11-21-2014 Poppy3 i think the next 24 hours and then beginning monday morning for 48 more hours will really shed some light on our status pertaining to our rate increase timing. [The month of November sure seems to be bringing Christmas early?] very very possible. NOT sure how probable but for sure very possible.

11-21-2014 Breitling We have authority, saying that, the CBI, the Ministry of Planning, the Ministry of Finance saying we want to get the value of the dinar to a buck. They even go through the process. They talk about the two currencies co-existing together… they would never reduce the note supply like they're doing, they'd simply retire the notes. They wouldn't need to do anything. So it's going to revalue. Because they said so. They reduced the note count so that's how we know they are taking action to do it.

11-21-2014 My Ladies Article: Kurdish parliamentarian confirms the participation of Kurdistan in the preparation of the draft oil and gas law. WELL NOW WE'RE COOKING WITH GAS ...LITERALLY...YOU SEE MONEY WILL ANSWER TO MONEY..EVERYTHING ELSE IS JUST NOISE...OH THEY'RE OPTIMISTIC ALRIGHT! WHAT WE JUST READ HERE IS BIG BIG BIG..AND BETWEEN THE LINES THEY WERE JUST TOLD TO GET IT DONE BY SOME VERY BIG MONEY MAKERS.

11-21-2014 tlm724 Article: "Re four important laws to the Council of Ministers for approval" after the budget they will concentrate on the following laws: the oil and gas law and the Federal Court and the parties and amnesty. Next session is on the 25th

11-21-2014 Adam Montana [I...read...that Parliament is now off until Tuesday, 11/25! They will only work until the end of this month and take next month off as usual. So, if things DON'T get done by the end of November, is the RV going to be February or March of next year?] I wouldn't put too much stock in the dates you read - just because they are "off" doesn't mean they aren't still working and won't put together the deals that need to be put together. You have to realize that Iraq IS a corrupt country, and backroom deals are ESSENTIAL to progress in that culture.

11-21-2104 Breitling ...So what's going on? Through authority…the people who set this up said they undervalued it. Through authority the CBI, The Minister of Finance and the Minister of Planning said it was undervalued and that the minimum goal was a buck…Have they gotten there yet? No. But the elements that they need in place is what they are doing now…that is how we know they are moving forward. So they still are not at their market rate. That's why people are speculation on the dinar.

11-21-2014 Frank26 I strongly believe the RATE can appear at any futuristic proximal nano second that is next in the progression of realistic time and space. My TEAMS and I are looking for something we are calling an EVENT HORIZON. We believe the EVENT has been shown. The evidence of it is The HCL. We believe once this HORIZON is fully visible ...All hell will break loose...

11-21-2014 Millionday THEY HAVE SIGNED A TEMPORARY AGREEMENT CLEARING THE WAY FOR THE HCL -- WHOOOPOW...THEY HAVE SIGNED -- I SAID SIGNED AN AGREEMENT FOR THE OIL BETWEEN IRAQ AND KURDS -- TEMPORARY WOULD BE TO USE TEMPORARY --- SO THE PERMANENT ISSUES WILL BE RESOLVED... BUT USABLE AGREEMENT THEY HAVE.

11-21-2014 Kaperoni Article: "Najafi: the coming days will witness the meeting of the three presidencies" Quote: "As confirmed by Vice President Osama Najafi Haider al-Abadi was confident the government and support towards achieving what is required of them, called the head of the Islamic Supreme Council of Iraq Ammar al-Hakim to create a road map and a set of baskets for legislation required laws." Looks like they plan to do these laws in baskets which is a great news!

11-22-2014 DC [via Adept1] Iraq is extremely prepared, have run through all their checklists. They are absolutely prepared and notified everyone, and everyone agrees including the USA. In Parliament, the Budgets have been done and they will announce the adjustments to Erbil, HCL and the Kurds. The amnesty law has been completed and is now ready [They are announcing the amnesty law today (Friday), right?] Yes. It’s not vital for the RV, but it does help keep people calm. On Iraqi television and in the mosques, they are announcing this will happen any time...They have been doing things in the news of how ready they are for this. [ Who is going to pull the trigger and how an options do they have?] With all the checks that have been run at the finance ministry, security, IMF+BIS, CBI and all the rest, they agreed several days ago that it is up to Iraq, and ...they are set up to go. The CBI will do it, it will propagate through ISX and to the other banks. Then they will adjust the CBI.IQ site in Iraq and Houston. After that, Abadi and others will announce it after the fact. There are four feasible windows. [The first window was this morning (Friday), and it didn’t go.] When everyone was ready yesterday [Thursday] afternoon, the US said, “We fully support it, but you’d better not do Option A”. Otherwise, they are playing ball nicely. There was productive lobbying for options B, C and DC, by US and European politicians. There are two windows this weekend and one early next week...those timelines are already agreed to...They are staying firm and that is a wonderful thing. We understand the UST is ready, the banks have been briefed, the command centers are ready, and everyone is ready to go on. Timelines and windows for non-Iraqi citizens (i.e., US citizens, etc.) are these: they still plan to have Dinarland, the people who are really paying attention, to be done by Thanksgiving. That is fast but reassuring. The general public will then start after Thanksgiving.

