILL FOLLOW THE REST OF THE GLOBE IT HAS LITTLE CHOICE. HOW MUCH LONGER I’M NOT SURE BUT I AM SURE IT WILL FOLLOW EVERY OTHER COUNTRY. HANG IN THERE A BIT LONGER.

9-19-2016 Intel Guru Dr. Clarke [...you talked about and were positive the RV would happen the last week in September with the pay-out first week in Oct. I sense you are backing tracking in this recent post and your mention of looking at Summer of 2017. What gives?] We’ve never said it would occur in 2017. THEY DID...it could go into October, November, December and even 2017……maybe 2018, 2019. But, we JUST DON’T THINK SO, AT ALL…..we’ve been saying the last week of SEPTEMBER - 1ST week of OCTOBER exchange, since January of this year, FOR A REASON. ...we think there will be much more clarity soon, in the popular & familiar words of Iraq: “In the Coming Days”. These things are NEVER broadcasted ahead of time, friends...You have a BIG advantage, and are ahead of the game, just by being here on this site, and soaking up all the information...ALL OF IT. You have a Front Row Seat.

9-19-2016 Intel Guru ADMINBILL ONCE AGAIN MONDAY MORNING FINDS THE SS DINAR BECALMED AT SEA. BUT, NOT TO WORRY, THERE ARE HIGH WINDS AND FOLLOWING SEAS IN THE FORECAST AS YOU SAIL TO YOUR DESTINATION. YOUR AROUND THE WORLD CRUISE HAS TAKEN FAR LONGER THAN IMAGINED DUE TO UNSCHEDULED PORT VISITS AND BREAKDOWNS AT SEA BUT IT APPEARS YOUR BOAT IS FULLY SEAWORTHY AND SET TO END YOUR LONG CRUISE AT LAST... PROVIDED THE WEATHER CONTINUES TO HOLD.

9-19-2016 Newshound Guru rcookie Article: "Abadi will meet on the sidelines of the General Assembly meetings of Obama and a number of prominent leaders and the heads of the world" Quote: "...the prime minister left for New York City to attend the annual meetings of the General Assembly of the United Nations, pointing out that Iraq Abadi, will deliver a speech during the meetings of the General Assembly..."

9-19-2016 Newshound/Intel Guru BGG [I believe they need to tweak the Investment Law still...any thoughts on that and any other pertinent things they need to get done?] I think they are close on that... I doubt the HCL is all that important... the reason Maliki keeps bringing it up - he feels like, if he can make it a leading issue, it is divissive enough to keep everyone arguing for years. He would be "safe in the chaos" for a long time. Not gonna' happen.

dinarguru.com