Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 12-3-18

Iraqi

12-3-2018 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan Quote: "Iraqi Dinar Exchange Worldwide 4:00 AM Baghdad Time" December 2, 2018 1:21 am" (EST), was the time that this was brought to us. imo. All those countries moved money into the IQD...? They have to have had good reason and will, to take such risk. Or was there risk? Not likely if the amount of money was in trillions. Tying up 100s of billions let alone potentially trillions, is not going to be taking lightly by those doing so. Thus, even if in 100s of billions, that money is not going to be there long without a darn good reason...Large reasons!! lol. There comes a time when a deal(s) has/have to be disclosed. 4:00 am 12/2/2018? Was that the shot heard around the world today? We shall see if the old 72 hr is real effective, exchangeable at an international rate or not. imo.

12-3-2018 Newshound Guru ChrisC "Iraqi Dinar Exchange Worldwide 4:00 AM Baghdad Time"
US Dollar
1 USD = 1,191.0000 Iraqi Dinar
1 Iraqi Dinar = 0.0008 USD
I have been watching this and not saying anything for several days, but why is everyone so worked up over decimal points? If we are going to the left, the 190 will occupy the three decimal places for the fils. Not sure what seeing three zeros the other way does for us. Actually makes me a touch nervous.

12-3-2018 Newshound Guru Kaperoni Iraq is not in IMF Article VIII as of yet. Believe me when i say this...when Iraq changes the exchange rate regime and moves to Article VIII you will hear it from me first.

12-2-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat ...Iraq can not RV the currency. The CBI must first reinstate the currency back on the exchanges. Any significant change in value (RV) will come from a managed float afterwards. So the reinstatement must take place first...this new development of not using the US dollar for trade with Iran may be our saving grace and force the CBI to do something soon...

12-2-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru David M. Witty In Iraq, PM Abdel-Mahdi looking at names of 28 candidates for Defense Minister, among them former Speaker of Parliament Jabouri.

12-2-2018 Newshound Guru Kaperoni Investors will do business with Iraq no matter what the exchange rate is as long as the CBI is an Article VIII. The key is that firms that invest in Iraq are able to get their profits out.

12-2-2018 Intel Guru Frank26
HEADINGS
Exchange Iraqi dinar globally 4:00 AM Baghdad time
Iraqi Dinar Exchange Worldwide 4:00 AM Baghdad Time

foreign currency
US Dollar
1 USD = 1,191.0000 Iraqi Dinar
1 Iraqi Dinar = 0.0008 USD

...WHAT WAS ONCE BEING TESTED...LAST YEAR WITH WS'S [Gruu Walkingstick] FIRM AND BANKS...IS NO LONGER ...INSTEAD NOW BEING IMPLEMENTED PERMANENTLY

12-2-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Is the dinar really already 120 : 1 in Iraq? ...this may have been just a wild and wide swing in the marketplace in very isolated towns due to the sudden shift from the currency auctions when the decision came out to use dinar in place of the US dollar for trade with Iran. ...So then the dinar rate could rise against the US dollar and swing very suddenly. It may have done this last week...

12-2-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat The CBI MUST change its program rate to legitimize this rate change after so many days, according to meeting Article 8 requirements. ...If it does not it will not be within the 2% mandatory compliance as set under Article 8. ...The question is for how long can the CBI hold off until they must change the program rate to stay within compliance to Article 8? So far it has been a week already and they have not done so. ...We have also heard rumors that the 120 :1 is now showing up on the ISX...it is NOT TRUE! ...We could be in for a nice Christmas if all goes well...I do know there is a target for LATE Dec to EARLY Jan...

dinarguru.com