11-22-2014 TNT Tony [via Adept1] There are public statements about this being done by Thanksgiving. Our guys said between the 20th and the 25th, because that is when they get paid in Iraq, and they want to have the true rate when they load the cards. If this goes between now and Monday, we’re going to go in ...and they will push it as much as possible before Thanksgiving. From December 1, the currency exchange will be cut off until January 1...they will cut off exchanges during December. We don’t know because it’s the holidays, banking fraud or what, but that is what we hear the plan is, so far. This is what’s being circulated...The plan includes a designated time for this get started between now and Monday (including Monday, because that is the final window option). No matter when it starts, they want to run everyone through by Thanksgiving, which is Thursday! I’ve told you that the international rate might go up, but in this scenario, that might not happen. They actually don’t want to put it on Forex until January (by preference), so they may be taking that option away from you. The biggest thing we are hearing in Iraq is that by 1st December those three zeros will be dropped off their currency. This is their hurry-up-do-it-now plan, to bring us through and then cut it off until the new year. I don’t know their justification for that. I hope everyone understands the process. It could be a great weekend and a great Monday and hopefully by Tuesday we’ll all be lined up at a bank somewhere. I want everyone to understand what we have been hearing, that after we exchange it may be stopped for the holidays and restart at the beginning of January.

11-22-2014 My Ladies THE ATLANTIC COUNCIL ENERGY AND ECONOMIC SUMMIT...WAS HELD IN ISTANBUL THESE LAST FEW DAYS. FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER THE OIL MINISTER OF BAGHDAD AND THE OIL MINISTER OF KURDISTAN SAT DOWN TOGETHER AT THE ...SUMMIT TOGETHER IN INSTNBUL TURKEY ON THURDAY AND WERE ABLE TO GET ALONG AND PLAY NICE. NOW WHY WOULD THEY BOTH THERE. NEVER BEFORE HAVE THEY BEEN INVITED TO ATTEND. THE SUMMIT ENDS TOMORROW THE 22ND WITH A SPECIAL CLOSING ADDRESS FROM JOE BIDEN WHO HAPPENED TO BE IN TURKEY FOR MEETINGS WITH THE TURKISH PRIME MINISTER TONIGHT FRIDAY. I THINK WE SHOULD BE SEEING THE FINAL WRAP UP OF THIS OIL AND GAS LAW SOONER THAN LATER. AT THIS POINT THERE IS NO WHERE ELSE TO GO, IRAQ NEEDS AN INTERNATIONAL REALITY RATE AND THEY OF SORT OF NEED IT NOW IF YOU REALLY READ AND LOOK INTO WHO IS INVOLVED AND WHAT’S GETTING DONE. CONNECT ALL THE DOTS FOLKS AND IT WILL LEAD YOU INTERNATIONAL.

11-22-2014 Mnt Goat I believe Iraqi is literally on the verge of bringing back their currency online to a global status. When we say “revaluation” what it really means is to say that for the country of Iraq to once again have a globally recognized currency (hopefully at a higher rate). I...believe we are in a sweet spot right now to literally see this RV in the coming days ahead. This is by far the best place I have ever seen this investment in the 10 years I have been following it. Last week we once again we heard about the finance committee of parliament telling the CBI to move forward with the project or come to the parliament and justify the holdup. I believe there is no holdup since my CBI contact has told me they are now moving forward with full implementation of this project once again. Can the USA continue to hold it up? I believe that they can as long as they can convince the UN they have reasonable cause to do so. There is however, a backdoor plan that is being considered to circumvent the USA for any further “unreasonable” delays. They have been warned. They know there will be severe penalties should the UN have to take this action. Everything is on our favor to see this RV very, very soon. I believe we are in a rare opportunity and window like never before. In the coming days we should expect the RV.