Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 5-29-19

Iraqi

5-29-2019 Intel/Newshound Guru American Contractor In Iraq, they're articles written every day to mislead you...A week ago, I received information that the Iraq Central Bank (CBI) was distributing old banknotes. This is a false story. The CBI is not distributing any Iraqi dinar currency that is old or what you would consider lower denominations.

5-29-2019 Intel Guru Bruce [via PinkRoses] I want people to realize that this is a real thing. This is happening. This is a global currency reset. This is not just the revaluation of one currency or two currencies...I feel very confident about what it is we are waiting for...Things were looking like we were going to get started over the weekend. We read things about it. We saw some things. There was a possibility of it, but guess what? Didn’t get it. We know Iraq on Saturday turned on their ATM machines at the airports with the lower denominations.

5-28-2019 Intel Guru MarkZ Still on standby. I was asked to stay close to my streaming equipment today. I take that as a very good sign. ...So close it is hard on my nerves.

5-28-2019 Newshound Guru Adam Montana [Can the RV happen any day of the week, any week and or any month (of) the year or would it happen only during certain times of the year?] Any day, any time.

5-28-2019 Intel Guru MarkZ [via PDK] ...What we are being told right now...is watch for 800 numbers after the west coast opens today…The West coast opens about noon EST…and yes I am a little salty that we havn’t been allowed to release them yet. Im also feeling a bit jaded as we have been told every day since Thursday we would get to release them that day. But we are watching closely after the west coast opens. I am trying to manage my expectations... I do feel this is extremely close and I want this as much as all of you want it. ...I am told the rates are locked in... Remember Warren Buffet has invested over 17 million in the Iraqi Dinar. So we are as crazy as Warren Buffet for believing in the RV of the Iraqi Dinar. If I did not firmly believe this is real…I wouldn’t be doing this everyday. But I still believe this will happen at anytime.

5-28-2019 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan Article: "The House of Representatives votes on the Financial Management Act" The FMA is enacted ...and now at the Gazette. imo...WOW.! This is what secured the ROAD MAP's completion set out on March 20th of 2019.. The goal is and was to raise the IQD exchange rate.

dinarguru.com