Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 12-4-18

Iraqi

12-4-2018 Intel/Newshound Guru sandyf ...Although what Kap [Guru Kaperoni] says is perfectly valid I would not agree. Floating the currency would not be a normal course of action for an emerging economy. Egypt was pushed into a float and look what happened...I doubt if that is what people want to see. It is not only emerging economies at risk, the Russian Rouble became fully convertible in 2006 but avoided the risk of floating until 2014, again a significant drop in currency value. ...I for one would hope that Iraq does not face similar problems.

12-4-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru RVAlready I think it is a good week for Allaq to push the button. They really need the RV to move forward…So much of what they want to do needs money. The RV will supply that.

12-4-2018 Newshound Guru Kirk H. Sowell So today may be a big day in #Iraq politics, with parliament scheduled to meet...with completing the cabinet of PM Adil Abd al-Mahdi on the agenda. Or maybe it will wimper & fail to make quorum, or just skip the cabinet votes & be nothing.

12-4-2018 Newshound Guru Kaperoni [And The reason why the IMF is still preventing Iraq to become ARTICLE VIII?] They are in compliance now but have not had their 2018 Article IV Consultation yet because the government has not been officially formed. Though not a requirement, I do expect this consultation to occur before any move to Article VIII.

12-4-2018 Newshound Guru Kirk H. Sowell So they managed quorum after all, with 168 MPs, parliament is meeting. But quorum is 165 so that's a very narrow margin of error if they try to hold a vote, just four could walk out and break quorum.

12-3-2018 Newshound Guru Kaperoni Looks like PM Mahdi will present the rest of his cabinet at tomorrow's parliament session.

12-3-2018 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan "Baghdad calls on Washington to cooperate in activating the terms of the Strategic Framework Agreement” ...the SFA...is a check list that has been a work in progress since 01/01/2009 and is still imo in effect, as noted above and will continue. The items show us that they have completed many many things and we just...yesterday indicators of direct investment..., yesterdays Tweet by Mahdi about Visas and...on Passports. If the item is in the SFA and being openly talked about now, is a good sign things are coming together very quickly now. Well the SFA is about implementation of reforms.. Very very very good timing and it all loks like they are now asking to be released to fly with the new categories. WS [Guru Walkingstick] post suggests they got the go ahead 12/02/2018, imo.. We shall see.

12-3-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru RVAlready [Tomorrow is the day for the vote on the final Iraqi ministers.] There is always a fight in Iraq over the cabinet. Nothing new here. The folks saying delay tomorrow...just their personal opinion. I think they will finish most or all of the posts tomorrow… The Secretary General of the UN is led there, adding his support.

12-3-2018 Newshound Guru Stryker The time has finally come for the CBI and GOI to deleting the zeros but will they do it? (economic and political stability = 2019 Budget)

12-3-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Article: "THE FUTURE OF THE IRAQI DINAR" So here we go...This article is more explanation of the process to delete the zeros. This is part of the re-education process that had to take place prior to the EARLY 2019 reinstatement occurring. So here we have yet more evidence the CBI is finally doing this education campaign.

dinarguru.com