Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 1-16-20

Iraqi

1-16-2020 Intel/Newshound Guru Frank26 ...the CBI had many of their employees arrested today. Four major ones. And one that owned a bank...What was the results? Money was being sent to Iran...what happened today...is the big reason why Donald Trump will stop the auctions...and that alone will force Iraq do do what you and I want them to do with the monetary reform...this will force their hand to do something to maintain the exchange rate that is stable right now by the sale of the American dollar through the auctions...this will force Iraq to lift the three zeros. It will force them to come out with the new small category notes, to have the new exchange rate come out...

1-15-2020 Intel Guru Frank26 [From Eddie (Firefly77) They are telling us on TV that The International Management law that was passed is a tool to be used when the rate is changed...relating to International Standards.] Wow. Let that sink in…the International Management law that was passed yesterday (amended) It was passed a while ago and the caretaker Govt. can only amend it….but they are telling the Iraqi citizens on TV that this law is a tool that will be used when the rate is changed!!! WHEN THE RATE IS CHANGED!!!! Relating to international standards!! In order for it to meet international standards it must be under article 8...seriously that is awesome.

1-15-2020 Intel Guru Bruce [via WiserNow] ...our Treasury Secretary - Mnuchin said that there was a chapter in the China Trade Agreement – One chapter that dealt with currencies...we know there are some things in that agreement that deal with our currencies - okay - I thought it was interesting that he brought that up in the interview...So, what I’m saying is; When President Trump puts his presidential signature and seal to this agreement tomorrow that in effect is locking in everything for us to move forward into our redemption period...

1-15-2020 Intel Guru Bruce [via WiserNow] Now, what I’ve been told from several sources...is, shortly after the signature takes place...we do believe that we are on track for this to go...We’ve got 10-12 days to do our exchanges at the redemption centers – From whatever date we start...and then they will reset screen rates and so on for the public after the redemption centers are closed...We have the RV / GCR in our spirit – all we’re looking for now is the manifestation of it which we believe could very well be tomorrow [Wednesday].

1-15-2020 Intel Guru MarkZ Big expectant day today…China Trade deal signing today…All eyes and sources are fixed on this afternoon for things to break loose. My sources say the public signing is necessary for the reset release. At redemption Centers – they are fully staffed again today…going on week number 2 for full staffing…they are very expectant this week. I really feel we are in a fantastic spot today.

1-15-2020 Newshound Guru Jeff ...I spoke with my Iraqi contact who works within the Iraqi government...I asked him...could Iraq be transitioning to a different fiscal period from April through March? ...He could not give me an answer either way...the next question I asked him was, their 'when do you think Iraq might be completing 2020 budget' and he said they're gonna probably get to it a little bit later this year. They're just busy. They have a lot going on. He said they probably won't be completing the 2020 budget until the month of May...that raised a red flag with me. Here's what that might mean...there's a good chance that the Iraqi Government might not even start the voting process on the budget until after the rate changes which means they might not even start the budget until the month of April.

dinarguru.com