Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 5-16-17

Iraqi

5-16-2017 Intel/Newshound Guru tman23 [when is Ramadan again?] May 29th. Quite frankly I look forward to see May 29th - June 1st... Kuwait introduced and released their 6th series new edition [currency] on the first day of Ramadan back in 2014... So the point I made to the past that nothing happens through Ramadan is completely false...And the second point I made for everyone was...on 4/19/2015... Kuwait Central Bank passed a resolution that the 5th series that was in circulation would Now/Then have to be exchanged directly at the Central Bank ...and would be good for exchange for a period of 10 years...

5-16-2017 Intel Guru RayRen98 Abadi announced on television that it’s time to finish up in Mosul. We got another update this morning that one more district had been reclaimed, so it’s now nine partially and one full district with ISIL still there. Abadi said on television that after 13 years, Iraq is now opening their doors to the international world, and Mosul is hours away from complete liberation. Who knows how many hours that will take, but of course there is expectation that those final hours will take place today. There are ATMs in the area, including Mosul.

5-16-2017 Intel Guru RayRen98 Citizen protests have been cancelled for this week. Citizens are happy, with a positive outlook and looking for something good to happen. ...we have been told that the lower denominations are loaded in the ATMs, and citizens have cards that are funded... It’s coming together; we’re just waiting for the next set of announcements from the television, etc... I’m excited by what today’s intel might bring... I’m still expecting the RV this week..

5-16-2017 Intel Guru Frank26 I’d like to take you back to Monday the 8th of May. Here’s what has happened since. Iraq agreed to compensate Kuwait for the rest of the debt that they owed them. Kuwait basically told them not to pay them in currency, but in investment opportunities. So much reconciliation has been growing in the Middle East. An investment window was created for Kuwait. Now we are seeing articles about that. When the WB launched...the monetary reforms, that was the 1st stage of a rocket that launched them into orbit. The 2nd stage is the CBI to lift the zeros. More education has continued to the citizens regarding an increase in power of purchase.

5-15-2017 Newshound Guru mike Article: "Iraqi Troops Retake Further Ground in Center of Mosul" This was never going to be a quick and easy operation, the Iraqi's might have portrayed it that way but the terrain and close quarters fighting is difficult to overcome, even with aerial bombardment, mortars and artillery. We're down to the final stages now and it's going to be even more difficult, Jadida, Nabijarjis, Zanjili and Kalakji are going to be ISIL's last stand and that's about all that's left. I don't know that they'll have this knocked out by the beginning of Ramadan, there's a chance though.

5-15-2017 Newshound Guru Aggiedad77 Article: "Abadi's adviser urges Kurdistan to provide oil exports records" Quote: "Mazhar Mohammed Saleh, economic adviser to Iraq’s Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, said that Iraqi Kurdistan Region must provide an account statement issued by one of the global marketing firms that includes the amount of oil products in its oil fields and export records." This is interesting to me...if Baghdad is a dire need for Erbil's oil export numbers...for the budget...that tells me...they must be close to "activating" the budget... to activate...they need something too besides oil numbers.

5-15-2017 Newshound/Intel Guru BGG Iraqi Day...(not a terrible news source)... tweeted this... #ISIS CALIPHATE HAS ENDED. #Iraq forces storm 4 districts in #Mosul today & gains are incredible, only 2 districts left under ISIS control. "gains are INCREDIBLE"... Earlier today [Sunday] the Fox News Ticker said that Iraqi Spec Ops and U.S. backed-Commandos had breached the final line of defense and fortifications held by ISIS in Mosul. They could actually have Mosul completely liberated by tomorrow [Monday] (if they make the same gains as today). Not that I am saying that - or predicting it... I am just putting some context on things. I care greatly about the actual fruition of our investment.

5-15-2017 Intel Guru Delta ....FROM IRAQI TV: PM ABADI: INVESTMENT DOORS OPEN TO INTERNATIONAL COMPANIES...VIII...

5-15-2017 Newshound Guru Aggiedad77 "One neighborhood separates security forces from a complete victory in Mosul" ...awesome news...stacks on top of all else we are seeing and hearing.

dinarguru.com