Iraqi Dinar Chat, Information, News, Facts, Guru Forums, RV and Revaluation info

Follow us! Follow us!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: "As the Dinar Turns" starring Med, tune in today....10/9/12

Thanks

"As the Dinar Turns" starring Med, tune in today....10/9/12

10-9-2012 Med ALL I CAN SAY ON THEIR VIEWPOINT I TRULY BELIEVE THIS, THE REASON FOR THE COMPLAINTS ON HOLDING OFF ARE THEY SAW THE STICKER PRICE OWED ON THE EXCHANGE. I BELEIVE THAT SHABIBI KNOWS WHAT HE HAS TO COVER AN RV AND HE WOULDNT TRY IT UNLESS HE DID

10-9-2012 BWM I have theories and scenarios based on information I have been given. I'm just not comfortable putting that out at this time. That's as honest as I can be. I will tell you this honestly. Yes, I do think it can happen by the end of the month. I think the street rate will be the same for everyone (IN THE U.S.) and perhaps that rate will be the international rate (hard to say).

10-9-2012 Fresh For all those that have continued to try and say for the last several months that Maliki is on his way out, etc... I've always maintained he's not going anywhere...Maliki was never in danger of getting a "no confidence vote"...he was installed and supported by the USA...nobody will touch him without our consent...meanwhile we have the crew setting up preparation for the National Conference, finalizing HCL and getting things lined up for Maliki to finally give the stamp of approval... this is all very coordinated right now. I'm sure the key political figures from Iraq are WELL aware of when they have to get these things satisfied or risk huge consequences

10-9-2012 Blaino Some are concerned that people wont think that there would be enough $$ to back the dinar, most of the collected dinar is already destroyed, there will be plenty of $$$.

10-9-2012 BGG Article: "Iraqi premier supports President Talabani’s initiative" This is still referencing the Friday meeting and in conjunction with my reasoning above…it was most interesting Maliki was first, Allawi second and then back to Najafi. I’m not positive what it means – other than there seems to be quite a bit of activity over the National Meeting. There doesn’t seem to be a long term stall going on here. Maliki seems to be saying (at least) he supports the National Meeting format. However, I’m sure there is some caveat we aren’t aware of yet. Maliki has stuck to this type of rhetoric for awhile. It’s no secret he has stalled as long as possible…but at some point (by his own admission) he may have to give in.

10-9-2012 Blaino Prime Minister Maliki agreed to a National Conference. Implementing Arbil appears to be the only way to get all the different blocks together at the same table and that fact may just be the one thing that gets the Arbil agreement over the last hurdle! Good guys win! That means us! Our parliament watchers and lurkers report that it's essentially the same as the draft proposal from 2007 and the work consists of a few changes in a few areas that might well have been unforeseen a few years ago. I had moved Planet/Dinarian back to "Dinaricon Alert Level 4 last week, then brought us back to 5...where we remain watchful, hopeful and wary of the "rumors!"

10-9-2012 BGG Article: "Iraq: Maliki, Shibibi and the Central Bank" Iraqi PM Nouri Al-Maliki is said to be trying to remove Chairman of the Central Bank of Iraq Sinan Al-Shibibi from his position. (p.s. – I don’t think he will get it done)

10-9-2012 ****** IM BACK AND YES I WAS TOLD AGAIN TO SHUT UP...BUT IM GOING TO TALK A BIT. WE HAVE TO BE CLOSER TO THE ELECTIONS BEFORE SOMEONE GETS OFF OF THE BUTTON I DONT CARE WHAT THEY SAY...IT WILL BE ANNOUNCED BEFORE THE ELECTION. I KNOW THIS. THIS WAS ALL SET TO GO LAST WEEK AND TOO MUCH INFO GOT OUT. IM HEARING JUST UNDER 7 DOLLARS AND IM HEARING VDN IS OVER 1.19. TUESDAY WAS TO BE A HIGH POTENTIAL DAY FOR US WITH US CASHING IN ON THURSDAY BUT THATS RUMOR AFTER 9PM EASTERN IS KINDA THE BEWITCHING HOUR. WE ARE IN A SWEET SPOT TRUST ME ON THAT.

10-9-2012 Fresh I'm going to take the premise that we are close and these key events were set to happen which based on a lot of our collective opinions...could produce a currency that is International with a higher value against the dollar. At this point I personally start to think we may never really get the article(s) that give us dates for National Conference, HCL being finalized, etc with specific dates in advance...I tend to think we'll see another typical news day and then BOOM we wake up or see BIG news starting to filter out...you will also likely see official statements regarding "Iraq emerging from Chapter 7 Sanctions that have been in place since the early 1990's"... I think at this point with all the delays they have no real need to broadcast the conclusion in advance...
    Last edited by coopschick; 10-09-2012 at 06:18 PM.

+ Reply to Thread